Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money From Facebook Page

Thank you for this information, it's a good tact to get money. I believe it's can work for me because I have a Facebook page since six months ago and I do not reach than 1000 people per post since then. But I believe that this strategies you shared will work for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Such Type Of Topics Should be Discussed. But in Addition, The Easiest way To Find Out Perfect nieche and Key Words, are The Tools Provided By Google keyword engine. Go And Find Out the Perfect keywords to have More Traffic Upon Your Posts to generate hansome amount.

You will have to get monetization and traffic on your Facebook page. One thing more your page should be official and data provide on page must be legit and attractive.
The best way to learn that how to earn from Facebook page you must go on YouTube and search blog about it.

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
You can continue marketing your page for more likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)
Its very useful infromation. You shared really good steps. In such way we can earn enough money through facebook. I will be followed these steps for earning.

There are many ways to make money using a Facebook page.

Although there are obvious ways to make money using a Facebook page, such as affiliate marketing, PPC, become a social media influencer, sell products, services or ideas, drive traffic to a website advertising the site.

I love Facebook a lot due to its versatility. You can earn money from Facebook if you have a huge and active fan page or group. You can run sponsored posts and charge for it, you can promote your goods and services and enjoy good patronage or you can direct good traffic to your blog or website and earn from ads.

I'm one of the biggest Facebook fans,I bearly goes off Facebook site but I have never thought of making money from this site, thanks a lot for sharing this knowledge,I hope I could put it in to trial to my own advantages.

The only best thing to have happened to human is the advent of social media. It has made life bearable and marketing is now easier than before. Facebook is one of the social media that we can use to harness money if we have targeted audience

Its very useful infromation. You shared really good steps. In such way we can earn enough money through facebook. I will be followed these steps for earning.
The first and foremost thing you should be doing on your facebook page if you want to earn money is to build followers. You can use third party services to gain followers, however, I think facebook ads are btter way to build followers. I have managed to build 1k followers by spending just about $7.,

The first and foremost thing you should be doing on your facebook page if you want to earn money is to build followers. You can use third party services to gain followers, however, I think facebook ads are btter way to build followers. I have managed to build 1k followers by spending just about $7.,
I made two pages but i couldnt get progress from them because facebook always demand some budget, which i didn't pay, while my one of friend said you make pages and put them publically without paying while i didnt try yet.

Facebook is the social network with the highest users and as such has the highest amount of reach. You should focus on carving out a niche for yourself and posting consistent relevant contents. If you have a large following, then you can begin to post affiliate links or even sell your own products.

Thank you for this information. I have always read that there is a possibility to earning money through a facebook page but I have never really known exactly how. Looking for those likes should now be the most important job before you start promoting products.

One way one can make money on Facebook is by advertising your product using Facebook, you can make money on Facebook by selling online.

There are absolutely different means and method to make more money from facebook,and many benefits attached also to it

Achieving great heights to earn huge from facebook page is one thing that you need not break the rules and you need to be eligible for your page to be monetize before any other thing.

you can be able to make money from Facebook page when you have monetize your Facebook, this will enable you to get some percentage of money when people subscribe to your post or message on Facebook.

Thank you for this information. I have always read that there is a possibility to earning money through a facebook page but I have never really known exactly how. Looking for those likes should now be the most important job before you start promoting products.
Many times we should also consider the amount of followers because that is also part of the compulsory things needed ,when it comes to advertising on Facebook page

it is very easy for you to start making money on your Facebook page all you have to do is to monetize your Facebook page. Once you have done this you will start in the money

Thank you for the enllightment. I have a Facebook page and I can remember I made use of most of these tips and I have learnt more now from this.

You're details are just great. Making facebook page and updating quality contents that engage people, and placing ads on it, you acquired directly from facebook owners brings revenue. Then will the user base of the page have grown very high, i believe sponsors will come in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds