Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?

One obvious way to promote your business it's social media. I believe radio presenters were permitted to go to work, reach out to them and air your business

Advertisement Placeholder
One solution is taking your business to the online space, you can use Facebook sponsored ads to advert your business by targeting a large audience, you will definitely get requests, you just need a reliable dispatch agent to deliver to your buyers. You can also advertise on marketplaces such as jiji.ng, olist.ng and more.

In these difficult times it is important to stand united and help one another in whatever way we can.Stay safe and stay healthy. Please remember that some of the best initiatives are built in trying times. Like all difficult situations, this too shall pass...

Best thing about home based business s that one can decide to work at any time and make money comfortable and one can promote with digital marketing experts or even ones own social media accounts and grow them gradually.

If by home based business you mean businesses you can do in there comfort of your house, like those of internet, then I suggest you use the social media platform like your Facebook pages to do the your publicity

Social media is the way forward. During the lockdown, I use to sell perishables, so I'll advertise through my Facebook and WhatsApp page and I got customers because they'll just pay for waybill and it would be delivered.

Definitely it's another way for persons that knows how to use the smart phone handles to make extra money this period, talking about getting paid to advertise on the social media for them. Also to help them directly, you show them how to use the smart phone to achieve it.

To promote small businesses you have to do businesses that will strive and grow that point so you have to either research and add it to your business

not only business fields.lockdowns has brings setbacks in our education.but the best way to promote home business is by advertising your products online, many online business has made a lot of money during the covid 19 era.

The best way to promote your business from home lockdown is by social media because social media is very good way to promote your business so to have many customers.

Starting home lessons and tutorials in your location can fetch you a good sum of money. Many pupils and children have been affected by the closure of schools due to the lockdown and you can make some money by offering private home lessons to them.

Well you have to promote or boost your advertisement by actually taking your services online and on all social media and from advertising there you will get to have more customers

I really thank God the lockdown period is over but the best way you could have advertise your products then was to advertise it on social media, because then a lot of people were concentrating on social media as their only source of entertainment .you could have meet a lot of people that
might have been interested in your products then

The online delivery business is at a high boom. Currently, the world is preferring online shopping mode. And the mode will be carried on even after COVID-19. Many of the existing online food delivery companies are in the market. They are doing good for themselves. But few of the online delivery businesses focus on miscellaneous commodities deliveries. This could be a turning point for starting your own hyperlocal delivery business. If you are wondering, what business to start, get through this list of business ideas. Considered as one of the easiest businesses to start, you can begin with it.

The most popular home-based business in our village is selling food and household items like soap, cooking oil, etc. Those sellers are using the social media to advertise their products and also to receive orders. However, the customers are limited to the village residents only for purposes of convenient delivery. But for the outsiders a pick-up for orders is preferred. I wonder why cooked food is a good business now. It seems like people became lazy to cook during this pandemic period. Some say that it is a hassle to go to the market with all those protocols for the covid.

If you have a personal blog, you can market it there, but if you don't, you should promote it on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, which almost everyone has.

You are right about covid affecting businesses negatively, however the traditional means of advertising your business still work, even with the emergence of the virus.

Social media is really a big help in promoting business in lockdown situation. You can also start advertising your business with your family and friends. The word of mouth is a good marketing strategy.

Actually the covid 19 period has been a very bad situation to the global world and alot of people uses the service of the social media platforms such as the Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc in the advertisement of their product and many.

It will be very difficult . But at the same time a lot of people were using social media during that period of time and promoting of business on social media at that time wouldn't be a bad idea as you are likely to have access to so many people who might be interested in your service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds