Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start Selling Online Immediately and Make a Lot of Money Without a Big Investment

Thanks for this enlightenment. Though I have been selling my products online with the help of Jiji.ng for years now in Nigeria, without spending much.

Advertisement Placeholder
Promoting your online store among your friends on social media is the first step toward building a solid following.

Your friends and family are people who already know and trust you. Targeting these audiences can bring in the first few sales and build word of mouth.

The best way to start making a lot of money with online business is to identify a problem facing a lot of people. Create a solution should the problem in form of video courses or downloadable eBook and start selling to them. This is like selling chilled water in the desert.

Tips for Successful Selling on Amazon
  1. Check for new orders daily.
  2. Confirm when you ship.
  3. Check your inventory regularly.
  4. Keep pricing information up to date.
  5. Optimize your listings.
  6. Respond to customers promptly.
  7. Build a five-star feedback rating.
  8. Win the Buy Box.

You need to engage in cost-effective marketing strategy for your product or service you are selling online. you simply go over to the place where your targeted audience usually guard at my place an advert closer to them in order to attract them to your product or service.

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
If the pandemic taught us anything, it is that one can sell without having a particular product just by affiliating with someone that has, push ad traffic to your medium include your price and sell to a buyer.

You can create irresistible offer around your product at a reasonable price. Engage in lot of promotion among the social media influencers so as to push your products to the right audience. You can offer bonus along with your product to trigger the buying decision of the people.

Well, I've learnt from e-commerce now that you don't need so big an investment before you make money online. You have to ensure that you have a hot product and a starving market. See yourself riding high once you do that.

Sell your stuff. Drive with Postmates. Rent your car out when you're not using it. Get cash back on your shopping. Get paid to take surveys. Host guests with Airbnb. Get paid to tutor.
The only thing that you can actually do very well used to try as much as you can to promote your business product and services on all the social Media platform that you have access to and hope that it reaches your prospective customers.

If you want to make money online without a big investment, or even a zero investment, try print on demand business. There are a lot of platforms where you are start a print on demand business with zero cost.

This is a nice idea, but not everyone has the zeal to go into traditional buying and selling. I love your suggestion, I think a lot of people can tap into this market and make it, start small and continue to grow from there.
Seriously I believe that it is not easy for you to just start selling something online and you start making so much profit immediately without even in Weston good amount of money into it , so it doesn't really work out at all.

You don't even need up to that because not everybody does that but all you need to do is just get your product but don't produce much so that it won't get spoil then advertise it online for people to see and when you see that people demanding is high then you produce again,
With the amount of competition that is online at believe that you will have to be extra industrious when it comes to what you are doing to promote your business products and services for you to be able to sell more.

That's a very interesting and a wonderful business tips on how to make alot even when it's a start up. I think one of the other means is to attaced yourself with a well renowned company that will helped boost your product.

You don't even need up to that because not everybody does that but all you need to do is just get your product but don't produce much so that it won't get spoil then advertise it online for people to see and when you see that people demanding is high then you produce again,
As far as I'm concerned with my experience there is nothing like starting out immediately and selling big immediately because she will need time to groom your business before you start making a lot of sales.

A good way of starting an online business and earn a lot of money is by selling through third party apps like eBay and OLX. Here in my country, apps like Lazada and Shopee are free to use apps that small business online sellers use to generate decent profit without having a big investment.
A lot of people actually having a hard time selling their products on eBay because of the way the platform is set up not to take care of sellers more than they do with the buyers.

Thanks for this enlightenment. Though I have been selling my products online with the help of Jiji.ng for years now in Nigeria, without spending much.
Linking your business product up with already established online store and selling your product under their canopy is one of the best way to make money very fast from selling online .

I think there are ways one can sell online without making use of a big investment. You can actually make use of facebook market place. I don't think it cost that much.

people will look into your website as long as they hear good news about your products and one thing about people is that they like trying new things as long as it will be of benefit to them.there are many varieties of online business you van involve in like package of souvenirs for people use and also creating useful platforms like online banking
You will definitely have to invest money on your business website or you going to social Media platform where you are promoting your business product and services for it to get more attention and traffic that you can actually turn into sales.

Alibaba is considered to be the world's biggest online marketplace. However, most of the sellers I see there are Chinese, I don't even know if the marketplace is available for non Chinese for selling.
A friend of mine is currently making her importation through Alibaba of course they offer a lot of cheap products that she deal on that enables her to make the decent amount of profit.

A good way of starting an online business and earn a lot of money is by selling through third party apps like eBay and OLX. Here in my country, apps like Lazada and Shopee are free to use apps that small business online sellers use to generate decent profit without having a big investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds