Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Get International Grants for Business Startup

mubinadaddy

Legendary member
Credits
In today's economy and the century that we are now, getting a high paying job is very hard it will only take the by the grace of God or by connection for you to get a white caller job. What if you have a superb business ideas and your family and friends don't have money to support your business ideas and you don't have collateral in other for you to goto bank and seek for loan, how can you be able to apply for an International Grants, which website will be an assistant for you in other to actualize your business ideas?

Advertisement Placeholder
The most effective way to apply for grants or funding for development projects is to be aware of the calls for proposals from both public and private entities. I have been researching on the web and in many countries these opportunities are published from time to time. What you should do is to be aware and have at hand everything related to the business you want to undertake.

Applying for international grants can be done by searching for international organisations that are offering grants through Google search, this way you can get those grants for your business startup or project.

You can apply for it online but i am not sure, if international grants are been given to business that needs support , because i havent seen any business been given international grant or whatsoever

This is where the quality of your business plan comes into play. There are so many platforms like social media you can use to solicit for some funding and they are likely to know about the business. If they find you worthy and of long term they will donate.

You only need to depend on search engine and put your cv and ideas on international platforms like LinkedIn. This will help in marketing you and your ideas. Some people have been contacted internationally through LinkedIn.

To be able to benefit fully from grants you should first make your business grow to a certain level no matter how small then post the opportunity on your social media.

To applying international grants for loan I think you can apply it online, that is the best way to get a loan to support your business, and also to make your business grow.

It isn't easy searching for or finding international grants in other to fund your proposed business. Try registering with telpecom grants,i had that they will offer grants to applicants by middle of the year and its almost time. Search for telpecom on facebook to get more details.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to get international grants for your business, I have to say that this is not an easy thing to get, I'll suggest you just look out fro government and private grants in your country

It's not always easy to get international grants as you think especially if you are in the third world country, most people that are eligible to apply for international grants are for people in the Western countries Asia and even the north America.

Depending on your country of residence, you can have access to such grants. The only thing you have to do is to ensure your proposal is top notch.

It's one thing to find a legit one then it's another to apply and it is also another issue to be selected. There lots of grants out there, the problem is to find the legits ones, I have come across some as well some years back, it's been over three years they are still promising to pay, giving silly reasons as to why they have not.

Well I think you have to work through the government to get an international grants but it seems like the government over here may not be willing to help you and even if they do you will not even see the money.

A business would first have to be internationally recognized before it can be given international grant, ine way to be internationally recognised is by opening branches overseas

I had applied for a grant in a government agency on culture and arts. Fortunately I was granted $10,000 seed money to produce a full length movie. There were so many requirements that I did not try to apply again. It was very tiring and stressful. For sure there are more requirements for a foreign grant.

If you can get the proper and right call for submission of business proposal for grants from the public and private sectors, that's going to be a good starting point. You have to come up with a very good and convincing proposal yourself

If you can get the proper and right call for submission of business proposal for grants from the public and private sectors, that's going to be a good starting point. You have to come up with a very good and convincing proposal yourself
A lot of people have good business idea that they are interested to start but it will be very difficult for you to be able to get support especially in the present government of our country.

To my opinion getting International grant to start business is not really an easy job or task to achieve even thou its depends on the government of the country if they can be able to helped their citizens to secure such international grant even thou.ot can be applied online but is not a guarantee to have.

In today's economy and the century that we are now, getting a high paying job is very hard it will only take the by the grace of God or by connection for you to get a white caller job. What if you have a superb business ideas and your family and friends don't have money to support your business ideas and you don't have collateral in other for you to goto bank and seek for loan, how can you be able to apply for an International Grants, which website will be an assistant for you in other to actualize your business ideas?
I can't say I know any site that gives international grant unless you make research, but some person are scared of even taken international grant, while some with good business idea die with it because they know nothing about the international grant

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds