Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money with transcription

If you are a native speaker of the language in recordings with perfect grammar and spelling skills, it is even better, so that you can understand all its features. You can try GoTranscript, Rev transcription site for better opportunity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just create an account on Upwork and start applying for transcription jobs. There are no tests to go through and you can work with the client personally. It is a great place for beginners to try their hands at this job and make long-term relationships in the industry

I've tried this method of making money and it was time wasting so I dropped the idea because I noticed the high paying transcription sites required subscription instead and I didn't have the amount back then.

register with a freelance website as a transcriptor and charge a decent amount for your service, if your output is good enough and clients rate you well, you will get more visibilities and more job offers

I Have applied for different transcription jobs online but I am always disqualified during test. I tried out two transcription site but all were not successful. Please how do I improve my chance of being accepted by transcription site. I really want to be a transcriptionist. Thanks.

I have also tried to participate in a multitude of audio transcription platforms but to no avail. It is quite frustrating but I have learned that the positions available for transcribers are full

Well, i would just advice you to have a little faith and keep on trying since you really want to be a transcriptionist. There's a lot of competition in this field though.

There are a few ways to make money with transcription.
Freelancing: You can offer transcription services as a freelancer, and find clients through online platforms such as Upwork or Fiverr.
Transcription companies: You can work for a transcription company as an independent contractor, transcribing audio or video recordings for various clients.
Starting your own transcription business: You can start your own transcription business, and reach out to clients directly to offer your services.
In-house Transcription: You can also look for In-house positions at legal, healthcare, media, or any other industry which have a need for transcription services.
Specialized transcription services: You can focus on providing transcription services for a specific industry or niche, such as legal, medical, or closed captioning for the deaf and hard of hearing.
It's important to note that becoming a transcriptions to requires good listening and typing skills, an eye for detail and a computer with transcription software. You should be comfortable with learning to use new tools and technology as well.

Transcription service is one of the most widely available jobs right now. It is also ideal for people who want to take it as a side job since it is not really being so much money.

This is actually a freelancing skill and it's very lucrative for everyone and anyone who have this skill. You just need to go online and you would see a lot of people who need their services as the market ain't that competitive.

I have also tried to participate in a multitude of audio transcription platforms but to no avail. It is quite frustrating but I have learned that the positions available for transcribers are full
That may be true. It's so frustrating as well. Maybe you have to check out other ways of earning. That's the Best way for me. I'm looking forward to have more than more ways of earning. I have forgotten about transcription long time ago.

There are always some people who are looking for people that can transcribe something from audio to paper. I can agree with you that fiverr s one of the biggest pieces to get this kind of clients.
You can become a transcriptionist in freelancing platforms such as fiver and others. This would depends on your interest. But here you will have to face a lot of competition. There are platform purely dedicated for this and you can check them out on YouTube on how to get started. One of them is transcribeme.

There are always some people who are looking for people that can transcribe something from audio to paper. I can agree with you that fiverr s one of the biggest pieces to get this kind of clients.
I don't really think fiverr is all that easier for you to get a job nowadays. There are so many professional transcriptionist on the platform with better Rating. You really have to work hard to be able to start earning on the platform as I've come to understand

That may be true. It's so frustrating as well. Maybe you have to check out other ways of earning. That's the Best way for me. I'm looking forward to have more than more ways of earning. I have forgotten about transcription long time ago.

This is a valid point, but if I may ask, what other opportunities are there to earn a decent income by working online? If you could share some suitable options with me, I would be really grateful for your efforts

I don't really think fiverr is all that easier for you to get a job nowadays. There are so many professional transcriptionist on the platform with better Rating. You really have to work hard to be able to start earning on the platform as I've come to understand

The best way to get transcription job is to make sure that you sign up on various websites and try to make money by applying on different projects. Your ability to understand accent could play a big role.

The best way to get transcription job is to make sure that you sign up on various websites and try to make money by applying on different projects. Your ability to understand accent could play a big role.
And too having a good headphones will always help you to understand how to transcribe perfectly. Recommend some transcription platform you will suggest that I try out for me thank you

I Have applied for different transcription jobs online but I am always disqualified during test. I tried out two transcription site but all were not successful. Please how do I improve my chance of being accepted by transcription site. I really want to be a transcriptionist. Thanks.
You need to be patient for that if you really want it, beside that you can use YouTube to improve your transcription skills in order to be accepted, after that you can join.

You need to be patient for that if you really want it, beside that you can use YouTube to improve your transcription skills in order to be accepted, after that you can join.
I have read so many content on transcription and I have wider understanding about it, just that the transcription test you will be require to pass it with 90% accuracy which is not easy.

There are many transcription sites that you could join. However, you must remember that such kind of sites are quite challenging when it comes to working on such kind of sites.

You must first choose the sort of transcription you want to undertake, such as audio, legal, or medical, before you can begin. The next step is to examine the various transcription businesses to identify the ones that provide the best prices and chances.

I have tried a lot of money making methods but not transcription jobs. The job can be very tiring but it is of course a well paying job. If you are looking for transcription job you can try humanatic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds