Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

I cant just laughing after reading this thread, can a human being survive this world without money. Money is the only legal tender that can get you that life. A life without money is a worthless life, how do you pay your bill, how do you settle your health problem, how do you take care of your family, if the individual involve happen to be a father or mother, when you start given birth, how do you buy everything the child needs. Even a Beggar on the street has more value than you who do not have nothing. The name of this thread should be HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH LITTLE INCOME.

Advertisement Placeholder
No one will ever like to live without money, do not make people to believe that it is actually possible to leave without money because money is an essential need every human beings are striving for because without money you will not be able to buy something you will not even be able to pay a simple bill.

How To Live Comfortably Without Money And Survive
  1. Seek Shelter in a Community Sharing Similar Values.
  2. Offer to Work for Free Lodging.
  3. Head Out Into the Wild.
  4. Build an Earthship or Go Couchsurfing.
  5. Barter for Everything.
  6. Traveling for Free.
  7. Repair Things for Free.
  8. Go Freegan.

It is very difficult to live without money in the present age, having money is very important to live a good life and meet the necessities of life, money is necessary to meet food, drink, clothes, house and other necessities.i think money is everything...

There is actually no life without money, there is no way you can live without money. To live this life you have to have the 3 basic necessities of life which are food, clothing and shelter, so how do you do this without having money? Money is just an essential part of this life we can't do without.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
Living life without money is a very difficult thing to do, you see things you want and need yet can't afford it, I recall during the heat of lockdown my girlfriend left me because I couldn't provide for her, I was eating by the mercy of my friend that has a barbing saloon and it wasn't easy,

Hardly will you see parks that will not require money for entry. Hardly will you walk with companions that won't require money to settle one thing all the other. I'm no u can't leave with money, but strive to have it, it can make you more happier than not having.

Seek Shelter in a Community Sharing Similar Values.
Offer to Work for Free Lodging.
Head Out Into the Wild.
Build an Earthship or Go Couchsurfing.
Barter for Everything.
Traveling for Free.
Repair Things for Free.
Go Freegan.

Money is very important in this life. In our day to day activities we all need to meet up with one thing or the other. Even though money is important, we need to try to be content with what we have. Don't leave above your means. Spend less and work hard. Money does not bring happiness, learn to be happy with yourself

Don't think there's a shortcut to living life without money, money is very essential in human lives, though there are somethings money can't buy but still you need money to live a normal and fulfilling life

This sounds like a joke, it is not possible to live without money, this is what I am commenting on, it is also possible only with money Money is a must if you want to do any business. It is very difficult to spend a day without money. Everyone needs money

Is there a life without money?,a life without money is a non-existent life,money is very important in this world, almost 80% of the good things in this life is bought with money,one without money is easily ridiculed in the society,infact there is no life without money

In old time there is a bater system people exchange the thing and help each other but today a modern world like everything which is essentiall for human being similarly money is very important for human being the man can not live without money it is essential for people that need to simple life

Even though money can't guarantee happiness in one's life it is totally impossible to live without money because in order to take care of daily necessities, personal upkeep and even some health emergencies, Money is Punch line.

Even with all these tips: going to a free park, moving in with a relative and appreciating regular endowment, I believe the key attribute to survive is that ability to endure. That your relative home is opened to you or a charity home is opened to you doesn't mean you will find it easy but once you are able to endure some certain things that you can live by just fine.
I wonder how someone can live a fulfilled life without money. Money can't be avoided in our everyday activities, the food we eat, the cloths we wear, even the business we discuss here all involve money. That I am on this platform tying is the data I bought with money.

It seems kind of funny to me because I don't think there is a way to live without money because we all know that money is a very essential thing in one's life so it is highly impossible to live without money
Money is very vital in one's life because so many things have to be purchased with money and without money you can't survive

It is really hard to live a life without money, many people says that money is not everything but I must tell you money many not be everything but every human being need money to survive. We all need money for food, money to care of ourselves. Money is almost everything.

if we want to live without money, then we will have to steal to eat, to cloth, to brush, and do so many other things. Money plays a vital role in the human race. I have seen some baggers not begging for food but for money and maybe that's because they will want to take care of their personal needs.

Is it possible to live life without money. How will you survive with money .Money is very important in our daily lives because it enhances our activities and makes us much more comfortable , it will be very difficult to stay alive without money because certain deadly ailments come as a result of lack of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds