Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make more sales from a home based business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nma

Addicted member
Credits
Recently I started selling fashion jewelries and accessories for ladies which includes hair clips, earrings, bracelets, handbags, wristwatches but I haven't been making much sales even though I advertise my business alot on my social media handles.... Does any one have an idea of what I can do to get more people to patronize my business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Try to focus your advertising more, depending on how expensive the jewelry is you have to target people. Advertising is good, targeted advertising and promotion is wayyy better.

I will say you should keep trying advertising because advertising is the only way of promoting product and increasing sell. You just have to make sure that the price of the goods is not high too much because price may make buyer run for you if it so high.

You did not tell how you are selling your products. Are you selling via a third-party sites like ebay, etsy, zazzle, facebook marketplace, or do you have your own store? In any case, SEO is the key to driving customers to your business. Use a title for your listing that is long-tail search term, or at east uses a moderately searched term. Use a description that clearly tells about the product and also includes keywords that get moderate hits on the internal (on the site where you have listed your products) and external search

Don't settle for less but good quality in terms of your product so as to get referrals. Use your social media handle as means of advert. You can also do door to door advertisement. Always commit your business into God's hand and be creative.

Make sure that you have good quality products at a reasonable price. Promoting it to your social media is one of the best way to increase your sales. Also, encourage them to buy a lot of items and give them a discount.

Recently I started selling fashion jewelries and accessories for ladies which includes hair clips, earrings, bracelets, handbags, wristwatches but I haven't been making much sales even though I advertise my business alot on my social media handles.... Does any one have an idea of what I can do to get more people to patronize my business?

No matter how you start you can start it from a little but you can make it biggest. You should try to advertise and promote your products by using social media and make a circle of friends who are well known for your products they will act as advertising persons for you, and make your customer satisfied with your product in this way you can increase your sale.

Since it's a home based business, you can try to advertise with posters or banners to influence people near your vicinity. Also you can start a delivery service because since people might be uninterested since they can't cover the distance to your home.

Advertisement on Facebook will push your products out, I am not talking about your adverts on Facebook, what I am talking about is Facebook targeted ads, They take your adverts to those who needs your products especially.

Congratulations on your new business. Besides social media, you could also sign up for online stores. There are quite a number of them online.

Build a convincing offer that is better than your rivals

Make an alluring assistance/esteem/selling/experience recommendation, or make a remarkable contribution.

Have a guarantee. On the off chance that every other person give 30 days, go give 60 days, no inquiries posed.

In your advertisement in social media, do you include the picture and the prices of the products? I am turned off when I would ask the price and the response I would get is "pm" which means private message. If that is the case then some prospects may have been turned off. With the products it is also important to include the details like the jewelry the size is vital especially for necklace and bracelet. With the pictures it should be clear enough. I hope that helps.

You have to tell people in your area more, let them know that you sell those things. My sister started her fashion designing business right from her house. It wasn't was getting customers at first but she as persistent, she would go from shops to shops and advertise her work to them.

The best way to promote a business is online and referrals. If your customers are pleased with what you gave them, they will give you referrals which will boost your business. Also in order to increase your sales, it's equally advisable to explore the option of paid advertisement so as to have a wider reach, which can affect your business positively.

Since it's mostly jewelry, one thing you should care about is the quality. This will give you a good reputation and will bring you more customers.

Another is to try using social media platforms, especially Instagram will be good for what you do.

You can use different strategies & do advertisements as much as you can. You can also appoint different sellers whom you could give your products in less rates & they can sell the products by adding their profit.

So sorry about that, but in business some factors has to be considered before actual exploration takes place. As so sure that you would soon make more sells than ever before. However, i would implore you to understand what your customers wants before buying any products to sell, ensure you try hard selling concept done through personal selling strategy and also try to give out discount on each commodity you have placed on sales so as to attract more customers towards your goods. If these above stated impetus are well utilize, you would eventually account for changes in your business, and also earn your customers trust towards buying your products.

Change your advertising strategy, don't rely only on social media marketing means. Seek other advertising methods like, creating offline and online banners for your business. Pay website owners that have lots of traffic to advertise your business for you. You can also go for youtube video sponsorship, promote your business through youtube channel.

Improving of sales from a home business is at times difficult if not carefully handled and observing some criteria.
If you want to make more sale from home, you need to advertise your products and there are different ways of advertising products.

Firstly, for instance if you are selling bracelet, you first of all put one one and when people see it and comments the,you will tell them that you sell it. Let them patronize you.

Secondly, you can use friends to advertise your products where they tell other people about your products.

There are a lot of ways to make money, firstly you need to have a huge audience whom you can advertise you products to. You can get this audience by starting up a Whatsapp TV and also you can Instagram accounts to advertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds