Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Get International Grants for Business Startup

It's quite easy. International organization that offers grants advertise online when there's opening just search on Google, join group chats and all that

Advertisement Placeholder
First, your business must have made a great impact on the society and recognition will come in through international organization that offer grants. Although I don't know any international site that offer grants.

The most effective way to apply for grants or funding for development projects is to be aware of the calls for proposals from both public and private entities. I have been researching on the web and in many countries these opportunities are published from time to time. What you should do is to be aware and have at hand everything related to the business you want to undertake.
You might get all this counties talk about grant from time to time trust me not my country here the level of corruption is so high that grant is not and will not be in their agenda

In today's economy and the century that we are now, getting a high paying job is very hard it will only take the by the grace of God or by connection for you to get a white caller job. What if you have a superb business ideas and your family and friends don't have money to support your business ideas and you don't have collateral in other for you to goto bank and seek for loan, how can you be able to apply for an International Grants, which website will be an assistant for you in other to actualize your business ideas?
Am aware there are site that gives loan to people that have business ideas but have not seen anyone around me that have benefited from such grant

in my own views I think getting an international grant to start up a business is not easy , but it also depends on your government ,but for me I think it won't be possible for government

I don't think there is any site for international grant except you will write a letter to you government with the project at hand or put the oreproject on YouTube and a company ho is interested in the ideal will support you and get their share or cut of profit

Define your business value and create your positioning statement.
Create a solid business plan.
Leverage international networking opportunities.
Take care of complaince requirements.

In today's economy and the century that we are now, getting a high paying job is very hard it will only take the by the grace of God or by connection for you to get a white caller job. What if you have a superb business ideas and your family and friends don't have money to support your business ideas and you don't have collateral in other for you to goto bank and seek for loan, how can you be able to apply for an International Grants, which website will be an assistant for you in other to actualize your business ideas?
You can search for international grants online via any search engine.
International grants are rare for start ups, it is mostly big businesses that have existed for sometime that tend to get international grants.

First, is to sign up with those sites that specializes in notifing their members on such grant opportunities across the world. Before then, you need to create a pitching deck of your business using PowerPoint software. Also, create an active business page on all your social media pages especially LinkedIn, to show how serious you are.

There are usually not heard about unless you know people who are knowledgeable about opportunities like that and put you in the know

I am certain there are international grants that favour some countries and leave out others.
When it comes to business, they tend to select businesses to aid.
It is difficult sourcing for one, and even getting it.

One thong about getting an international grants is that you will need to have a business running,for any sponsors to verify what they are spending their money on.Reason sourcing funds locally is somehow easier.

I think one of the easiest ways to build capitals by letting foreigners invest in your business is by using kickstarter. This is a crowd funding site where people from all over the world invest in start ups

You might get all this counties talk about grant from time to time trust me not my country here the level of corruption is so high that grant is not and will not be in their agenda
Yes, although I can't say that I personally have benefited, I have family members who have benefited from it, since they are traders. I am sorry that in your country it does not work in view of the corruption, although in my country corruption is also high.

Yes, although I can't say that I personally have benefited, I have family members who have benefited from it, since they are traders. I am sorry that in your country it does not work in view of the corruption, although in my country corruption is also high.
I will like to know the country you are from but I bet your country is better than my country in fact you will be so glad you are from there.

I think this writer could see or read what's on my mind because I have had this great business idea in mind for so long now but there is no capital to start the business so I keep on doing my monthly job hoping I could save some money to start up though.

I have no experience In this topic, but going through all the comments I guess it's no easy task to take. but I'll like to say don't give up if you believe you can get it keep up with your research you might be surprised to stumble on some vital information.

The most effective way to apply for grants or funding for development projects is to be aware of the calls for proposals from both public and private entities. I have been researching on the web and in many countries these opportunities are published from time to time. What you should do is to be aware and have at hand everything related to the business you want to undertake.
I didn't know anything about applying for grants be it international or local before now, but I have learnt from people's views here. I'll sure apply them if any comes up and I'm aware.

I will like to know the country you are from but I bet your country is better than my country in fact you will be so glad you are from there.
I am from the country of Venezuela @Tislad, and although at present corruption reigns and the economic situation has declined in a dizzying and surprising way, I am happy to be and remain in this country, I trust that sooner or later things will get better.
I didn't know anything about applying for grants be it international or local before now, but I have learnt from people's views here. I'll sure apply them if any comes up and I'm aware.
Excellent @Sisinsefi, you must have the documentation in order, at the time of having the opportunity you will only have to deliver them and wait for positive results. Investigate what is related in your country and what documents you must have up to date, good luck.

Depending on your country, there are some countries that make it very easier for people to be able to access grants that they need in starting up a business .some countries in Africa will make it even difficult for people to even succeed in a business talkless of giving out grants.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds