Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money From Facebook Page

Great post, Facebook can be used to bring high traffic on your website. Just make a website put some Adsense and use Facebook for marketing. You'll get traffics for sure
I have not been able able to fish out how to make money on Facebook , but I believe if you have a websites and you share it on a Facebook group, it will increase your traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, through Facebook page. You can place adverts and offer services too. You can even use it to promote your freelance skills and get paid for your services from the audience.

If you have a page with a large fan following, I think you can easily make money via your facebook page. There i a great demand for facebook influencer. By building huge following, you can work as an influencer.
Exactly, having a huge followers that are even active on your page would go a very long way in helping you to make money from being an influencer.

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
You can continue marketing your page for more likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)
I make more money indirectly from Facebook by advertising my products on my business page. Facebook has a way of generating traffic, so in no long time, I get to have a lot of potential customers chatting me up.

you want to start making money with Facebook pages, the first thing you need to know is that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all model. Learning how to make money on a Facebook page depends on the kind of page you run. Are you an influencer? Do you have a growing fan page? Are you a group admin

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)
Before you can be able to make money from your Facebook you must have a decent number of friends and followers who will make you to become more like an online influencer that people will pay money to promote their products and services.

You can sell your old stuff on Facebook Marketplace. There are some rules, how to go about it. So, you can earn some extra cash if you follow the rules on Facebook, and if you are not very fond of your old stuff.

If you have 10k followers on your page and if you have published a lot of videos with good number of engagements, your page will be eligible for monetization.

Apart from facebook page monetization, facebook has also introduced group monetization. However, page or group monetization is not available in every country. However, you can try Instant articles.

Nice write up. Facebook is a great platform for making money. Like you said, one could sell things on facebook marketplace or even create a page for advertising one's goods.

Wow! This is logically nice but it's demanding actually because I know what people passes through before they make it through Facebook pages. Although most of them usually buy the already existed pages.

You're spot on. The advent of social media has opened up a lot of opportunities that would allow people to earn while spending their time online or trying to reach out to customers.

You can also make money by selling paid membership programs on Facebook. If you have a cult of follower on the subject you teach, you can simple create private Facebook group and charge people monthly subscription for having access to you all the time. Before you can begin to do this, you must have become an expert in your field.

Another way to make money off Facebook is to sell your offiline product on your page. Look for a product the will benefit your followers and sell it to them on your page.
Thanks for making it clearer.
I promote my offline business using Facebook, I think in that way I have been able to make money off Facebook. I am still wondering if there are ways Facebook can pay users for performing certain tasks.

Aside from advertising and selling your product at the Facebook market place , I don't think theirs another way you can make money from Facebook apart from selling product.
You can sell your old stuff on Facebook Marketplace. There are some rules, how to go about it. So, you can earn some extra cash if you follow the rules on Facebook, and if you are not very fond of your old stuff.

Great post, Facebook can be used to bring high traffic on your website. Just make a website put some Adsense and use Facebook for marketing. You'll get traffics for sure
Yes, Facebook is a really good platform or website you can make good money by advertising your product also by selling your goods, because one get more traffic here when it comes to Facebook selling so Facebook is really a wonderful platform.

Well, another easy way one can use to get this kind of engagement is to buy them. I wouldn't recommend bots cos it is usually detected And could get your account suspended

Thanks for sharing . If you have a Facebook page with thousands of followers , people will always come to advertise their products or services on your platform . That is the only way you can make money. At the same time some people will resort to selling of their own personal items and services.

There are several methods you can use to make money from a Facebook page. All you need to do is to focus on building your traffic first and audience then when you might have gotten a lot of followers you can start promoting different kinds of products ranging from digital products to physical products depending on your location.

The only way i know you can make make money from Facebook from Facebook market place where you can sell your stuff and if you have a business , you can also advertise your product there .

You can make money on Facebook page by selling valuable products and rendering quality service to your followers. Remember people always seek where their lives can be better.
Probably, if you can be able to get a very good audience to offer them some services you can probably make a lot of money from Facebook. There are some freelancers who use Facebook to get a lot of clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds