Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money Selling Websites On Flippa

This is a whole new business entirely that we have to learn from the scratch, well I only know about selling of domains, I can check it or probably research about it to find out more information

Advertisement Placeholder
It may appear simple if you know how to build websites, but it can be challenging in practice because you need the site to generate traffic and money before you can sell it on sites like fillipa.

It may appear simple if you know how to build websites, but it can be challenging in practice because you need the site to generate traffic and money before you can sell it on sites like fillipa.
Traffic depends on how you promote your website the more effort you put promoting your website the more traffic that you get,for me I dont do business on flippa,and am planing to learn website design and programing to be offer those skills for sell at fiverr I prefer fiverr to flippa since I had experience with fiverr

You can also make money on the platform by selling expired domain name with a good search engine optimisation metric. You can go to a site called expired domain for net and research for domain name with Good metric which you can sell in the marketplace.

Most create websites for their personal use, like blogs, e-commerce etc and on the other hand there are people tht create those with the intention of selling.

This is where Flippa comes in, it's a website that allows you to list your website for sale, you'll state the price you'll be willing to sell and flippa will send leads to you, after a successful purchase, Flippa will take a commission out of it.

To get started in this business you need to have passion in it, it's not a get rich quick business, don't expect your website that is barely 1year old to sell for 10k$ or a blog without proper visitors and SEO to sell for much.

Buyers on Flippa have some factors they consider before buying a website.

1- Trafffic
2- Domain Authority
3- SEO
4- Adsense earnings

If your website or blog have these, then you stand a chance of selling it for big bucks.

To start this type of business, you need to build a blog or website from scratch and fill it up with quality contents which will in turn bring traffic, you can hire freelance writers and SEO experts to do it for you if you have the money.

Then you can list it on Flippa.com for sale.
This is really interesting.
At the same time, I don't think it is quite easy setting up a website and filling it up with contents that would drive traffic. But I think at the end it is worth it.

Domain flipping is no doubt a very big business. I will venture into one very soon but it's really not easy to attain all the criteria that was needed to successfully sell your domain at a good price.

I must say that this is a very enlightening article as it helps to give website designers various means to market or advertise their designs and also meet with prospective clients.

I have not taken time-out to study the domain flipping business. I know that it's a quite lucrative business. Domain flipping has been around for a while and I have seen people make money via this means.

This is a method that I have not really explor to see just how profitable it is but there are a lot of people that have confessed that it will actually make you some decent money. If you have the time you can go into it.
Selling of websites is quite a profitable niche of business, but you should have a proper study or research into how it operates so you can sucessfully make profits from it too.

It may seem easy to know how to create a website, but it can actually be difficult because you need a website to generate traffic and money before you can sell it on Flippa.

Although, selling domain name is a very good business but flipping it will be some more difficult because it is not a business that you could just do and make money immediately.

Although, selling domain name is a very good business but flipping it will be some more difficult because it is not a business that you could just do and make money immediately.
when you have client that can order for those Item then making a sell will be possible,selling of domain name is a very good business,I think that I have never tried this business but my freinds are making good amount of money from it.

I have heard that people are really making huge amount of money on this platform by selling their website and it is one of the best ways to make money on the internet but it take patience.

I have passed through some training on this, but I don't even know the reason why I don't have interest in starting this business even when so many people are testifying about the profit they are making.

If you want to make money selling websites on flippa the first thing you need to do is to create a website and create good content around it. After some months when you might have started getting a lot of traffic then you can list it for sale. Your chances of selling a website that gets traffic will be higher because that is what most people consider.

Provided that you have good website ideas and you have invested time in working on them then you are definitely going to be getting people who are going to be buying from you as it is a very good idea.

Provided that you have good website ideas and you have invested time in working on them then you are definitely going to be getting people who are going to be buying from you as it is a very good idea.
Having an idea of how to run a website is the first step towards becoming successful selling your website on flippa and other platforms. There are people that are looking for websites that have good traffic and if you can be able to get a lot of traffic to your website before listing it for sale, you will probably make money from it.

In that case you should be able to have a way to get a high-quality domain to resell it in this platforms. Getting a high quality domains in not all that easy. You will need to carry out a lot of research.

It is a trusted platform for domains selling. It was recommended by a domain sellers to us sometimes ago.. you can check out some YouTube video on how to navigate the platform if you don't know how to do it perfect

Its really great to me I learn a some valuable information through this topic, really I don't know, before any platform buys a website, I think this plalfrorm works like a exchanger, where someone sells website and other buys those sites, i think good revune generate sites selling in good price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds