Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money with transcription

I have tried a lot of money making methods but not transcription jobs. The job can be very tiring but it is of course a well paying job. If you are looking for transcription job you can try humanatic.

Well, transcription jobs involve making money through transcribing audios. The fact remains that it can be quite complicated because understanding what the other person is saying could be a big challenge.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you use English as a second language, earning from transcription can be really challenging because most of the transcription jobs require you to work in the English language, you need to be really good.

If you use English as a second language, earning from transcription can be really challenging because most of the transcription jobs require you to work in the English language, you need to be really good.

Well, understanding accent is the key. I have taken many tests on a transcription website and I found that the tests are incredibly hard. This means that it might be really hard to transcribe audios as well.

Well, understanding accent is the key. I have taken many tests on a transcription website and I found that the tests are incredibly hard. This means that it might be really hard to transcribe audios as well.
I have not done this myself, but I hear that there are tools that will transcribe audio files, thus making a transcriptionist's job easier. These tools are said to be 90 percent accurate. have you tried?

You must first choose the sort of transcription you want to undertake, such as audio, legal, or medical, before you can begin. The next step is to examine the various transcription businesses to identify the ones that provide the best prices and chances.
I know but even with all those you will have to pass a certain test before you are accepted to choose from the above you have mentioned.
I would have loved to go for the medical transcription but I am not yet a medical professional.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds