Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?

Considering the nature of the economy and the amount of knowledge people have on social media to me opinion inthink the involvement of social media networks will good a long that is the advertisement of your product through social media either Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp it will helped.

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the lockdown situation, you should know that any item ordered has to be taken to them so I think opening an online store then spending on Facebook ads is the best.

COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.
So is there any method to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?
Hmm.... Not businesses where affected bro some online store business prospered more during this period because people cannot go outside but they need to eat so they ordered foods, home furniture etc

Due to the lockdown situation, you should know that any item ordered has to be taken to them so I think opening an online store then spending on Facebook ads is the best.
Many business owners here have turned to social media for their marketing. But the leverage is on the delivery. Only customers who live nearby are entertained because distant deliveries would cost a lot in the service. Small businesses here are starting to have a delivery system of their own to make the delivery cost cheaper.

Considering the nature of the economy and the amount of knowledge people have on social media to me opinion inthink the involvement of social media networks will good a long that is the advertisement of your product through social media either Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp it will helped.
I agreed with your submission. The roles social media plays in sales and marketing of goods and services cannot be overemphasized. During the lockdown, most shops were locked with few allowed to open and operate. People started prompting their products on social media platforms, some websites and forums.

The only way to promote your business during the lockdown is by running ads on facebook. Well, facebook is not the only platform, but I mentioed facebook because it is widely used.

No, sometimes we can't promote it because we don't have enough customers in lockdown situation and when we are unable to deliver our customers our products them how our business ll promote online?
The online method of promoting your business is absolutely the best way that you can promote your business in any time of the year because there are always going to be alot of people on the internet.

Especially nowadays the easiest,the most usefull and the most obvious I think is promoting your business on social meida like Instagram,TikTok,YouTube,Facebook and etc.

Though this would depend a lot on the type of business which you will want to promote, I think that social media is going to give you the best shot at it .

Though this would depend a lot on the type of business which you will want to promote, I think that social media is going to give you the best shot at it .
You are very correct on your submission. Social media is the best and the easiest platforms to promote your businesses because you will need little to no capital to place an advertisement to promote your products on twitter or Facebook.

Fortunately the pandemic and lockdown is on the decline but back then people turned to the internet to make promotions which was effective too, since lockdown restricted moves

If you can deliver any type of service you have to people, then you can advertise it on social media and people can order it from you ,if you deliver it to them you will make money at this time because people do not have time to go out.

COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.
So is there any method to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?
The only way to promote any business both home base or outside home business is to use the online social media to promote it but if there is no going out in your country that would be a very big problem I guess.

The internet has made it alot easier for you. You can literally sit I the comfort of your home and do it. You just need to find the most effective medium.

You can promote your businesses when there is lockdown through the use of social media platforms and you won't spend much to achieve it.

The best way to promote home-based business Show online is by creating adverts of all sorts classic adverts video adverts and graphic adverts too any form of advert you can think of it is best to consider them and one can even use an online presence to draw an audience from all over the world.

As for me I think the best way to promote a home based business in lock dowe situation is for you to bring them on social medias for people to see and then they will able to order then you will be the one to know how it's going to get to them also you going to follow the covid 19 protocol
The best way to promote home business wine and phone is through the social media only social media network and sell your business worldwide because it has made the world a global village.

The only option left for you to promote home based businesses to use internet. you can display some of your product on classified advert website.

It depends on the extent of the lockdown . If there is a general lockdown in the state , there is no way to promote home business because it will go against the rules of the lockdown

If you are living in United States you can sign up with eBay account as a seller. Take pictures of your products and post it on this website. Those who need your products are going to contact you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds