Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money from digital art and digital photography

Yes it is very profitable when you have made a name for yourself in the industry. At the beginning it can be very tough and if you are consistent, you would end up giving up
The reputation of any business is what is no in the business cycle as good way and if any business do have the Goodwill then definitely people in the environment we keep on patronizing the business because of that good wheels that has.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is new to me and am very impressed that there so many ways of making money legitimately online,so far you find a legit site .

I feel this digital art or digital graphics have specific places where these acts are being marketed and bought, it is just a matter of identifying where and how to

There is always a way to wedding or function and to attend especially every weekend which is the opportunity for making money online.

You can always leverage the power of social media to sell your art works. You can use picture sharing sites like Instagram in order to attract people who will be interested in your premium services.

Digital products are the easiest way to making money with digital art online. Selling digital art online is usually the cornerstone to earning a passive income online, outside of print on demand services and direct marketing which does not usually apply to art based products.

There are a lot of platforms where you can put your digital art or digital photography for sale. The sites I can recommend you is Fine Art America and Shutter Stock. These sites are legit and has been paying the artists and photographers since a long time. Since I am not an artist or photographer, I have not tried these sites, though.
Thanks for this wonderful post from you. I am a fan of digital art and photography.

I will try to research about fine art America and shutter stock. It's also good to know that they are legit and paying also.

There are a lot of platforms where you can put your digital art or digital photography for sale. The sites I can recommend you is Fine Art America and Shutter Stock. These sites are legit and has been paying the artists and photographers since a long time. Since I am not an artist or photographer, I have not tried these sites, though.
I am definitely passing this information on to someone who really needs it. I hope he is able to earn there and give positive feedbacks because he is good at what he does.

There are a lot of photo based website out there like pixel who allow photographers and digital arts create us to market in their stock pictures and make money from it.
This day is digital photography is what is making way people are now starting up photographic studio and learning how to edit pictures which is very lucrative.

This is new to me and am very impressed that there so many ways of making money legitimately online,so far you find a legit site .
You are right. I don't even know this until someone here in bizdustry said that there's site about digital art and photography.

I am also very impressed that there are sites that we can make money through digital art and photography.

A lot of people are making money through these platform digital photographs earning good money by working so hard on.

You can create a seller account on picture exchange website like shutterstock. Make sure some of the picture you are going to be uploading on this website are unique and rare.

Thanks for suggesting such nice business venture for people who could be interested in it,I for one know that westerners love art works in a weird manner

I have head about shorter stock. But I don't have any id my works there though. I have also heard that people can make money from their photos displayed in shorter stock but don't know how that works out

That will be very nice. I think from my line of work I think u would be able to benefit here if actually it's legit and also supporting users from the low tier countries because that's the major problem I do face here online

Digital products are any product that you can produce electronically and sell a copy of it, over and over without actually having to make a physical version. You can sell the picture online

I've heard of sites like Shutterstock, istock, Getty images and the likes that pay for image use (the images have to be high content though).
You'll need to have a great camera, digital one at that as phone camera wouldn't do it. You must be good at editing those photos with photo editing apps; coreldraw for instance.

These days you make more money from NFT art compared to normal digital art. I am not a digital artist, but I have a desire to learn how to create NFT arts and sell NFT arts for money.

You can provide picture for different niche site owners as majority of them are looking for unique pictures to use on their blogs. You can also make money by signing up with photo selling websites.

Digital products are any product that you can produce electronically and sell a copy of it, over and over without actually having to make a physical version of it.
online is usually the cornerstone to earning a passive income online, outside of print on demand services and direct marketing which does not usually apply to art based products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds