Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money From Facebook Page

This is a good way to make money with Facebook page. One just need to have what to sell and as time goes on you will just be making your own money so far you have huge amount of traffic on the page

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook is nolonger just a social media platform, it has become a place where people make money from in various ways with it's high traffic

You can easily earn money on Twitter and google web webpage through marketing important items as well as making high top premium solution for your fans. Keep in mind individuals constantly look for where their lifestyles could be much a lot better.

You can easily earn money on Twitter and google web webpage through marketing important items as well as making high top premium solution for your fans. Keep in mind individuals constantly look for where their lifestyles could be much a lot better.
That's actually right though before you can use your page for marketing you must have enough followers because companies need audience.

I heard that Facebook pays verified account some money I don't know how true that is but I have friends who used their personal Facebook account to advertise their goods and services

It sounds simple though but when you take the step ...., Mhen you will feel like giving up ...

People only see Facebook as a hook up or fun media , if you want to influence your page... Just pay for support

I hear that you need just 10 thousand followers on your page in order to monetize your video content. I have not tried this as I do not have any pages on facebook

This is a very good post, amongst the different social media platforms Facebook is one of the most widely subscribe to by people so it is a good medium through which money can be made having the right knowledge.

I hear that you need just 10 thousand followers on your page in order to monetize your video content. I have not tried this as I do not have any pages on facebook
Yes, you need just 10K followers. You will not be accepted until you have a lot of videos on your page and your videos have a lot of views and engagements (likes,comments, share)

Seriously if I should be asked, I would say I don't know how to earn from Facebook page apart from drawing customers to patronise me but yes I have upto three Facebook pages managed for me. Aside from advert no other idea.

Your Facebook page can stand as your office sometime. You can also see your Facebook page like your website if you don't have one yet. In this page, you get to share to your audience value of that relates to your business

If you can make very good video contents of your own type of business, you can use the Facebook for such promotions of your business through those quality videos talking about your business and services to your audience

This method can also be used to promote one's website. I know a friend that has a website and he created a fanpage for the websites. He promote the fanpage till he has more than 150,000 members. Now on his website he has more than 10,000 daily views

Yes, you need just 10K followers. You will not be accepted until you have a lot of videos on your page and your videos have a lot of views and engagements (likes,comments, share)
Thanks for the clarification. If you need just 10k followers, I think monetizing facebook page will be easy but you also say you need a lot of engagements on your video, can't I monetize my page without having videos.

sorry i dnt have experince about it
how to earn money from facbook
i think it is quite difficult to earn but it is clear that facbook having alot of trafic for your bussiness to afliate your bussiness and get great repsonce
Not all of us had the experience if earning that way and that's the good thing about this platform more earnings and earning opportunities too, yeah Facebook apparently has lots of traffic

This is a great idea. So many people make money on a daily basis through their Facebook pages. Making use of Facebook market place is another way of making money or promoting monetized pages or links and get paid when any of your friends click on them.

As a blogger you can make use of the advantage of your page to drive traffic to your site. You can also advertise other people's products on your page or maybe even sell your own products.

If you have a page with a large fan following, I think you can easily make money via your facebook page. There i a great demand for facebook influencer. By building huge following, you can work as an influencer.

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
You can continue marketing your page for more likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)

Facebook ads have long since fallen in my opinion, it is no longer so popular. rather try on instagram or other social networks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds