Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

Not all business can be started without any investment and not all business requires investment. There are a lot of businesses that can be started with zero investment, for instance print on demand

Advertisement Placeholder
To me that's kinda of impossible, if you want to start up a business you need to have a good amount of capital, I don't think there's any way to start up a business with no money.

So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.
You are very right about this and those businesses that you have mentioned does not even require someone to spend a dime before the person can engage in them

Establishing a business with little money is difficult, but not impossible. Utilize free or low-cost tools to develop a website, promotional material, and handle your business operations.
So simple . You can do ads networking. Sell products for people online . You can also do online freelance writing for employers who want nice articles. You can also learn graphic design online, use apps to create some for nfts. You can babysit for families who have children and busy to cater for them. These ways are innovative.

To me that's kinda of impossible, if you want to start up a business you need to have a good amount of capital, I don't think there's any way to start up a business with no money.
Exactly. There are some online business that may need little capital to establish but that does not mean that you can equally start such business completely without any capital investment.
I haven't seen such business before.

Exactly. There are some online business that may need little capital to establish but that does not mean that you can equally start such business completely without any capital investment.
I haven't seen such business before.
That's true, the truth is you need money for you to earn money, even if you have the knowledge it doesn't guarantee you are going to earn money, you need to have enough capital in other to start it up.

I work on many paid to post forums. The fact of the matter is that working for many different kinds of platforms is the only way to make passive income online.

Working on a website and making money from it is not actually a business from my understanding but it is someone being into freelancing and selling their services to make money from. I believe that is totally different from opening and running a business. You can call it a job but not business.

Working on a website and making money from it is not actually a business from my understanding but it is someone being into freelancing and selling their services to make money from. I believe that is totally different from opening and running a business. You can call it a job but not business.

That's absolutely true, those things you've made mentioned of are two different, but you can use the both of them to earn money, what really matters is having the skill set.

The best way to start business with no money is to go for service businesses. Those can be started with zero capital. All you need is good skills and ability to advertise yourself. Skills such as writing, hairdressing, graphic design and event planning can make great businesses.

The best way to start business with no money is to go for service businesses. Those can be started with zero capital. All you need is good skills and ability to advertise yourself. Skills such as writing, hairdressing, graphic design and event planning can make great businesses.
. that's completely true we have a lot of business that we can start up with zero capital, but you need to have the skill set before you can earn money with those kinds of business.

In the past, It is hard starting a business without money and seems quite impossible then.
But in this age, It is possible starting a business without money, You can easily start a Drop shipping business. Or you can offer your service to people online.

Paid to post forum has been very beneficial for those that do not have money to start an investment online. If you combine 3 to 4 paid to post forum, you will be able to earn something reasonable at the end of the month.

Working on website making post is not a business. This is something that I've actually tried to stress for a lot of people to understand as you are rendering service to a particular website owner and he pays you for your services. It doesn't mean that you own a business.

In the past, It is hard starting a business without money and seems quite impossible then.
But in this age, It is possible starting a business without money, You can easily start a Drop shipping business. Or you can offer your service to people online.
Yes, you need to spend money before you can earn money,a lot of people don't really know what they are doing that's why they they have that mindset, you need to have a good capital before you can start up a business.

Yes, you need to spend money before you can earn money,a lot of people don't really know what they are doing that's why they they have that mindset, you need to have a good capital before you can start up a business.
Yes, that is true.
If you do not have money to start a business, Then the easy thing to do is to try and dedicate your time and energy to something that can easily give you the money you need.

. that's completely true we have a lot of business that we can start up with zero capital, but you need to have the skill set before you can earn money with those kinds of business.
That is right. Service businesses depend on skills for you to earn. So you should prioritize investing into learning and gaining those skills. One great way is reading books, watching educational videos and enrolling for courses.

Simlpy selling your own things it's business and u can start than a second hand buying on your earned money people's things

It depends on the type of business you aspiring to start. For instance you can start a dropshiping business online without a single dime. Alternatively you can also start any offline business with a borrowed merchandise through a good will basics from various stake holders.

You are very correct with the assessment of being able to start dropshipping without having to have any capital for the business. This is because you'd only be involved in selling another person's product and getting a percentage of profit from those products.

Yes, that is true.
If you do not have money to start a business, Then the easy thing to do is to try and dedicate your time and energy to something that can easily give you the money you need.
That's true sir, you can earn money online without investing a dime, but you need to have a good skills set before you can be able to go about it, sometimes we can earn money without investing a dime.

That's true sir, you can earn money online without investing a dime, but you need to have a good skills set before you can be able to go about it, sometimes we can earn money without investing a dime.
Yes sir, If you don't have money to start a business online, Then I believe you should at least have a skill you intend to offer online.
If you don't have any of these, Then it is important to at least have enough to dedicate online.

That's true, the truth is you need money for you to earn money, even if you have the knowledge it doesn't guarantee you are going to earn money, you need to have enough capital in other to start it up.
I stand by you dear. Money is essential for business establishment. Exactly same thing is applicable to situation that you have a perfect idea but no capital to set it up. This equally could make Such business idea useless.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds