Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start A New Business With No Money?

Exactly. There are some online business that may need little capital to establish but that does not mean that you can equally start such business completely without any capital investment.
I haven't seen such business before.

Certain online businesses require capital because they have to buy the stock and save the merchandise. This could be done only if they invest the right amount of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the businesses that one can start with no money are online businesses. For one, you can start blogging with no money. All you need is the writing skills and with free CMS tools, you can setup your blog. Another one is virtual assistant.

Yes sir, If you don't have money to start a business online, Then I believe you should at least have a skill you intend to offer online.
If you don't have any of these, Then it is important to at least have enough to dedicate online.
That's true, but sometimes even if you have the skill set if you don't have the capital to start it up, you are not going to earn a dime online, you need to have the both of them a capital an a skill set.

That's true, but sometimes even if you have the skill set if you don't have the capital to start it up, you are not going to earn a dime online, you need to have the both of them a capital an a skill set.
Exactly sir..
It is actually very important to have the two, As these two work hand in hand, You can't be successful without having one, To be successful you need to have the two As this is a necessary recipe to your success.

Yes, there are actually few businesses that can be started without capital. I have seen someone go from house to house to do their laundry and she gets Paid for it. Another has house cleaning.

I work on many paid to post forums. The fact of the matter is that working for many different kinds of platforms is the only way to make passive income online.

The only money that is required for you to start up this kind of work is only for you to have money to subscribe for your data which you are going to use to connect to the internet and carry out such work on paid to post website. Although there are a few of them left but it is still a good way to make money from online.

Exactly sir..
It is actually very important to have the two, As these two work hand in hand, You can't be successful without having one, To be successful you need to have the two As this is a necessary recipe to your success.
You got it right, to be successful you need to have more than one skills set, not only that you need to have multiple income streams, it do help a lot.

You got it right, to be successful you need to have more than one skills set, not only that you need to have multiple income streams, it do help a lot.
Yes sir, Having multiple streams of income is great, It would make you feel independent. Because you are not dependent on any stream for survival. To get multiple streams of income, You would need to improve on your skill set.

Certain online businesses require capital because they have to buy the stock and save the merchandise. This could be done only if they invest the right amount of money.
In general it determine by the type of business. Like you said buying of stock is of a different business idea entirely compared to people who may be engaging in dropshipping or any other business online.

Yes sir, Having multiple streams of income is great, It would make you feel independent. Because you are not dependent on any stream for survival. To get multiple streams of income, You would need to improve on your skill set.
Exactly, if you have a multiple income streams it's going to help you in a divers way's, you might not enjoy it at the first place but it's going to help you an your business.

Exactly, if you have a multiple income streams it's going to help you in a divers way's, you might not enjoy it at the first place but it's going to help you an your business.
Yes sir. Having multiple streams of income might seem stressful initially but with time I believe that it would pay off when you need it most.
The reward from working in multiple platforms is great and you would enjoy it.

I don't think if that's possible, you need to have capital before you can be able to earn money, if you don't have a good amount of money to start it up, you are going to suffer.
Having capital is very important, if you have a good amount of money to get started with, you are going to enjoy what you'll be doing, you need money in oder to earn more money.

That's true sir, you can earn money online without investing a dime, but you need to have a good skills set before you can be able to go about it, sometimes we can earn money without investing a dime.
Yeah, with online earning, you can start making money without any investment. All you need is great skills and ability to attract clients. Which is something that is not easy to reach. You will need to take your time and network with people as much as possible.

If you need to start up a new business the first thing that will come to your mind is capital, if you have the knowledge you'll need to have the capital in other to start it up.
That's what I really like about online, even if you don't have a good skills set you can be able to earn money, but if you want earn a decent amount of money you need a skill set.

There are lot of online businesses you can start with no capital. You can choose to register with micro job site and perform simple task , you will make money without making any deposit.
working on micro jobs platforms is actually not a business but it is freelancing. Of course, starting freelancing jobs on the internet requires no money for you to get started.

You are absolutely correct because there are so many online businesses you can start with no capital. Example of such business is affiliate marketing. With this venture you do not need capital to start.

This is also part of the reason why I have been investing my time in learning about affiliate marketing to know exactly how I should know about it because from my observation so far, those that are involved in it are making good money from it.

Having the knowledge is very important But that's not enough, if you have the knowledge an you don't have the capital to start it up, the knowledge you have will not help you out.

service-based businesses on the internet do not require money for you to start. Once you have the necessary skills you can get started but apart from that you need some amount of money to get started. If you want to go into freelancing for example you do not need any money to start.

service-based businesses on the internet do not require money for you to start. Once you have the necessary skills you can get started but apart from that you need some amount of money to get started. If you want to go into freelancing for example you do not need any money to start.
Yes, just like paid to post sites like bizdustry, you don't really need to have any capital before you can earn money from them, all you need is your phone and internet connection.

Yes, just like paid to post sites like bizdustry, you don't really need to have any capital before you can earn money from them, all you need is your phone and internet connection.
Yeah, on paid forums what you need is level of knowledge about online and offline businesses. You also need some consistency to make something tangible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds