Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start Selling Online Immediately and Make a Lot of Money Without a Big Investment

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
Its not easy as it seems. Even without owning a shop or store, not to talk of the question website like alibaba ask before you can display your product, I have not try eBay though nevertheless they are all the same thing. The shipping fee is always high.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its not easy as it seems. Even without owning a shop or store, not to talk of the question website like alibaba ask before you can display your product, I have not try eBay though nevertheless they are all the same thing. The shipping fee is always high.
When you outsource products to sell, there is not much option to earn a profit. You cannot charge exorbitantly as you will have to compare with your competitors' prices. However, if you are manufacturing your own products, there is a lot of money t be made provided your products are unique and of high quality.

Thank you so much for exposing me to such idea and I believe with time I will try to do what you say
What you just shared is very innovative and educative
May God continue to bless you with more knowledge

Yeah selling online things need a good experience. In many countries there are many apps which help you out to sell things very easy. In Pakistan we have opx thta is clearly defined. Prices and features are available on the portal you can sell it hand to hand.

Selling goods and be making profits is not something that happens overnight, it's a gradual process which means you need to have been in the business for a while. forget the online teaching, forget the people who only want to sell their PDF for you, it takes time to start making profits in many businesses.
Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!

Investing online to make money is very easy only if you have a good mentor to put you through it it's not just a thing you can just go into and start without guiding orelse you will be dumb little advise is enough for a wise

I appreciate the advice. Selling things online really pays and to be on top of your game, you need your own visual real estate. That's your own domain. You need a website to market those products and also to work hard in sending traffic to your website and having a useful traffic.

I believe starting a business online and gaining huge depends on the product you are offering online to sale, although it requires much zeal towards the business, earning big is what to be talked about because the kind of approach you gives determine the ways it will turnout.

The fastest way to make sales online without much investment is to sell a service, yes provide a service, all it will require is your mental ability and the solutions you have to offer. People pay you for services and they don't just throw mone around for free.

you are right and having good experience in online selling. Yes in every country there is apps where you can sell your things, In asia there is OLX which is defined clearly . It is used to sell your things even you can sell your things there by just uploading price and cell no. This thing will help you to get profits online

Yes you are very right , that's a nice and innovative idea to sell and make profit online, only problem is in my country their are high shipping charges so selling things and importing them will be hard. but that is nice idea you got there

Very insightful article, to chip in something, online business should not be rushed into, yake your time to analyze the possible risk and rewards. Take into consideration location, publicity and target buyers.start with the little you have then advance in seeking for more once you gain ground.

It seems to me you are looking for a short way out of the whole trouble, bust that's not possible you still have to go through the normal long and boring process if using social media and paid ads to lure in customers. Happy marketing

I think your idea is nice and it has expanded my knowledge a bit but I think in my country Nigeria you can start selling online with little or no money. They are so website that you sell your goods for free for example. Is this website called Jiji

I think there are many ways to earn money fast. You can buy your products on some apps. I think olx is very good app for seeling the product. In my country people seeling and buying from this app. It is very fast and real app . You can upload only the picture of products that you want to sell and you can set the price of your products.

thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Of This At Bedtime Can Make You Lose...
1 Cup Of This At Bedtime Can Make You Lose 20 Kg Without Dieting​
secure.calch.gdn​
thumbnail.jpg

Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate...
Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate Them In 2 Weeks​
secure.calch.gdn​
  • Forum Free
  • Searches
Thank you for this very helpful tip, nice one. There are many ways to earn online and i have given us an easy one, I have heard about something like this before but I didn't really pay attention to it but now that I am exposed to this, i would make use of the information.

I think that is a view you should changed and don't think that way. It is not going to be easy and that is the sincere truth if I am to be honest. Nothing is easy as it seems from afar and you have to be patient.

I think that is a view you should changed and don't think that way. It is not going to be easy and that is the sincere truth if I am to be honest. Nothing is easy as it seems from afar and you have to be patient.
Well, there is nothing such as free lunch. You will have to work to earn your lunch. When I said make a lot of money I did not mean you can earn a lot of money without doing anything, without any skills, without any knowledge. What I wanted to share was you do not have to spend a lot of money to start your online business.

A good tip for those in a quick and dare need to make sales and conduct business online in a quick and reasonably timely fashion even if they don't have a physical store or online store of their own to start with. One can readily adopt this idea and points made

How to start selling online with little investment and make huge sale, depends on how reliable and legit your product or service are.
Once, your business meet people need and they derive satisfaction from the usage of the product or service then you are good to go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds