Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

It is very possible to startup a business with little to no money in this modern age.
The important thing is to have a skill and once you are skilled you will get the money.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most important thing I am concentrating on is to graduate from the university , from there I can consider starting up a business. By then I wouldn't have anything to disturb me anymore.
Wow that a good idea, I don't know you are a university student, I believe you have earn a considerable amount of money online with this strike.

I don't think if there's a way to start up a business with no money, you need money to earn money, starting up a business with no capital is not a good idea.
Well, money is needed to make money, but they are some business you can start with or without money. The only money you'll spend would probably be money for logistics and communication.

There are definitely ways to do that but depending on your target market, it might be slow. If you have a large business, trying to cut costs on advertising will leave you with unsold goods.

It's better people know about it fast so you can have a high turnover rate.

There are definitely ways to do that but depending on your target market, it might be slow. If you have a large business, trying to cut costs on advertising will leave you with unsold goods.

It's better people know about it fast so you can have a high turnover rate.
I think on of the ways to start the business without having capital at hand is to offer services.
When you offer services using your skill, you don't necessarily need to have capital to start off.

Actually starting a business without money depends on people status but personally I don't really think it's possible to start without any investment fund even if it's a loan collected.

Actually starting a business without money depends on people status but personally I don't really think it's possible to start without any investment fund even if it's a loan collected.
Even the time and efforts expended in starting a new business should count as capital. That's because if you can't do it yourself, you need to get someone to do it for you and then pay them.

Ok now I understand what you mean,if you have a good business location it will help in boosting your sales, what do you think? This the best thing you need to put in consideration.

It might be possible to start business without money if you can "buy" products at credit terms and decide to pay the seller later. Other than that, i can't see any other way to start business without money.

Wow that a good idea, I don't know you are a university student, I believe you have earn a considerable amount of money online with this strike.
Even if you are a government worker you can be able to earn money online, but the only problem some students have is having enough time to work online,but I believe if you have a good skills you can be able to earn even in your sleep.

Even if you are a government worker you can be able to earn money online, but the only problem some students have is having enough time to work online,but I believe if you have a good skills you can be able to earn even in your sleep.
That's true, this not a time that you'll depend on your salary alone, if you do that you are going to hurt yourself, having different income streams is the best way out.

The question about how to start a business without money is very critical some may not consider it as a question because they thing it's not possible. A business can be funded based on agreement without you using your own money to start.

That's true, this not a time that you'll depend on your salary alone, if you do that you are going to hurt yourself, having different income streams is the best way out.
If you a type of person that depends on his salary am telling you, you'll not get what you want, that's why I'll advise you to start up a site business that will earn you money.

The idea here is actually starting a business from the scratch. You actually have to work to get what you'll use to stabilize the business
The best way to start with no money at all is begin with doing things that need no initial investment before being able to earn.

Even the time and efforts expended in starting a new business should count as capital. That's because if you can't do it yourself, you need to get someone to do it for you and then pay them.
Yes, Time and effort are money. There's this popular saying that time is money. It's only when you don't have much capital that you'll be spending much time and effort on your business. If you have much money, you can pay people to do the work for you.

If you a type of person that depends on his salary am telling you, you'll not get what you want, that's why I'll advise you to start up a site business that will earn you money.
You will be crying if you are depending on your salary, I believe the money you have the more problems will come your way, you have to have another income streams coming in.

You will be crying if you are depending on your salary, I believe the money you have the more problems will come your way, you have to have another income streams coming in.
In a nutshell , depending on only one source of income is not really good as you have to increase your streams of income.
It is always better to have more than one streams of income.

There are just two ways in which you can start a business without money , first you can start through crowd funding where you can get help from people closer to you , or work online to make more money
Yes that is the plain truth is either you collect money from your love ones or you work hardly online to make money so that you can start any business of your choice.

Yes that is the plain truth is either you collect money from your love ones or you work hardly online to make money so that you can start any business of your choice.
Collecting money from your loved ones would be the best option in this case.
It is the best thing to do whenever you want to riase fund for your business because it is with no interest.

In a nutshell , depending on only one source of income is not really good as you have to increase your streams of income.
It is always better to have more than one streams of income.
That's just the naked truth, if you are depending on one source of income you'll not have enough to take care of your needs, having a multiple income streams is a best way to over financial hardship.

Collecting money from your loved ones would be the best option in this case.
It is the best thing to do whenever you want to riase fund for your business because it is with no interest.
Yes and what makes it more good and easier is that the money can be paid anything with out even paying anything like interest and others. Some loved ones can even just dash you the money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds