Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money with transcription

Sotherefore

Captain Junkie
Credits
I Have applied for different transcription jobs online but I am always disqualified during test. I tried out two transcription site but all were not successful. Please how do I improve my chance of being accepted by transcription site. I really want to be a transcriptionist. Thanks.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can become a good transcriptionist if you have a really good skill with languages and if you are really good at hearing acutely. There are several sites but some of them are restricted to a certain region, search for site that accept applications from the region you are residing.

You can become a good transcriptionist if you have a really good skill with languages and if you are really good at hearing acutely. There are several sites but some of them are restricted to a certain region, search for site that accept applications from the region you are residing.
I can see that you have a very good knowledge on transcription. I will be very elated if you could give clues on how to get transcription website that is legitimate and paying.

It is actually a very sad thing to see that somebody actually wants to do something but then you have been disqualified because of your region. I think that you should build your skill in order to become very good in what you are and then send them cold emails about how you can be useful to them.

For you to be able to earn from transcription, you must be very good and vibrant with languages , i mean differnt languages , and i have come across some sites that you can work as a transcriber.
You can become a good transcriptionist if you have a really good skill with languages and if you are really good at hearing acutely. There are several sites but some of them are restricted to a certain region, search for site that accept applications from the region you are residing

Well first of all becoming a transcriptionist does not require extensive training (there are several online courses available for those interested), but it does require a great deal of patience. Because you do not select the quality of the recording you are going to copy, you may get low quality and difficult to understand files. The required typing speed is about 65 to 80 words per minute, with an accuracy of at least 97%. If you are a native speaker of the language in recordings with perfect grammar and spelling skills, it is even better, so that you can understand all its features. You can try GoTranscript, Rev transcription site for better opportunity.

Well first of all becoming a transcriptionist does not require extensive training (there are several online courses available for those interested), but it does require a great deal of patience. Because you do not select the quality of the recording you are going to copy, you may get low quality and difficult to understand files. The required typing speed is about 65 to 80 words per minute, with an accuracy of at least 97%. If you are a native speaker of the language in recordings with perfect grammar and spelling skills, it is even better, so that you can understand all its features. You can try GoTranscript, Rev transcription site for better opportunity.
I believe the required typing speed can be achieved using voice typing, if you have to consider typing with hand that is really fast but some people are able to achieve that sha.

I am very sure that the major reason why they are getting me is due to your current country origin, and I think they usually have restriction on people from my country, because we are too much on your platform.

For one to earn money in transcription you must be very good in languages, and also requires in typing very speed with voice you can achieve that, this is best way of making money through that way.

The true is transcription jobs are very difficult to get at times, to be able to achieve positive results you have to be good with languages you have to be skilled and also have a good listening skills also

Transcription mostly favors people who are native speakers of English language. It plays a very important role if you really want to increase your chances of being selected or accepted on the platform. I think it is high time you started looking for other ways of making money instead of transcription, if you are not a native speaker.

Transcription nowadays seems to be difficult for people to earn money with, I never had the opportunity to earn with transcription before and I'm still searching if there is any opportunity for me.

Transcription jobs and a very good job because you do not need any prior knowledge or skill before you can be able to do it . I particularly love it because you can be able to do it with your mobile phone and you can always find clients on freelancer sites.

For one to earn money in transcription you must be very good in languages, and also requires in typing very speed with voice you can achieve that, this is best way of making money through that way.
Anybody that wanted to work and earn as a trascribers online must be good with languages , most especially different languages and must be able to have speed and accuracy .

Actually having knowledge on different languages is a very good and an added advantage because it requires someone who is good at interpretation of different languages at a time.

Actually having knowledge on different languages is a very good and an added advantage because it requires someone who is good at interpretation of different languages at a time.
It will be very difficult to be accepted to most transcription website. This is what I pass through when I try to apply. I am still looking for opportunities to make money as a transcriptionist , I can transcribed English perfectly.

There's a reason why you keep failing to get picked by client. I would say you should work on yourself, learn more and try to be best among your competition and the next job would be yours
I Have applied for different transcription jobs online but I am always disqualified during test. I tried out two transcription site but all were not successful. Please how do I improve my chance of being accepted by transcription site. I really want to be a transcriptionist. Thanks.

There's a reason why you keep failing to get picked by client. I would say you should work on yourself, learn more and try to be best among your competition and the next job would be yours
I do not mean freelancing. There are some transcription website online that are purely dedicated for transcription. Sometimes they will hire transcriptionist to work on the platform. That is the one I was trying to join.

It will be very difficult to be accepted to most transcription website. This is what I pass through when I try to apply. I am still looking for opportunities to make money as a transcriptionist , I can transcribed English perfectly.
I am really confused about this transcription. I have heard of people who work and earn money online from transcription tasks and I'd love to be part of it. Please how do I go about it?

Last edited:
I am really confused about this transcription. I have heard of people who work and earn money online from transcription tasks and I'd love to be part of it. Please how do I go about it?
You can become a transcriptionist in freelancing platforms such as fiver and others. This would depends on your interest. But here you will have to face a lot of competition. There are platform purely dedicated for this and you can check them out on YouTube on how to get started. One of them is transcribeme.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds