Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money from digital art and digital photography

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are a lot of platforms where you can put your digital art or digital photography for sale. The sites I can recommend you is Fine Art America and Shutter Stock. These sites are legit and has been paying the artists and photographers since a long time. Since I am not an artist or photographer, I have not tried these sites, though.

Advertisement Placeholder
Never heard of fine art america, but I know shutter stock. It is a site where we can buy and sell photographs. I have some friends working in an ad agency and their agency buys photographs from shutterstock.

Alot of persons into professional photography actually make money from this. There are sites and organizations that pays for your photos. People usually buy these photos mostly graphic designers for their design work.

The best way to make money from Digital photography and art is just to open a blog account on YouTube and start posting your works in your account and ensure the are properly edited

Link yourself with a good startup online digital art company and start from there.

This is really a high end skill and if you are ready to make money from it, the best thing to do is just to ensure that you have a space and start offering your services from there to different client in your neighborhood

This is really a high end skill and if you are ready to make money from it, the best thing to do is just to ensure that you have a space and start offering your services from there to different client in your neighborhood
The different ways you can make money from digital art and digital photography because these days people love digital photography and its clarity if you are very creative in what you do, people will petronise you

I think this is the best way to do because there are a lot of people who are looking for digital products most especially stock images that do not have any watermark.

I think this is the best way to do because there are a lot of people who are looking for digital products most especially stock images that do not have any watermark.
Yes I agree with you that most image digital processing stock image that do not have any water mark and do you use to make itself more.

There are a lot of platforms where you can put your digital art or digital photography for sale. The sites I can recommend you is Fine Art America and Shutter Stock. These sites are legit and has been paying the artists and photographers since a long time. Since I am not an artist or photographer, I have not tried these sites, though.
I have experiece with one of the site,shutter stock,it is a very good site with lots of images on display.When i was doing my advertisment for my business promotion,i used their images for some of my work.And their images are mainly monitised.

Alot of persons into professional photography actually make money from this. There are sites and organizations that pays for your photos. People usually buy these photos mostly graphic designers for their design work.
I know we can actually make money from all these things but I believe we shouldn't concentrate in making money with art and design because they are the olden method of making money, he should look for digital Business

I have never heard of fine art America before and I think this is a very good Discovery and I will try to make a research on it. I have a friend who is very good in fine art and you has a lot of works.

I keep learning about new ways on how to make money online on daily basis , uploading digital photography and digital art online to make moneybti new to me but i guess people have been making money from it since.

I am not a digital artist nor am I photographer either. But I have been hearing about Shutterstock and have come to know that they are also legit when it comes to if they are genuine platform for earning money

You can sell on stock sites like Shutterstock and the likes, you will make a pretty good income from it. I have guys who actually do it.

The quality manner to make cash from Digital pictures and artwork is simply to open a weblog account on YouTube and begin posting your works to your account and make certain the are nicely edited

A friend of mine is into photography and from what he has told me so far the business is very profitable and he makes up to $100 every day and so I can say with some certainty that the photography business is very profitable.

I am not an expert on photography and I don't no much about the sites that you mentioned, but I have read reviews in how artist make money showcasing their talents on freelancing sites for artworks. It's good for an artist to create an online presence.

A friend of mine is into photography and from what he has told me so far the business is very profitable and he makes up to $100 every day and so I can say with some certainty that the photography business is very profitable.
Yes it is very profitable when you have made a name for yourself in the industry. At the beginning it can be very tough and if you are consistent, you would end up giving up

There are a lot of photo based website out there like pixel who allow photographers and digital arts create us to market in their stock pictures and make money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds