Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

Thanks. But as long as it is a business then there is no how financial responsibilities can 100% avoided. I suggest we still have some capital within us

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks. But as long as it is a business then there is no how financial responsibilities can 100% avoided. I suggest we still have some capital within us
starting a business always requires you to have at least a little amount of money. No matter how small it may be business, you will need small amount of money to be successful.

I don't really think it's possible to start a business without an investment fund because it's the foundation to which the business is built upon and if not strong, it will collapse one day.

starting a business always requires you to have at least a little amount of money. No matter how small it may be business, you will need small amount of money to be successful.
Some online business may require very little capital because of its nature , but considering starting up an offlline business it will be completely impossible to start without a single capital.

Some online business may require very little capital because of its nature , but considering starting up an offlline business it will be completely impossible to start without a single capital.
Yeah, there are a lot of profitable online businesses that does not require capital to start but if you ad d capital they may give you a faster profit. But offline businesses require investment.

No offline business can be started with no money. This is because you need money for some certain things like writing of shops and others. But when it comes to online it is possible but a lot of what is needed.

Yes, this is true. Almost all the offline businesses require money. In fact, even many online businesses such as running a retail store also require you to invest money as well.

Yeah, The major disadvantage of government grant is that it is not readily available. The government may do it once in 10 years but in some countries it is always available.
I have not seen such program in a long time in my country except during covid-19 when the government announced to give grant to the people which was later hijacked by the politicians and the money was not send to the right places.

I don't really know if there's a way you can start up a business with no money, the truth is that you need to have money before you can be able to earn, if you don't have a capital you'll definitely be earning peanuts.

Actually starting a business without money I think is not really a God idea because there will be alot of challenges most especially those that has to do with servicing the loan you have collected to start the business with.

No offline business can be started with no money. This is because you need money for some certain things like writing of shops and others. But when it comes to online it is possible but a lot of what is needed.
No there is no possibility to start a business without money but if someone having good skills and techniques then that can start business with little money instead of depending upon the government

I have not seen such program in a long time in my country except during covid-19 when the government announced to give grant to the people which was later hijacked by the politicians and the money was not send to the right places.
there are some countries that the government is always ready to help the people start businesses. the reason is because when you start making profit you will be paying that your taxes.

I don't think that's possible especially if you are wanting to start up a business offline,you need to have a good amount of money before you can start up a business.

The only kind of businesses you can start with no money is service-oriented businesses like freelancing. But if you want to venture into product-based businesses you need money to get started.

Yeah, there are a lot of profitable online businesses that does not require capital to start but if you ad d capital they may give you a faster profit. But offline businesses require investment.
I am not ready to start an offline business now , all the business I will be interested to start will be an online business because it gives me a lot of free time and I can organise and work on spare time.

The thing is that you can never make money without having to use money and definitely not when opening or running a business is involved.
I think people should work on this very mentality and face the reality. For you to open and run a business, you will be needing money to start off.

Well I have accepted and agree with you completely. The major thing needed to startup a business is actually your idea and service delivery as against capital which lots of people have misconception about. Tho Money is good, it's not all

The thing is that you can never make money without having to use money and definitely not when opening or running a business is involved.
I think people should work on this very mentality and face the reality. For you to open and run a business, you will be needing money to start off.
It is very correct! I have the believe that if you want to make money, you should try as much as possible to invest something. I am still looking for a platform where I can invest certain amount of money to earn reasonable profit . If you have any legitimate website that you can recommend to me, please share it.

I am not ready to start an offline business now , all the business I will be interested to start will be an online business because it gives me a lot of free time and I can organise and work on spare time.
Okay, it is actually not a must to start an offline business. If you're working online it is important you try as much as possible to have multiple streams of income so that you will not depend on one particular business.

When you borrow money, you would need to be very careful as it is not your money and you need to be really wise when it comes to investing such kind of money.
It wouldn't speak well to spend borrowed fund on unnecessary things or on a business that you have not carefully analysed because it could be detrimental at the end of the day.

It wouldn't speak well to spend borrowed fund on unnecessary things or on a business that you have not carefully analysed because it could be detrimental at the end of the day.
it does not make sense for you to borrow money to venture into a business you don't have proper knowledge of. I will always recommend loans for people who already have businesses and they want to expand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds