Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Get International Grants for Business Startup

It's quite easy. International organization that offers grants advertise online when there's opening just search on Google, join group chats and all that
I really don't understand is this real? Please can you give me a name of any organisation that gives this types of grant so I can search on Google thanks.
[automerge]1634475482[/automerge]
It's quite easy. International organization that offers grants advertise online when there's opening just search on Google, join group chats and all that
I really don't understand is this real? Please can you give me a name of any organisation that gives this types of grant so I can search on Google thanks

Advertisement Placeholder
This is the first time I am hearing that there is or could be an international grant,I don't think there is any international grant,the only grant comes if you something spectacular to set up the the international company can grant you funds under a signed contract that will be profitable to them as well.

The best way is to visit the official websites of these countries; from there you'll get legitimate links that would give you all the required information pertaining to qualifications and requisites.
Google is also your friend but in the end, they'll always link you to the official sites of the country if they're legit.

I am not sure anyone will be able to get a business grant nowadays as the world economy is really poor due to recent covid-19 crisis and if any organization were providing grants, then they surely would have already provided grants to many people in the world.

International grants are numerous and you can easily search for and apply for one online. However, it is usually competitive and your business proposal has to be very impressive in order to be considered.

I have never really look for the opportunity to get international grants for my business because I don't even know how to go about it if I want.

This is when your company plan's quality comes into play. There are several venues, such as social media, that you can use to request funds, and they are likely to be aware of your firm.

Well you can actually decide to apply to banks for loans or you just solicit for help and grants from the government and also you can meet with NGO'S that specializes in that

In that case I suggest you start the business with a little process. There is no need to stress ourselves all you need is to start with the little.

If you want to apply for an international grant to start your business, just go to Google search and find out how you can get one.

First, your business must have made a great impact on the society and recognition will come in through international organization that offer grants. Although I don't know any international site that offer grants.
You are right.
International grants are most times given to big companies that have made impact in the society.
Other companies that want to access such loans must be registered.

Getting international grams is one of the way to fast-track the establishment of your business idea over here. The reason is that it is very difficult to raise capital for any business idea over here. Majority of the financial institutions will require for collateral that are hard to provide before you can secure a loan from them.

Well you can actually decide to apply to banks for loans or you just solicit for help and grants from the government and also you can meet with NGO'S that specializes in that
Before applying, there must be a good business plan ready for presentation because most international organizations usually require the entrepreneur to submit their proposed business plan.

Applying for international grants can be done by searching for international organisations that are offering grants through Google search, this way you can get those grants for your business startup or project.
You definitely have to carry out extensive advertising about your business so that he can be able to reach out to all the international borders that might have something to offer to your business.

Personally I believe it's more possible to get help from NGOs than actually hoping the government would be of any help.

Being able to get enough grants from international organizations is not something that would be easy to do at all. That is why most business owners only prefer to make sure they are sourcing and raising funds for their businesses.

I think in Africa here seeking grand comes from two continent which are erope and Asian continent but mostly you most have a And NGO which will spell out the content and attract

This is where the quality of your business plan comes into play. There are so many platforms like social media you can use to solicit for some funding and they are likely to know about the business. If they find you worthy and of long term they will donate.
Even if other countries are very successful in getting international brands to start their business I believe that it's something that is going to be very difficult for a Nigerian to get such treatment as well.

Even if other countries are very successful in getting international brands to start their business I believe that it's something that is going to be very difficult for a Nigerian to get such treatment as well.
I don't think it's difficult for Nigerians to get grants from international organizations. The only criteria needed is proof of an existing business and a viable business plan that would warrant such an assistance.

Well if you have the necessary criteria then I think it is possible to actually collect grants from the government and I guess that is all there is to that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds