Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start Selling Online Immediately and Make a Lot of Money Without a Big Investment

As you said, online, which is a better medium to makee your business known to people, as long as you also build social media presence, you will surely have enough customers to patronize, if you do not want to invest much or not Invest at all, you can sell good on preorder, meaning is when the customer orders a particular product then you purchase and send to them, that way you don't even get to lose.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well i have tried all this regarding affiliate marketing also but still I don't think that if you are not having large network of people you cannot earn a lot of money from it. You have to create a community who could support you regarding this.

It depends on what your selling bro, becouse from how you sounded in your thread it's so easy if we are going buy you presentation, but hey it doesn't work like that, see before you can excel in your business I mean online business some must advertise for you online a celebrity that is famous.

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! moThis is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
I would not totally support you on this for several reasons because the platforms you mention might not require huge investment platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Moreover. selling on amazon is not so complicated as you think

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Yes... A business man can easily sell his old stuffs, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell. There are lots of ideas like in my area. There's scarcity of water. Its a thing i can start producing our pumping water for sell just that water its a natural resources which should not be for sell.

Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
EBay is a good place to be, I have been using it for a while and it's all a good place to be especially as an online business owner. I also use amazon for my business too.

You have said well. But sometimes it doesn't work this way, sometimes you can't be able to start selling immediately, that is one of the problems in business.

Selling stuffs online is definitely one of the best ways to make money online in 2021. I have a friend who took place of my business online and he is making a whole lot of money. You can also sell other people's product online in order to get a commission which we call affiliate marketing.

Well, concerning the topic at gand on how to make a lot of money with little to no investment, I have to say that you have suggested such a good idea up there. You could make more money by buying items at an wholesale price and reselling them

Making money online from your investment whether small or big usually takes time, and to me, I see it as a normal phase the process. The later holds water as far as you have prevented unforeseen loopholes and taken adequate measure to earn profit from you business online.

If you sell from facebook marketplace, you do not need any money because you do not have to spend money to list your products and you can sell second hand item.

If you are selling from third party websites like ebay, etsy etc. you do not have to spend a lot of money. However, if yo are trying to sell from your own store, you need to spend a lot of money

This is a wonderful idea and a nice suggestion but I think is more preferable for you or some one to have knowledge about the operation of the various site which you may operate under it and then it is more better to have a good location were you can attend to customers when they needed your service.

Yep you are right and having good experience in online selling. Yes in every country there is apps where you can sell your things, In asia there is OLX which is defined clearly . It is used to sell your things even you can sell your things there by just uploading price and cell no. This thing will help you to get profits online
Yes, I know about OLX because it's also here in Nigeria but isn't as active as it used to be. There is also jiji which is very active in which people use to sell their goods online without necessarily having a big investment.

It's not we really easier as you said because most of the ways I have been trying to make money online is always difficult and I don't see any way you can make some money online that will be easier ,everything here need a lot of time and dedication to learn.

Its easy said I guess,but one still need a tutor or mentor that will put he or she true to be able to sell on all those e-commerce website, because with everything you said in here I don't think I can just sign up and started selling.

That is very good advice you have shared. Indeed it is always so expensive to create your own store. I am glad that there is a way to sell through such sites at an amount less than $50. I will give this a try soon.

Very good advice for those who can take it and run with it to success. I think you can actuallu achieve this, but you must first know how to set up those stores properly to use them profitably also

Very good advice for those who can take it and run with it to success. I think you can actuallu achieve this, but you must first know how to set up those stores properly to use them profitably also
I totally agree with you that the knowledge of setting up a good online shopping store is quite important but the sources of such business.

Without spending much selling online, either create a WhatsApp group or sell at facebook marketplace, by buying ads and sell products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds