Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

it does not make sense for you to borrow money to venture into a business you don't have proper knowledge of. I will always recommend loans for people who already have businesses and they want to expand.

Well, I would refrain from borrowing any money even if i had knowledge about business. This is because conducting business is not easy and this could lead to many complications and you must be prepared for losses. In such kind of conditions=, it would not make sense to borrow money if you cannot pay the loan back in case of heavy loss.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I would refrain from borrowing any money even if i had knowledge about business. This is because conducting business is not easy and this could lead to many complications and you must be prepared for losses. In such kind of conditions=, it would not make sense to borrow money if you cannot pay the loan back in case of heavy loss.
No risk no reward. if you are afraid of borrowing money to venture into a business you have knowledge of then you may actually not maximize your potentials in the business world. Most of the successful businesses around the world runs on loans.

Okay, it is actually not a must to start an offline business. If you're working online it is important you try as much as possible to have multiple streams of income so that you will not depend on one particular business.
I know it is not compulsory. The reason why I may not run an offline business is because of my plans and preparations. With my plans , the possibility of running an offline business may not be possible.

Depending on the kind of business you want to launch. For instance, you don't need any money to launch an internet dropshipping business. As an alternative, you can launch any offline firm using borrowed goods and the goodwill of many stakeholders.

it does not make sense for you to borrow money to venture into a business you don't have proper knowledge of. I will always recommend loans for people who already have businesses and they want to expand.
There must be a calculated effort on your part if you are willing to take any kind of loan. It should be properly analysed and the outcome must have been calculated because it will give you a clear signal on the step to take before taking up the loan.

There must be a calculated effort on your part if you are willing to take any kind of loan. It should be properly analysed and the outcome must have been calculated because it will give you a clear signal on the step to take before taking up the loan.
Probably, you need to properly analyse everything before you go ahead with the decision of taking a loan to venture into a business. You need to calculate and determine the level of risk and profit in the business.

Probably, you need to properly analyse everything before you go ahead with the decision of taking a loan to venture into a business. You need to calculate and determine the level of risk and profit in the business.
Starting up a business could be very stressful , but you just have to look for ways to fund the business and it may not necessarily be through taking loans. There are thousands of other ways to raise the capital for a new business.

Starting up a business could be very stressful , but you just have to look for ways to fund the business and it may not necessarily be through taking loans. There are thousands of other ways to raise the capital for a new business.
some people actually take up 9 to 5 jobs in order to raise money to start their own businesses. I think that is one of the best ways of raising money in order to set up your own business.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
There are various businesses that you can start with zero to minimal capital. I believe that affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to earn online income without necessarily spending a dime.

There exist many sites that one can log and start a new business with out capital, all you need to do is make sells.A question may be raised as how can I make sells online while no Good's in stock? You can find a trustworthy sites that buy articles, poems and writing play let's and get paid

Personally I think starting a business with no money, is a no sense of business because it wont takes you anywhere most especially when you borrow to start. you will be left with burden to pay back or services the loan collected.

It's possible to do business without money, but we need to also state the fact that it's not easy to start a business without money. Two things are essential for starting a business. One is knowledge and the other is money. I'm not saying its not possible to start a business without money. My point is its not easy.

It's possible to do business without money, but we need to also state the fact that it's not easy to start a business without money. Two things are essential for starting a business. One is knowledge and the other is money. I'm not saying its not possible to start a business without money. My point is its not easy.
It's never easy starting a business without money even if you have the knowledge and you dont have money , its useless unless you see an investor ready to invest in your business.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
I can say it's impossible to do that you need money everywhere especially if you want to create successful business also even tho you may invest tons of money it can still not be successful it's just how it is if you really want to try to save a bit of money and stuff

you also need a very strong experience on the field or business you are venturing into so as not to lose the little capital you have managed to gather because without a good experience your gathering is in futility.

If anyone is interested in setting up a business in 2022 then I supposed it should be a barbershop. Because day in day out people trim their hair and this can generate passive income if the right people are hired for the job
It is not possible for you to start such a business with no money. You need a lot of money to buy so many things in the barbershop and you also need to acquire skills.

Well I think starting a business without money doesn't means there is no absolute investment of fund. you can also engage the partnership of another to help you finance the business more effectively.

You need money in order to start a business and also be able to realise money in the process, there's no business you can do without having money as a start up capital .

No risk no reward. if you are afraid of borrowing money to venture into a business you have knowledge of then you may actually not maximize your potentials in the business world. Most of the successful businesses around the world runs on loans.

Borrowing money means that you have to mortgage your property. I would prefer selling my property to get capital and avoid borrowing loans. I also hate to pay interest and i have never dealt in interest ever.

Actually starting a business without money or investment fund, is not an easy task because the business will have to struggle for a very long time before it could start to meet up to it goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds