Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make more sales from a home based business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not getting sales that means you still need to make more aggressive marketing and advertisement on your goods. Or better still search for more groups related to fashion and jewelry on different forum and social media platform. With this it will be good to make good amount of sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best things to do is to focus on a single product or service, and then market it, sell it, promote it, do everything you can to increase of that one product or service.Expand your product line to offer complementary products or services. Find ways to increase sale to your existing customers.

Recently I started selling fashion jewelries and accessories for ladies which includes hair clips, earrings, bracelets, handbags, wristwatches but I haven't been making much sales even though I advertise my business alot on my social media handles.... Does any one have an idea of what I can do to get more people to patronize my business?
Come online and show live on Facebook and on instagram account ,before coming tell the time on your page by post and join the business group of people.
Post ur activities and promotion there and time of coming live.
Every new project takes time to run in good way.my sister,my cousin also doing fabric and jewlary work online.be patience and go to the best.

So sorry to hear that, but to be successful in such business venture, you need to channel your energy to targeted promotions on top social media sites like Facebook with more targeted audience and high conversion rate.

The best way to sell jewelry from home and the most recommended is to place striking ads around your home, show photos of the garments and leave the address of your website or WhatsApp number. Many people prefer to locate the seller over the phone. If it is online it all depends on the marketing and the site where you share the information.

Home based businesses are very good because you don't have to pay for the shop or stall you'll use but without a solid and vibrant means of advertisement to make this business boom. In order to make more sales from home, you need advertisement and the major way you can do this is through informative advertisement

Thanks again for your help in this repaid loan is paid off the other two I have not received the check from the funds to my workmarket you can comes to mind since I have been trying to get a ride home from Michigan and the rest of December and the other one is a little late but will be in touch when I can go and get it done today and I will be u.

To make significant sales from home, you need to generate traffics using social media...i.e if you have a website,you've got to try to generate more traffic there.you should also try packaging your products properly before making it public

Recently I started selling fashion jewelries and accessories for ladies which includes hair clips, earrings, bracelets, handbags, wristwatches but I haven't been making much sales even though I advertise my business alot on my social media handles.... Does any one have an idea of what I can do to get more people to patronize my business?
Well, I know that what I will say would not be exactly sponsorship, but, since you are active in social networks with your venture, one option for your brand to have more presence on the networks is to contact an influencer and offer them your clothes in exchange for advertising ... is an effective way to get good publicity and more notoriety in the market.

For people to patronize your business you can do more than advertising on social media because there are so many people who might not notice your business online. Telling friends is also important. Start from people you know you know very well with that you can grow gradually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds