Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?

The way I promote my home business during this pandemic is getting in contact with my clients and telling them how I now run my service from home and how it can get to them. It has not been easy but we need to find out way to survive with covid-19.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the best way to promote home based businesses during the lockdown would be through online advertisements that completely explains the purpose and aim of the business and also attract the public to patronize your products or services you are rendering.

To promote your home based business while at home during lock down is through advertising on various social media. You can create a page on Facebook or post your business on the market place feature. You can also promote your business on Twitter by posting it and asking other people to help retweet so that it shows to more users.

COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.
So is there any method to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?
Lockdown situation have very bad and negative impact on the physical business, but online business grow more quickly in the pandemic situations.
You can also use of different social media for promotion and development of your online business, you can enlist the feature of your product to Grab the attention of customers.

Covid 19 has really affected a lot of business in this global pandemic era so it wouldn't be an easy task for you in promoting your business. It also depends on the type of business that you are into. Using social media in doing promotion will also help you through

In cases like this, you can always take your business from the traditional platform to the online platform, create a page for your business and advertise via Facebook sponsored posts by targeting a wide range of people who would then contact you for doorstep delivery, all the best.

you can promote the business through your social media handles, it will reach a wide range of people who are interested in the business you own and manage, they can also send in messages through your social media.

First of all I am very sorry for what the pandemic has done to your business and pray that a cure is found very soon for us to return to normal lives.
First of all you should cut down you business costs like cutting down non essential workers or reducing the number of products you produce especially if it doesn't sell in this period.
You should also seek digital solutions for you to find, interact and take orders from customers.
Please contact the government and inform of how the pandemic has affected you and request for palliatives.

The best way to promote business now is through social media... As it is well know that social media is one of the fastest means to get any information across to people... And WhatsApp and twitter is the best medium... Always put your wares on your timeline, WhatsApp status,and on your Instagram and tell your siblings to do likewise...

During the lockdown, the number of active users on social media increased. More and more person signed up to join one social media platform or the other. So to promote your business, you have to take advantage of the social media to promote your business.

COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.

As for me I think the best way to promote a home based business in lock dowe situation is for you to bring them on social medias for people to see and then they will able to order then you will be the one to know how it's going to get to them also you going to follow the covid 19 protocol
There are many ways to promote business during the lockdown, and one of the way is buying doing online business both for the buying and selling, importing and exporting of the goods, within and outside the country.

We can promote our business using electronic media we can promote by posting the ads on different sites about our business also we use email services to promote our business.Nowadays most people use the Facebook of the promotion of their business and also create their YouTube channel .The YouTube channel is also the best way to promote any business from home and also we get the income from YouTube as compared to past the promotion of any business is very easy we must says that electronic media makes our life more easy

As the country emerges out of lockdown, and the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme dries up, many experts are afraid that hundreds of thousands of workers may find themselves made redundant post furlough. The Bank of England expects unemployment to jump from 4 per cent to 9 per cent between April and June 2020, the highest rate since 1994.
[automerge]1612471648[/automerge]
As the country emerges out of lockdown, and the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme dries up, many experts are afraid that hundreds of thousands of workers may find themselves made redundant post furlough. The Bank of England expects unemployment to jump from 4 per cent to 9 per cent between April and June 2020, the highest rate since 1994.

The social media is the best answer to promoting home based businesses. The rules and regulations of COVID-19 is not allowing for one on one discussion because of social distancing. The phone, internet or Android helps solve this difficulty.

Any business you run from home should have an online presence to succeed. If it's not online you will not get the audience you need to increase your sales. You can establish an ecommerce store online. Another thing you can do is to use your social media pages to market your products, so more people have see and have access to it.

The best way to promote business at home is a social media network, adopt different sites. Use different social media to promote your business. Like facebook, instagram. Twitter and youtube etc. And advertise your business ads give business it will boost your business a lot.

You have many way to promote your business in lock down situation. Like you can promote your business through any social media . Facebook is most popular social media otherwise you have option of whatsapp which fastest way to promote business.

I don't think it's a difficult task to do Home Best Business and on lockdown days it becomes even easier because a lot of people lose their jobs because of people downsizing.And they are looking for a job. For women, the best job is very beneficial, such as sewing and embroidering.

They look for your product or service. Create your account. Set a budget. Write an ad and decide where you want to appear. Pay for results. Sign up today. Attend Google search.

The most popular homemaker in our town is the sale of food and household products such as soap, cooking oil, and so on. These sellers use the social media to publish and receive orders for their products. The customers are however restricted to the residents of the village only for convenient delivery. However, an order collection is preferred for the outsiders. I wonder why cooked food is now a good company. It appears that during this pandemic people have been tired to think. Some say it is an inconvenience to market all these covid procedures.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds