Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

I don't really think if there's a way you can start up a business without money, no matter how small the business is you need money in other to start it up.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropshipping is the only type of online business you could do without having to start with the business capital , provided you understand and engage in the business profitably.

Actually I have been eager to know when people talk about starting a business without money. absolutely my though was quite different. because I believe starting with loan is also investing money in business.

If you believe that your idea is something that should fetch money then you should try looking for a partner who has the needed amount of money and is willing to invest.

for me i believe the only business that falls into this category is dropshipping as you can get goods from someone and pay at a later date after you finish selling the product and you get a profit as compensation.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
Cleaning service. Consider starting a cleaning business if you don't mind doing the dirty work others cannot do for themselves, Freelance Writing Business, Blogging, Daycare, etc. are the cheapest business to start with no or little money.

Dropshipping is the only type of online business you could do without having to start with the business capital , provided you understand and engage in the business profitably.
I don't really know much about it but it seems to be a good way to earn a extra income online, starting up that kind of business will be a good idea because you'll don't need to have capital in other to start it up.
This doesn't make any good sense to me, I don't think you can start up a business with no money, there's no way you can start up a business with no money an expect it to be successful.

Last edited:
It will be very hard and tough for any one to say he or she will start any offline business with out having money. Such business will not be able to stand except he or she has the money.

Starting a business without money is something that is actually not easy at all.

Being in such situation, the best thing I would do is to make sure that I get to receive help from loved ones.

Actually it's not an easy task for someone to start an offline business without money better off an online business like to engaged yourself into forums which will earned you money without investing.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
Definetly but the most important one was working on freelancing websites, here you can use your talent to pay you or if you cannot do any jobs, you could learn.

Commenting about that, I have had several numbers of people talking about starting a business without money and it has always ring as a new thing to me hoping someone could tell me more better about it.

Commenting about that, I have had several numbers of people talking about starting a business without money and it has always ring as a new thing to me hoping someone could tell me more better about it.
In this life you need to have money before you can earn, I didn't think earning money online with no money is possible, you need to have enough capital before you can start up a business.

Starting a business without money is something that is actually not easy at all.

Being in such situation, the best thing I would do is to make sure that I get to receive help from loved ones.
Yeah actually that is the best thing to do once you don't have any money to start a business and you already have a business idea is better to move to your love ones to help you with money to start your business.

I don't really know much about it but it seems to be a good way to earn a extra income online, starting up that kind of business will be a good idea because you'll don't need to have capital in other to start it up.
This doesn't make any good sense to me, I don't think you can start up a business with no money, there's no way you can start up a business with no money an expect it to be successful.
The business involve you getting people who might be interested in a particular product. You will charge them with extra profit for yourself. When they pay you ordered for the product at a company's prices directly from the company and put their address and the product will be delivered to them.

Starting business without money is difficult and it is always good to try as much as possible to make sure that you find as many funding alternatives as possible.

I agree with you completely. The major thing needed to startup a business is actually your idea and service delivery as against capital which lots of people have misconception about. Tho Money is good, it's not all
To open a company even providing services not products you do not need to be broke or no money because there is at least some legal papers to pay and to pay a lawyer and also to register your company this couldn't be done for free. This is the sad truth.

The business involve you getting people who might be interested in a particular product. You will charge them with extra profit for yourself. When they pay you ordered for the product at a company's prices directly from the company and put their address and the product will be delivered to them.
That's seems to be a good idea to earn money, I believe you are taking about delivery business people do earn a reasonable amount of money online by doing that.

Run a business trial. Running a trial before you officially launch your business is a great way to identify potential challenges you may not have accounted for and determine.
Build your professional network. The members of your professional network may become investors, advocates for your business, sources of advice or all three.

It is true Because when you combine so many paid to post forum and you're active on them, you will be able to make something reasonable on the internet most especially if you engage yourself in some well paying paid to post forums.

I love posting on forums and this is why I think that paid to post forums are much better than many other kinds of sites such as micro job sites. I work on many forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds