Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

I don't think it is reasonable for people to depend on the government to do something for them. Successful business people don't depend on the government in order to succeed.
Depending on the government for support is at your own peril , because some government in the developing countries don't have time for their citizen , all they care is for themselve .

Advertisement Placeholder
There are different ways to raise capital for one's business. Online businesses can be very helpful. It could be working on get paid to platform, it could be freelancing, affiliate marketing, drop shipping and others.

If you believe that your idea is something that should fetch money then you should try looking for a partner who has the needed amount of money and is willing to invest.
For me I have never see any starting a business without starting with no money because it can never be possible, at least you can start with little capital and also make it to grow.

There are different ways to raise capital for one's business. Online businesses can be very helpful. It could be working on get paid to platform, it could be freelancing, affiliate marketing, drop shipping and others.
The source to which money is been raised for business is very crucial and it a things that must be taken as much important as the business itself. Taking loan for the business is not only a good advice.

I don't think it's possible to start a Business wit no money, like you said you should engage in some skills or probably get involved in works that can fetch you cash
That's true, it can never be possible for someone to start up a business without money, how will the person going to do that, because I know I not possible there is no kind of business that one can start without starting with no money.

That's true, it can never be possible for someone to start up a business without money, how will the person going to do that, because I know I not possible there is no kind of business that one can start without starting with no money.
There are online businesses you can start without money and if you are very lucky you, can make huge profit from it.

There are online businesses you can start without money and if you are very lucky you, can make huge profit from it.
Really, so can you tell me those online business you can start without using money to start the business, please can just tell me about it because for me I have never see anyone.

Really, so can you tell me those online business you can start without using money to start the business, please can just tell me about it because for me I have never see anyone.
A typical example is affiliate marketing. If you have a very good knowledge around affiliate marketing, what you will do is to pick up a product and start promoting the links on social media. If you are lucky to get a reasonable lead or conversion, you will make money.

It's a huge mistake to get loan for a Business you are about to start, Business you haven't known or confirm the availability to the populace.

Run a business trial. Running a trial before you officially launch your business is a great way to identify potential challenges you may not have accounted for and determine.
Build your professional network. The members of your professional network may become investors, advocates for your business, sources of advice or all three.
These are top tips which can be used in order to establish your business and consolidate its success. It is important to build a good relationship with clients, customers, wholesalers as well as other major players in a business chain.

The source to which money is been raised for business is very crucial and it a things that must be taken as much important as the business itself. Taking loan for the business is not only a good advice.
Taking a loan for one's business would make one not to have peace of mind, especially if the money is from the bank or any loan facility and especially if the business doesn't come out successfully. That's why it's better to use one's one money to start up a business.

The truth is that if you are expecting the government to do everything for you, it will end up in nothing because the government of most of the developing countries aren't ready to do anything for the citizens.
That's true, in this part of the world it is not reasonable for you to depend on the government because they will not do most of the things for you. That is why most of us are looking for opportunities.

Actually it will be very hard for one in this present generation to start a business without having any money on him he or she should make sure he tries to borrow money from his loved ones to start the business
It won't really worked out great for someone to start a business without an investment fund. it will be stressful and most of the intrest will go for paying out intrest if borrowed.

Definitelly there are things that one can engage himself when he does not have the cash to start up a bussiness,if he has a skill.like online marketing skill,he can delve into freelancing,affiliate marketing as well as graphics service skills to customers that would need his service.

Collecting money from your loved ones would be the best option in this case.
It is the best thing to do whenever you want to riase fund for your business because it is with no interest.

When you borrow money, you would need to be very careful as it is not your money and you need to be really wise when it comes to investing such kind of money.

It won't really worked out great for someone to start a business without an investment fund. it will be stressful and most of the intrest will go for paying out intrest if borrowed.
Before you venture into a business you must try as much as possible to start with little money if you don't have enough to get started. It is only online that you can start a business with no money but it will be very stressful.

Well some people have the idea of starting a business without investment fund due to the fact that they can collaborate the business with an individual who has the finance and the ryn the idea.

You can also do online freelance, coin mining and writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can take care of baby for families who have children and busy to do so themselves.

Probably, using government grants to start up a business I think is the best option for you if you do not have your own personal savings. The government can even leave the money for you in some cases in case your business do not succeed.
You're right government grant is the best, but it's not readily available. Financial grants is just to help people who want to start a business but don't have capital to start.

You're right government grant is the best, but it's not readily available. Financial grants is just to help people who want to start a business but don't have capital to start.
Yeah, The major disadvantage of government grant is that it is not readily available. The government may do it once in 10 years but in some countries it is always available.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds