Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?

With Facebook marketplace we shouldn't worry about exposure for our home base business products. With the marketplace we can showcase it, and those who like it will come to price it.

Advertisement Placeholder
With Facebook marketplace we shouldn't worry about exposure for our home base business products. With the marketplace we can showcase it, and those who like it will come to price it.
Facebook is my number 1 choice when it comes to promoting a business. Even if the target customers are the neighbors the marketing can also connect by Facebook.

If the homebased Business I something that comes in terms of online service, I think the best thing to do here is just to promote the business online with the help of maybe search engine or social media marketing.

You just mentioned the fact that there is a lockdown in place already. So, how can you be promoting a home based business when you're lockdown? Not possible. Except if it were for a online type business

During the lockdown ,there were a lot of people on social media and that could have been a great opportunity to advertise a business for effective results, you also have to do a delivery service.

As for me I think the best way to promote a home based business in lock dowe situation is for you to bring them on social medias for people to see and then they will able to order then you will be the one to know how it's going to get to them also you going to follow the covid 19 protocol
You can be able to promote your business during the lockdown through your conventional social media or online site that is the only way to promote your business during the lockdown.

Promoting home base business depends on the type of business that you do. During lockdown, the best way to promote your business is online and mostly through all the social media platforms.

Facebook is my number 1 choice when it comes to promoting a business. Even if the target customers are the neighbors the marketing can also connect by Facebook.
Facebook is almost everyone's go to social media when it comes to promotion of the products which we deal on for exchange of money.

I think the best way to promote your business from home is by using social media to promote it, because you know people going to social media.

I can't find any way you can promote home based businesses during a pandemic lockdown situation. You can effectively promote your online business pretty easily during a lockdown though without hassle

Lockdown means you cannot go outside. When you cannot go outside, you will have to look into world wide Web. Digital marketing is the ultimate solution.

COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.
So is there any method to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?
Well with all this coronavirus pandemic lockdown and all the things that we are going through as a result of the lockdown I send the best way that anyone can promote their business is by utilising social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and what's up to be marketing the business.

COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.
So is there any method to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?
I agree with you. Covid 19 badly affected all offline businesses. People are told to just stay at home so that corona virus pandemic will not spread. When lockdowns are lifted, businesses can breathe temporarily. Businesses slowly opens up again.

In such cases, the best way you can promote your business would be through the use of the internet, like social media and the likes

It's very simple to promote home based business. All you need do is to establish an online presence. This will showcase your services to the world irrespective of the your business location. You may visit YouTube to learn more .

In the period of lockdown many people are more online than ever before,so leverage on reaching people online to make them aware of your business.

The best way to promote your business during the lock down is through the internet, making use of the social media.

I have seen many people switching to youtube and creating videos of what they do sitting in home like cooking meals , teaching academics , streaming esport games and live sport matches, reviewing songs and movies and so on. So YouTube streaming has helped people to earn some money in this pandemic.

To promote anything during lock down one should try and put it on social media,that Is the best platform to advertise product especially during lock down

In the period of lockdown many people are more online than ever before,so leverage on reaching people online to make them aware of your business.
I think the online marketplace offers the greatest audience for people to promote and market their businesses and one of those big places in the online marketplaces are social networks like Facebook, Instagram, telegram and WhatsApp. The maximum utilisation of all these social networks will greatly increase anyone's patronage

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds