Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?

If you are having a home-based business then you should be looking forward to how you can be able to serve other people's problem especially from a remote location.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only way i think you can promote your home based business is by satisfying the needs of your customers and your customer's can start using word of mouth advertisement to promote your business.

Food delivery and the business of delivering other kinds of items run quite well during the time of pandemic. There are so many people who even delivered medical equipment and other products.

The best way to promote your business from home is using social networks, SMS and emails, there are many ways. Even word of mouth, everything is in which most people find out
What the period really tauhgt lots of person is that the need to put whatever you do online became imparative,and can no longer wait,the ease and leverage to reach lots of persons with a single click is a huge advantage.

Food delivery and the business of delivering other kinds of items run quite well during the time of pandemic. There are so many people who even delivered medical equipment and other products.
I'm not sure how this would really work. I feel people will be less welcoming to having to receive visitors every time to their homes even if they were to deliver something.

I'm not sure how this would really work. I feel people will be less welcoming to having to receive visitors every time to their homes even if they were to deliver something.

Well, this actually works in a really simple way. Many people were never able to visit the stores in a physical method and this is why they chose to order products instead.

Well, this actually works in a really simple way. Many people were never able to visit the stores in a physical method and this is why they chose to order products instead.
Well,. I understand that there are people like that. They are not used to the stress of going to purchase goods in the market and they prefer to order it from the comfort of their homes.

Word of mouth advertisement is the best way in promoting your business, If you are good to your customers , they will always bring their love ones to patronise you .

Well,. I understand that there are people like that. They are not used to the stress of going to purchase goods in the market and they prefer to order it from the comfort of their homes.

The good thing is that many people also get to avail the refund as many online stores have a refund policy. However, terms and conditions might certainly apply and play a big role.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds