Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

The truth is that no business can be start without money. Bussines involved money from the establishment and running the business. Before starting a business capital is involved and money is the backbone of all capital be it asset's or whatever.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will advise that you should volunteer or look for some small jobs to gather some money first. It is never easy for you to start a complete business without having money because it is going to be difficult to scale.

when you are thinking of how to start a business the location your business is going to be should also be one of the things you should think of. Location is very important and necessary and it can determine if your business will be successful.
Exactly , but I wonder what people in rural settlements will do. Do they really have to pay their way today the urban settlements to establish their business ? What will you do in such situation ?

Crowd funding and loans are really the only options you have when you have no money. Crowd funding relies in investor money whereas loans are sums of money you will owe back.

Actually people have different opinions on how to start a business without money and I have been wondering. though there are people with ideas who also partners with people who have the income but I consider that as same using money to invest.

I think you will have to use money to make more money and there's no way for you to go around that. You shouldn't have this mentality as you won't go really far with it.

Probably, that is one of the things you need to put into consideration before you go into a business. Getting a location can be expensive even much more than the business you want to start especially when the area is Urban.

Many people must think about a business that they could start without money or with less money. I think that freelancing business could be a great choice as well. What do you think?

You would definitely need capital to start up a business. But the capital must not necessarily be your own money, you could seek for investors/ loans and the business would kick off in no time.

If you want to start a business with no money then you should be looking into the direction of cryptocurrencies because that is one of the places you can start from zero.

Actually people have different opinions on how to start a business without money and I have been wondering. though there are people with ideas who also partners with people who have the income but I consider that as same using money to invest.
Actually it is same as new investment with money involved, there's no business that can be established without money directly or indirectly, having a skill is just like an idea, without money its never actualized.

You would definitely need capital for your business, I don't think there's a business you could start up without putting in the capital. You could get loans or investors to make up the capital.

If you want to start a business with no money then you should be looking into the direction of cryptocurrencies because that is one of the places you can start from zero.
Looking in the direction of crypto currency to start a business too need money , you can't get crypto currency for free , so its either you buy the coin or you start working with online money making websites to earn the coin which you can use in starting your own business after accumulating much coin .

Get a solid and quality business plan and model, then source for investors or sponsors, do that diligently and you will startup with other people's money

Exactly , but I wonder what people in rural settlements will do. Do they really have to pay their way today the urban settlements to establish their business ? What will you do in such situation ?

I live in a country where there are many people who tend to travel from rural areas to urban areas in order to make money. They establish their business in such areas successfully.

I live in a country where there are many people who tend to travel from rural areas to urban areas in order to make money. They establish their business in such areas successfully.
That one is a different thing entirely. People that are migrating to another location in search for shelter and job security could settle and start up a business but traveling everyday to the Urban settlement for business purposes is not easy.

The only way I know you can start a business with no money is if you have a business patner and you are the brain behind the business , so all you need is your business plan and strategy .

Find your niche and transferable abilities, then think about creating a service-based firm with little to no initial costs. The free resources accessible to entrepreneurs, such as free workshops, mentorship programs, and government funding, should be researched and utilized. To save money and minimize overhead expenditures like rent, consider running your business from home.

Affiliate marketing is a very popular from of business that a lot of persons usually go into presently. Affiliate marketing does not really really capital to startup since you are not buying any of the products with your money.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
It's going to take a lot of hard work because the bedrock of a good business lifespan is a very good capital. A business with no capital is just a pipe dream built on nothing but mere imagination

With no single capital you shouldn't dream of establishing a business because such effort will be fruitless except you have a way to get a loan which sometimes is not always encourage.
Look for opportunity to raise some money at least for a start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds