Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money from digital art and digital photography

There are a lot of platforms where you can put your digital art or digital photography for sale. The sites I can recommend you is Fine Art America and Shutter Stock. These sites are legit and has been paying the artists and photographers since a long time. Since I am not an artist or photographer, I have not tried these sites, though.
I have heard of shutter stock, I wasn't aware it was a site that pays artists and photographers.
Thanks for the Information. I would recommend it to a photographer friend of mine.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right about your suggestions. I do have a friend who takes pictures with his mobile phone, edits it and finally uploads it for sale. Although it was a mobile device, the pictures always do look professional after edits and he's making money from it

I have heard of Shutterstock but I never knew you could earn on it by posting selling pictures. I would also like to know if there is some form of copyright on the pictures.

These days NFT arts are making big headlines. I would like to learn this art and make money. I have see NFT are beings sold for at least 5 ETH.

There are a lot of photo based website out there like pixel who allow photographers and digital arts create us to market in their stock pictures and make money from it.

You can also make money y selling your art on OpenSea website and earn NFTs. It is a great way to make money.

This is really a nice skills digital photography is a very good skills one can learn so to start making good money online, I believe there are a lot of website where you can market your product online.

The quality manner to make cash from Digital pictures and artwork is simply to open a weblog account on YouTube and begin posting your works to your account and make certain the are nicely edited

I only get one payment from one photography site but unfortunately they didn't give me my second payment , I contacted the support but with no result .

There are a lot of photo based website out there like pixel who allow photographers and digital arts create us to market in their stock pictures and make money from it.

You can also try to make cash selling photos on shutterstock. However, you must wait for your photos to get sold off in the market place. Moreover, your photos must be exceptionally good to sell off in such marketplace.

It's just rely on your ability to be creative. To succeed in this field one has to very creative and make the tools you use are not outdated. If you have this, then the sky is your limit

There are some really interesting ways you can make money through digital arts and digital photography , the NFT an abbreviation for non-fungible token is s good way to tokenize your digital art and start making money even passively from it.

IF you are an amateur or professional photographer you can upload your works on shutter stock and can earn loyalty on every purchase. If you are a digital creator you can create NFTs and also you can use upload your designs on T-Spring. It's an awesome T-shirt and clothing website, where customers can select the design to be printed on their T-shirts. If a customer chooses your design, then you would get a royalty for their purchase.

You can be able to make money from digital art and digital photography if you can be able to know how to send yourself on social media and I usually try to recommend Instagram because it is a picture sharing site.

The main problem of the people they are taking a screenshot and using the photo without paying, the main reason behind most of the websites requires to disclose a credit card and not pay with crypto while most countries don't provide an international credit card for their citizens.

It will be very profitable for you if you are going to be going into the cryptocurrency space and nfts in particular. There you can be able to list it and then you are going to get buyers almost immediately.

It will be very profitable for you if you are going to be going into the cryptocurrency space and nfts in particular. There you can be able to list it and then you are going to get buyers almost immediately.
Going directly into crypto currency and ntf is a good and lucrative business, its easier to make money because you have the opportunity to deal with your customer directly.

The non-fungible token is one of the ways people are using to make money in this ways you have mentioned. I don't know how the non-fungible token really works but you can research on that and have a good idea for yourself.

The best way to make money from Digital photography and art is just to open a blog account on YouTube and start posting your works in your account and ensure the are properly edited
That is a very good way and avenue to actually get ones work out to the public,but it cannot not just come in a day,the issue of followersip and the benefits that comes with it,one have to patiently build his blog with good content.

These days NFT arts are making big headlines. I would like to learn this art and make money. I have see NFT are beings sold for at least 5 ETH.
NFT have been making huge impact of the success of people that are interested in digital art and digital photography nowadays , all you need to do is join and get yourself a good digital art work , you will probably get a reward .

While selling digital art and digital photography can be very difficult, selling your artworks and photographs as a print on clothes, phone covers, curtains, bedsheets, etc. can be relatively easy as these products have a great demand. You can utilize platforms like printify and printful to create products wit yor digital art and sell products to make money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds