Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money From Facebook Page

Creating a facebook page and marketing it to your friends is a great way to make money. However, it is still not easy. I would not recommend anyone to spend money initially. However, I would dedicate my time to market my page as much as I can. I do not think that merely having 1000 friends would suffice. I think having 5000 friends would be great.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you have more followers on facebook ,it would be very easy for you to earn money because you could advertise your product or you become a influencer either way

I recommend Facebook for the idea you have shared online and also In promoting your business it is effective through advertisement, making of high quality post and also updating to make it fresh.

Concerning how to make money from Facebook page. Well, Facebook is a global platform which can also be used as a global market by making use or utilizing it for earnings . An individual cleho has a number of friends or followers can make use of it to run advertisement for a particular good, products and services also rendered

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
You can continue marketing your page for more likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)
I guess this could only work for people that have much more traffic on their Facebook page,like a celebrity it will be easy for them to earn from Facebook as well.

I guess this could only work for people that have much more traffic on their Facebook page,like a celebrity it will be easy for them to earn from Facebook as well.
yes i agree with you that it could only work for people who have much traffic and they continue to make fan following to get more and more traffic. i don't think celebrities use their page for earning. but i really want to make money with my Facebook page.

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
You can continue marketing your page for more likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)
I know you can make money on Facebook by promoting monetized link and you can help people or companies advertise their product on your Facebook page whereby you keep earning.

This has a lot of stress involved in it, I have seen so many people struggling to get people to like their pages and I don't think it's really worth the stress. One has to find something better doing.

This is a good advice for freelancers who are always in the internet. However, the project of a Facebook Page has a big capital in terms of time. It is a hard task to get a thousand followers (or likes) much more 20k likes for your page. Besides, building up the page with contents is also tedious and not easy. I guess this can be done but maybe it is not for me.

In reply to your question in the above post on how to make money from facebook or how to monetize facebook, well I would say that you have mentioned a great number of ways in which one can make money from facebook

You can't make money on Facebook page directly because Facebook has not made that feature yet so the only way through which you can make money on Facebook page is by offering a product or service and advertising it to your page followers so that you can get sales or patronage.

Facebook is the social media with the highest reach and is very easy to use too. As at that, I advice that you can use the affiliate marketing option or get paid to post about others.

I have never made money on Facebook directly, however, Facebook has helped me to make money. For example, I spent $20 on advertising my Amazon books on Facebook and managed to earn over $200 in royalties from Amazon.

I have never made money on Facebook directly, however, Facebook has helped me to make money. For example, I spent $20 on advertising my Amazon books on Facebook and managed to earn over $200 in royalties from Amazon.
This is a very good return and you made much money to cover for the advert and have enough extra cash too. What books do you write on? Like the niche.

First of all, what is the idea of having a Facebook page, that is where one needs to start the research, the idea of having a Facebook page is to direct your audience to your online market without having to confuse them with things not necessary. They being on your page can bring in traffic which in turn can turn to sales of items or goods.

On your Facebook page, you can easily refer people to websites that have referral programs. This way you earn some commission.

There are so many monetization options for the public Facebook page. You can choose to run paid advertising for other people or you can even decide to sell your own product.

You can sell merchs on your page, or you simply ask members to pay certain fees to advertise their products and services. That's the only possible way I think you can.

I believe that you should market your facebook link on facebook. You can also try to promote your business or content using social media platforms such as Youtube. You should not rely on merely one platform to promote your page.

Great post, Facebook can be used to bring high traffic on your website. Just make a website put some Adsense and use Facebook for marketing. You'll get traffics for sure
You are very right cuz the only way that I see that someone can use to like Facebook for the making money it by but changing their advertisement package to advertise your business product and service on the platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds