Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Get International Grants for Business Startup

As a business start up, it is going to be really difficult trying to see how you can secure an international grant as this would not be easy since you do not have any previous experience to show.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is where the quality of your business plan comes into play. There are so many platforms like social media you can use to solicit for some funding and they are likely to know about the business. If they find you worthy and of long term they will donate.

USPS is the answer to the question of which international shipping carrier is the cheapest; FedEx provides the fastest shipping time, and UPS has the broadest coverage.

You can look out for venture capitalist that has international connection in your city. The venture capitalist can link you up with some of the international investors if it happens that you have a sound business idea.

I hardly see anyone getting grant from any international country, I only know they support businesses that have already been established, they don't support start ups.

Both local and international grants can be difficult to come by maybe because of my geographical location but I have been trying to set up a business and maybe fund a grant for it but I am yet to see. I recently stumbles on a fund for ngo platform which is telegram bas but let's see how it goes

You can employ the service of international investment banker to secure a good loan for your business idea. just make sure you have a solid business idea that can affect millions of people positively. Otherwise your proposal may not be accepted.

I m not sure about getting grants, but you can get loans on sites like lending club or kiva. You can also use crowdfunding sites like kickstarter and gofundme to raise capital for your business.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to get international grants for your business, I have to say that this is not an easy thing to get, I'll suggest you just look out fro government and private grants in your country
Getting international grants is something that is not very safe for my country because even if you're successful in doing it the government of my country will always find a way to stampede it.

This is where the quality of your business plan comes into play. There are so many platforms like social media you can use to solicit for some funding and they are likely to know about the business. If they find you worthy and of long term they will donate.
The truth of the matter is that it is very difficult for you to get access to international organisation to be able to get financial assistance for them to assist your business project because Nigeria is a very useless can't read that we don't have a good image in their eyes.

It's definitely possible and there have been instances where a business idea starts off from international grants and aids, subscription to the right channels is important so one has the information needed and at the right time too

If you don't have very good business plan b is always going to be very difficult for the business to succeed because a lot of challenges that will come to the business will be very difficult for you to handle.

If the government of the country are sensitive towards helping the citizens and believe that they can easily evaluate those business plan and find ways to support them for them to help themselves out.

Applying for and getting the international grant in other to start a business, is not very easy it requires some steps which most be followed and also support from someone who is well known in the society or government.

Some governmental organisation also helps to provide Grants to individuals who qualify and meet with their terms and conditions. There are also individual companies who gives out grants to individuals to start up a business or other meaningful investment.

It's not always easy to get international grants as you think especially if you are in the third world country, most people that are eligible to apply for international grants are for people in the Western countries Asia and even the north America.
One thing i have come to understand also about the granting of funds by international donors,is that there needs to be a verifiable business and vetting before most of these funds could be released.And the project need to be unique as well.

In as much as I will like to apply for grants in my country. It as not been easy to get one. I will love to see philanthropic organisation helping the small businesses owners in a great way. I have not seen any of such here.

You should be able to commit a lot of work into convincing the angel investors about your business before they will be willing to invest in it. There are so many international organisations that are concerned with improving business is outside and you can try sending an email to them.

Applying for and getting the international grant in other to start a business, is not very easy it requires some steps which most be followed and also support from someone who is well known in the society or government.
In as much as you have the neccesary information onnhow to get the grant , i believe getting the grant will be easy but if you don't know what to do and how to do it . Then it will be very hard.

The only way through which you can secure grant from international organisations, is when there is been a notification to the public on such issues or for both private in public organisation to be involved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds