Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make more sales from a home based business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep posting on social media. In time people will get to know about your business . I will employ you to always sell good quality products to your customers, so that they can refer a friend. Also I will advise to always keep in touch with your customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Recently I started selling fashion jewelries and accessories for ladies which includes hair clips, earrings, bracelets, handbags, wristwatches but I haven't been making much sales even though I advertise my business alot on my social media handles.... Does any one have an idea of what I can do to get more people to patronize my business?
you can add more colour into your business by wearing latest of your bought sales, and as people will be seeing it on u they'll patronize u more.

To make great sells, learn to value your business, do not under estimate your products. I know you stay at home, but adjust a bit to your environment. Move out to advertise yourself, go to shops, attend occasion and hook up with ladies, exchange contact, tell them this is what you do for a living. Show them your sample and keep in touch with them. Remember no one would ever know you sell jewelries and ladies accessories if you do not tell them about it. Also utilize the social media platforms, it is more effective.
[automerge]1609613148[/automerge]
To make great sells, learn to value your business, do not under estimate your products. I know you stay at home, but adjust a bit to your environment. Move out to advertise yourself, go to shops, attend occasion and hook up with ladies, exchange contact, tell them this is what you do for a living. Show them your sample and keep in touch with them. Remember no one would ever know you sell jewelries and ladies accessories if you do not tell them about it. Also utilize the social media platforms, it is more effective.

Lots of money can be made from home based online business because any business being made online attachments many customers and potential clients .just that you must learn how to leverage on the online medium properly

I think you should make more adverts on social medias with bigger audience and try to know your initial audience. Your initial audience are people that know you and can reach you at any time, they are people that are mostly found on your whatapp.knowing the taste of these sets of people would really take your business to higher level. Obviously alot of people want to get really good things at a cheap price, is your goods cheap or are they relatively on the high side.

To make more sales it the work of the quality of your services and product, can the quality of your services persuade your customer to come back again and tell it to their friends about your services also the level of your advertisement, marketing also play a major role in the increase in sale.

Recently I started selling fashion jewelries and accessories for ladies which includes hair clips, earrings, bracelets, handbags, wristwatches but I haven't been making much sales even though I advertise my business alot on my social media handles.... Does any one have an idea of what I can do to get more people to patronize my business?
You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. If you do this and get it advertised, you will see how your products sell well and your business will do well.

Don't focus on profit yet. Just embrace product distribution to neighbours, friends and family, then your quality will speak for you in terms of sales and marketing. Referral would be the best method of sales and marketing.

Social media is key to any business these days. When you run businesses from home, give it a proper online presence. Target your right audience. Get the perfect keywords depending on your business line. Make millions online where others come to laugh and catch fun.
[automerge]1609625987[/automerge]
This claim is bluntly right. Referrals, giveaway, discount amongst others will help to boost the business popularity. It's popularly believed that givers never lack. So, give and get more and more.
Don't focus on profit yet. Just embrace product distribution to neighbours, friends and family, then your quality will speak for you in terms of sales and marketing. Referral would be the best method of sales and marketing.

One of the simple and effective way to promote your product is to look for local magazine the ladies reads and adverts your products there with good offer.

Another way is to look for top ladies influencers on Instagram and paid them up to do shout out for your product, with that you are going to see some orders.

The only way to make more sales from a home base business is to market the business effectively, market the business is the only tool, you can market the business via online or door to door marketing. Another thing is making good product or selling good product, this will help you have good patronage around.

Many businesses center on the simple concept of importing products in bulk and selling them individually for a profit.

Maybe you recently traveled abroad and came across unique products that aren’t readily available in your market, but that you sense an appetite for. Or maybe you’ve zeroed in on a niche market and know the perfect way to serve it.

Try to advertise more. Make Facebook page and ask friends to join. As your page grows your business will grow. You can start selling it on eBay and Amazon as well. Make selling account on Amazon post your products. People will definitely buy your products.

I think the best home business is to invest in stock online and you just sit back and watch your money grow
Since most stocks pay 4 times per year, you'llneed to invest in at least 3 quarterly stocks where each stock pays $2,000 in dividends per year so you'll receive $500 per payment. Dividing $2,000 by 3% results in a stock value of approximately $66,667.

You can make more sales by doing advertisemnet and sales promo because you are still new. You can be doing buy 3 and collect 1 free. Or you may even be giving discount on some customers that refer their friends to buy from you.

You can promote your business by advertising your products on social media and your friends relatives and neighbors nearby.When many aware about your business they order you which they want.So advertising play an important role in any business success.

You can sale your products on your social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram. You can make a shop on your facebook account and put your home made products there for sale. In this way you can increase your sellings.

To make more sales and have more people to petronise you, then you need to advertise your products aggressively as this is the only way to get people to purchase your products. Because from your explanation above it seems you have just few customers which isn't good for you as a business owner.

One easy way to do this is through volume discounts. Especially if your products cost little to produce, offering your customers the chance to buy, say, two T-shirts for the price of one lets you ring up additional sales without sacrificing much profit. Another common practice is to reward loyal customers by giving them a punch card that entitles them to a free product or service for every 10 items they buy.

Advertisement is the base of everything if you are advertising your business among your family and friends and ask them to promote your business on their own social media accounts through this you can increase your sale easily but the main focus is you should have the promotion material matching with your original product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds