Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start Selling Online Immediately and Make a Lot of Money Without a Big Investment

Hmmm,we all need to be guided,is not really easy to start selling online like he just stated, online is complicated and you really have to devote your time to learn and understand it better.

Well, even if you are guided on how to start up a business online you will definitely have to invest your time your energy and your money in it as well before you start making something valuable as profit from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, even if you are guided on how to start up a business online you will definitely have to invest your time your energy and your money in it as well before you start making something valuable as profit from it.
I like this, a lot of people that are just coming newly into the online space believe that it is even possible for them to make quick money, they might actually be frustrated when they are not able to make money with it and they start believing that it is a scam.

The best and the most profitable instrument needed to start selling online for some sellers is to have enough investment. Because the investment will be used to advertise the product and this will make people see and buy the product

If you have a good advertisement strategies, you don't need to sell through a third party inkine but instead start advertising your own products in your own advertising channel.
The best and the most profitable instrument needed to start selling online for some sellers is to have enough investment. Because the investment will be used to advertise the product and this will make people see and buy the product
[automerge]1631440415[/automerge]
Advertisement is the best strategies that you can use to make money and also draw the attention of your customers to your product online and from there convincing them to patronise you.

Last edited:
You are on point, making use of the online marketplaces and Facebook sponsored ads will help trigger sales as far as your ads are targeted to the right audience

Thank you for sharing such wonderful well written piece I'm sure a lot of people have learnt from it. One could also make money doing dropshipping.

This is a very good idea and with this I don't even need to spend up to $100 in my business . I prefer shopify whenever I am trying to create my own store.

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
I love this ideas of yours I never thought of selling my old stuff instead I dash them out now I know starting up a business does not require mush capital to start, I will give it a try.

You don't even need up to that because not everybody does that but all you need to do is just get your product but don't produce much so that it won't get spoil then advertise it online for people to see and when you see that people demanding is high then you produce again,
This is a very logical reasoning. Produce less try and be creative inorder to attract customers and when you get the required you can now do in bulk

Some of my friends sell their products by using only Facebook. I have been seeing their posts about used clothes or even a used bicycle or car. Some others are selling food products that they promise to deliver quick. Sometimes I also think of selling something just to test if Facebook is really that good when it comes to marketing. I have 700 friends and maybe the very active are more than 100 so that is already a good audience for my marketing promotion.
Facebook social media is actually a good avenue to advertise your business or create awareness,i have been making use of facebook ad manager to do my marketing and the tools there are very good for you to access the performance of your ads.

It's a great idea you have listed there, since everybody wants something why not sell what many people would want on a popular site with an already existing customer data base but I don't so much agree that you can make fast profit, business always comes with some challenges.

Some of my friends sell their products by using only Facebook. I have been seeing their posts about used clothes or even a used bicycle or car. Some others are selling food products that they promise to deliver quick. Sometimes I also think of selling something just to test if Facebook is really that good when it comes to marketing. I have 700 friends and maybe the very active are more than 100 so that is already a good audience for my marketing promotion.
That idea of selling products on Facebook is actually the best way for you to be making money online simply because Facebook has a large audience that will definitely as soon as your product and the good thing about Facebook is that it has an advertisement feature known as targeted heart that pushes products to people that are mostly interested in that niche of your business.

I want to commend you for taking your time to put up a long and useful information above. It is something one can put into practice and start immediately. Starting with less than $50 is fair enough. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

You can start selling online via social media platforms such as; Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and the likes. Also you could use Jiji and Jumia to advertise your products without having to invest much.

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
Thanks for leading me on about eBay and zazzle, for a second I thought only Amazon existed.
Now I can sell some of my products on this ecommerce stores too!

Making money online is not a get-rich-quick scheme and that is not how it is being done and anybody who believes that to make quick money online might likely to lose all his money because most of the platform that promise you to end something each within a short period of time and not always the best.

I have found this post to be very informative and helpful. I didn't know people can earn so much from selling products on online stores.

You can start selling online via social media platforms such as; Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and the likes. Also you could use Jiji and Jumia to advertise your products without having to invest much.
Really, then I should try out jumia sometime. Social media platforms now allow for marketing on their sites. To make more money online, you can acquire skills that would make you earn more.

Good way of selling online and also making your good money from it, is through Facebook you can sell good quality product online so that you can make a lot of money from it.

The only way to make a lot of money without big investment is by selling through online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, eTsy, Zazzle etc. If you try to sell through your own store, you need to invest a lot of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds