Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money Selling Websites On Flippa

Website creation may seem simple if you have the necessary skills, but in practice it may be challenging because you must first get traffic and money from the site before you can sell it on Flippa.

Advertisement Placeholder
Website creation may seem simple if you have the necessary skills, but in practice it may be challenging because you must first get traffic and money from the site before you can sell it on Flippa.

This Flippa seem like a really nice site. It's a good thing that you introduced it to us because i'm sure a lot of people would
have liked to sell their website and they didn't know how to go about it.

Thank you for sharing , does it really mean that the platform is mainly for people that are creating their own website ? can I buy domains on other domain hosting platforms and sell it on flippa ?

This is a great thread! I think a lot of people that are into such things will benefit greatly from it. However, to someone like me this sounds like a lot of work.
To people who knows how to create and design a websites , its a piece of cake to them but to someone like me who's just learning , its a difficult thing to create or accomplish.

Thank you for sharing , does it really mean that the platform is mainly for people that are creating their own website ? can I buy domains on other domain hosting platforms and sell it on flippa ?
Yes, I think you can buy domains on other platforms and when the website grows you can sell it on flippa. Someone has actually told me something related to this but I was not serious about it. It is lucrative but you must put in a lot of work to grow the website.

To people who knows how to create and design a websites , its a piece of cake to them but to someone like me who's just learning , its a difficult thing to create or accomplish.
It definitely takes some level of skill and knowledge for one to know how to design a website. The important thing is that the skill can be learnt and perfected by practice.

Yes, I think you can buy domains on other platforms and when the website grows you can sell it on flippa. Someone has actually told me something related to this but I was not serious about it. It is lucrative but you must put in a lot of work to grow the website.
There are some articles I read about it sometimes. But requires a lot of money in the sense that to be able to make profit from domain selling you must buy up to 10 domain at a time. buying one may not really be profitable as I have understand

There are some articles I read about it sometimes. But requires a lot of money in the sense that to be able to make profit from domain selling you must buy up to 10 domain at a time. buying one may not really be profitable as I have understand
if you want to invest in domain flipping you must be ready to invest some amount of money on it. Sometimes there are websites that does auctions which allows you to buy some domains at extremely low prices.

if you want to invest in domain flipping you must be ready to invest some amount of money on it. Sometimes there are websites that does auctions which allows you to buy some domains at extremely low prices.
Well I've heard of something like that before but this always happen once in a while and not something you have to be depending on. Do you have any idea of any platform that does it all the time ?

Well I've heard of something like that before but this always happen once in a while and not something you have to be depending on. Do you have any idea of any platform that does it all the time ?
Honestly, it is not something you should depend on because it does not happen every time. Domain flipping generally is challenging but if you're consistent enough you can succeed.

Honestly, it is not something you should depend on because it does not happen every time. Domain flipping generally is challenging but if you're consistent enough you can succeed.
That is the only thing in the business but do you have anyone or do you know any group of people that are succeeding really perfectly on the business ? You should try getting in touch with them.

That is the only thing in the business but do you have anyone or do you know any group of people that are succeeding really perfectly on the business ? You should try getting in touch with them.
That is actually a must. In the online space it is always important for you to connect with people who are doing a particular business because they can be able to share strategies of succeeding with you.

That is actually a must. In the online space it is always important for you to connect with people who are doing a particular business because they can be able to share strategies of succeeding with you.
It is very important for you to connect with people , however so many people will not be willing to help you for free . They will always ask that you pay before you access those information that will help you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds