Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

I don't really think if there's a way you can start up a business without money, no matter how small the business is you need money in other to start it up.
No offline business can be started with no money. This is because you need money for some certain things like writing of shops and others. But when it comes to online it is possible but a lot of what is needed.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should be exploring the possibilities of trying to look for a partner especially when the business idea that you are proposing is good because they are people with liquidity that might want to go in.

1. Vet Your Business Idea. ...
  2. Tap Into Free Resources. ...
  3. Network With Communities of Support. ...
  4. Live on Personal Savings. ...
  5. Look for Alternate Funding Options.

So far, I can say starting business without having money is much applicable to online business than offline business, one can engage on advitisement on social media and at the end he will get paid, one can also engage on pay to post site to be earning just as bizdustry has wipes the tears of some of us, which after performing our daily task we end up gaining some amount of money.

The idea here is actually starting a business from the scratch. You actually have to work to get what you'll use to stabilize the business
The best way to start with no money at all is begin with doing things that need no initial investment before being able to earn.
We are all here to earn money just to make the ends meet, if you have a good skills I believe you can make good use of it to earn money,be it online or offline.
No offline business can be started with no money. This is because you need money for some certain things like writing of shops and others. But when it comes to online it is possible but a lot of what is needed.
That's true, but for online you can earn a good amount of money without investing a dime, just like bizdustry we don't invest anything but we are earning a good amount.

You should be exploring the possibilities of trying to look for a partner especially when the business idea that you are proposing is good because they are people with liquidity that might want to go in.
Partnership business is not a very good business to venture into because the end is always pathetic. I have tried it before and it doesn't work for me because it was a sorry situation.

It's very risky to start business with loans. If it's government or foundation loans that have little or no interest, you can take it, but banks loan is not good. A lot business owners are struggling today because of the they took to start their business.
There are business that you can start without money. For example you can have discussion with those cars, jewelry, shoes and others and use your social media to promote them. When people order from you quickly make order from direct source and deliver to those who need it. With this you'll make your profit.
Probably, using government grants to start up a business I think is the best option for you if you do not have your own personal savings. The government can even leave the money for you in some cases in case your business do not succeed.

We are all here to earn money just to make the ends meet, if you have a good skills I believe you can make good use of it to earn money,be it online or offline.

That's true, but for online you can earn a good amount of money without investing a dime, just like bizdustry we don't invest anything but we are earning a good amount.
Sure.
Having skills will help you to a very large extent.
And it will be a very bad wastage when you have a skill and you do not take advantage of it to make money and other things likewise.

You will be crying if you are depending on your salary, I believe the money you have the more problems will come your way, you have to have another income streams coming in.
That's what I've also noticed,if you are a kind of person that depends solely on his or her salary you'll definitely suffer, having another income streams coming in is very important, it help you to overcome financial hardship.

Dropshipping is not an investment . It is a business like digital marketing in which you have to market and advertise products. It is almost like affiliate marketing.
I think that when you start droshipping, don't you require money to invest in the stock because you need to buy stock, please correct me if you think I am wrong.
Wow that a good idea, I don't know you are a university student, I believe you have earn a considerable amount of money online with this strike.
Well , not really. I do not have a skill to really make so much money online. In terms of school yes we are returning back very soon , almost immediately because the strike has been called off.

Last edited:
Sure.
And it will be a very bad wastage when you have a skill and you do not take advantage of it to make money and other things likewise.
having skills are not maximizing need to make money online does not really make sense. One of the things that causes people to have skills and not using it is laziness.

Sure.
That's true, this not the time you'll depend on the government for jobs, you need to have a good skills set that will fetch you money, Having a multiple streams of income is a good idea.
That's what I've also noticed,if you are a kind of person that depends solely on his or her salary you'll definitely suffer, having another income streams coming in is very important, it help you to overcome financial hardship.
This not a time to be depending on the government, if you want to make your ends meet you definitely need to have a multiple income streams coming in.

Last edited:
That's true, this not the time you'll depend on the government for jobs, you need to have a good skills set that will fetch you money, Having a multiple streams of income is a good idea.

This not a time to be depending on the government, if you want to make your ends meet you definitely need to have a multiple income streams coming in.
I don't think it is reasonable for people to depend on the government to do something for them. Successful business people don't depend on the government in order to succeed.

I don't think it is reasonable for people to depend on the government to do something for them. Successful business people don't depend on the government in order to succeed.
The truth is that if you are expecting the government to do everything for you, it will end up in nothing because the government of most of the developing countries aren't ready to do anything for the citizens.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
It is possible to start a business with money, but it would require you to have an in-depth understanding of several online skills and display extreme proficiency in them. You could freelance with these skills and also start a website where you could advertise your skills

Yes it is possible for offline business, such as rendering service of cleaning up a place to get paid. But every online business needs money to start, as you'll need money to purchase your first data before you start earning.

The earlier we begin to understand this the better. Infact it won't be normal when the government is able to supply job for almost every person in the country.

People should also be able to make use of their skill to make money and generate income.

The earlier we begin to understand this the better. Infact it won't be normal when the government is able to supply job for almost every person in the country.

People should also be able to make use of their skill to make money and generate income.
That's true, that's why we are all expected to learn a good skills set that will earn us money, we are all here to make our ends meet and we can only do that if we have a good skills set.

Personally I have always have the thought that it will be very difficult to start any business either online or offline without the use of money because there are some necessity that most be required for a start up.

Actually it will be very hard for one in this present generation to start a business without having any money on him he or she should make sure he tries to borrow money from his loved ones to start the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds