Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money Selling Websites On Flippa

greenie

Captain Junkie
Credits
Most create websites for their personal use, like blogs, e-commerce etc and on the other hand there are people tht create those with the intention of selling.

This is where Flippa comes in, it's a website that allows you to list your website for sale, you'll state the price you'll be willing to sell and flippa will send leads to you, after a successful purchase, Flippa will take a commission out of it.

To get started in this business you need to have passion in it, it's not a get rich quick business, don't expect your website that is barely 1year old to sell for 10k$ or a blog without proper visitors and SEO to sell for much.

Buyers on Flippa have some factors they consider before buying a website.

1- Trafffic
2- Domain Authority
3- SEO
4- Adsense earnings

If your website or blog have these, then you stand a chance of selling it for big bucks.

To start this type of business, you need to build a blog or website from scratch and fill it up with quality contents which will in turn bring traffic, you can hire freelance writers and SEO experts to do it for you if you have the money.

Then you can list it on Flippa.com for sale.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow! There are really so many ways to earn money online and more are being discovered daily. It is just left for one to explore and take advantage of the huge earning opportunities that fill the internet today, just like the one posted above. Thanks for sharing.

Flabbergasted!! I never knew that one can easily but a develop website and truely it favours those who really selling this website online

You're absolutely spot on but I think I'll prefer to go through the other route of registration a catchy or good value domain, park it and later resell it.
The latter for me is the best way to go about it.

Most create websites for their personal use, like blogs, e-commerce etc and on the other hand there are people tht create those with the intention of selling.

This is where Flippa comes in, it's a website that allows you to list your website for sale, you'll state the price you'll be willing to sell and flippa will send leads to you, after a successful purchase, Flippa will take a commission out of it.

To get started in this business you need to have passion in it, it's not a get rich quick business, don't expect your website that is barely 1year old to sell for 10k$ or a blog without proper visitors and SEO to sell for much.

Buyers on Flippa have some factors they consider before buying a website.

1- Trafffic
2- Domain Authority
3- SEO
4- Adsense earnings

If your website or blog have these, then you stand a chance of selling it for big bucks.

To start this type of business, you need to build a blog or website from scratch and fill it up with quality contents which will in turn bring traffic, you can hire freelance writers and SEO experts to do it for you if you have the money.

Then you can list it on Flippa.com for sale.
Please friend I have been looking for a mean to sell websites and domain on some of these platforms. I will be glad to learn from you please.

Sounds easy if you have skills to create websites, but practically it might be difficult because you need the site to generate traffic and revenue before you can sell it on flippa

I don't really know much about selling website on flippa , I only know about selling domain.. understand selling of domain is really profitable and that is what I am still learning to be able to invest wisely.

It may appear simple if you know how to build websites, but it can be challenging in practice because you need the site to generate traffic and money before you can sell it on Flippa.

The market value of the website you want to sell will depend on the amount the website is making at the end of the month. The selling price of the website in the marketplace can be from multiple of 32 to 45 depending on the age of the website.

I have sold many websites through flippa. I am still on flippa selling websites. I have sold established sites, as well as new sites. However, it is not easy to sell websites, your website must be valuable to attract buyers.

I only have enough knowledge about how buying and selling domain names work, but it seems to me that being able to sell websites is more tasky than selling internet domain names.

This is a great thread! I think a lot of people that are into such things will benefit greatly from it. However, to someone like me this sounds like a lot of work.

I only have enough knowledge about how buying and selling domain names work, but it seems to me that being able to sell websites is more tasky than selling internet domain names.
Buying and selling of domain work but the problem is promote it to the right audience but I also beleive that selling a website may sometime be profitable than the domain business because people buy it at high price,I had experience when I was offering some gig on fiverr

Making money on flippa is pretty much straight forward. First of all you will have to purchase a site and then build it up from the scratch then you are going to place it up for sale and any interested person is going to offer you.

Making money on flippa is pretty much straight forward. First of all you will have to purchase a site and then build it up from the scratch then you are going to place it up for sale and any interested person is going to offer you.
Sorry your post really look so enlightening,so you will first purchase the site then build it up yourself,I now understand the whole things then you will sell the site,what about domain and hosting will the site be hosted by them?I will try and see if I can work with them

It is very easy and straightforward. You go on Flippa, look for websites, domains or apps with very big potentials but with a low 'buy it now' or low bids. Buy it. You can then hold on to it for a week then resell it for bigger money or you grow it for a little time then sell it for huge profit.

Even though you can sell a starter website with no revenue and traffic, you have higher chance of selling if your website is already receiving traffic and generating revenue.

Don't have any idea on this. I'm just being educated from the comments I'm seeing here. Sometimes I get excited joking bizdustry, I'm also seeing stuff I didn't know before.

Flippa is just a marketplace where you can sell existing website and the new one. Just make that your website is receiving traffic and make some money so that it will command much value in the marketplace.

This is a method that I have not really explor to see just how profitable it is but there are a lot of people that have confessed that it will actually make you some decent money. If you have the time you can go into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds