Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

You are probably going to be a lot frustrated if you are going to start a business without money so instead of your advice that you should take some time in order to raise some money first.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually am aware of the fact that someone can be able to start up a business without fund when he has the business ideas but he most have to engaged into partnership with someone who has the finance.

It is completely impossible to start a business a business with out money,yes it is impssibe, stop reading and think about it. Every but needs money directly or indirectly,the gadgets are bought with money,be it a cell phone or tools used in handy works.
So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
I will only agree with you that you can start a business with out money if only you can explain to me where and with what can you use to buy Data subscription and the gadgets used to start graphics design.

Last edited:
I think the monetary factor will always play a major part in establishing a business, no matter what. Capital is vital in starting a business, and also goes a long way to ensure that the business operates smoothly

This may never be possible because buying and selling of products involved capital investment. Even if there is a possible way you can start up a business without capital then how will you be able to secured a nice location in a highly populated settlement ?

Business is something that will always requires money to start, a simple thing as getting a location for your business is something that requires money and not only that you will needs to to pay for adverts if you are trying to run a successful online business.
Probably, that is one of the things you need to put into consideration before you go into a business. Getting a location can be expensive even much more than the business you want to start especially when the area is Urban.

Probably, that is one of the things you need to put into consideration before you go into a business. Getting a location can be expensive even much more than the business you want to start especially when the area is Urban.
Yes it will depend on you , some people will mostly prefer to buy their business location at once so as to have a permanent structure for their business. That will really be expensive as you said.

The truth is , no money makes no money.
It takes some level of capital for one to start up a business.
And it is possible to get that from certain organizations or by collecting loans.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
Somebody can start a business without money.
This can be done easily on internet, which involves advertising a products on facebook and WhatsApp and you get your income steadily

Yes it will depend on you , some people will mostly prefer to buy their business location at once so as to have a permanent structure for their business. That will really be expensive as you said.
Location is actually one of the major obstacles people face when they want to go into businesses. Even if you have money to kick-start the business you also need more money to get good location for your business.

Yes you can start a business without money for example selling skin care products or wigs and accessories online also you can also sell unused items that you don’t need online

How are youbwulling to start up a business when you dont have money. Then I think you do not want go start the business. Uluru can even go for a loan and pay back later in only you will get profit after the loan

If you have a very good knowledge around affiliate marketing, what you will do is to pick up a product and start promoting the links on social media. If you are lucky to get a reasonable lead or conversion, you will make money.
When it comes to affiliate marketing, do not base your effort on luck as this might fail you on the long run as there are ways to get guaranteed result from your effort if it is well planned.
Actually am aware of the fact that someone can be able to start up a business without fund when he has the business ideas but he most have to engaged into partnership with someone who has the finance.
No doubt, you can start a business without money but it would be very difficult to sustain, except you are very smart and know what you are doing before you would survive.

Location is actually one of the major obstacles people face when they want to go into businesses. Even if you have money to kick-start the business you also need more money to get good location for your business.
I know location plays an important factors ,but people can be able to have access to their desired location if they are willing to pay. That is how people are now doing business.

Starting a business with no money is hardly impossible because you will ve bankruptcy ,I believe its safer if you start working online or offline and start saving what you are earning for you to be able to start your business.

I know location plays an important factors ,but people can be able to have access to their desired location if they are willing to pay. That is how people are now doing business.
that is exactly what I'm saying. you can have the money to kick-start the business but you may not have the money to rent a very good location for your business because it may be expensive.

that is exactly what I'm saying. you can have the money to kick-start the business but you may not have the money to rent a very good location for your business because it may be expensive.
Location play an important role in the success of a business and that's why you just include searching for a good location in your business plan before you conclude yiur business plan .

Location play an important role in the success of a business and that's why you just include searching for a good location in your business plan before you conclude yiur business plan .
Yeah, the importance of a very good location for your business cannot be underestimated. If I want to begin a business I will actually try to search for areas that such a business is not very much competitive.

But people should put that into consideration in the sense that when thinking of establishing a business , They should also at the same time be thinking of how to deal with location challenge Any any possible solution on how to get locations for their business before even starting the business in the first place.

But people should put that into consideration in the sense that when thinking of establishing a business , They should also at the same time be thinking of how to deal with location challenge Any any possible solution on how to get locations for their business before even starting the business in the first place.
when you are thinking of how to start a business the location your business is going to be should also be one of the things you should think of. Location is very important and necessary and it can determine if your business will be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds