Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Get International Grants for Business Startup

International grants can only be gotten from organisations , and nit from government because some government are greedy and don't have such programme.

Advertisement Placeholder
International grants can only be gotten from organisations , and nit from government because some government are greedy and don't have such programme.
It will just be another disaster if this thing has to pass through the government here because they won't even let it reach the masses. It is the government that is even making things quite difficult for her citizens.

It will just be another disaster if this thing has to pass through the government here because they won't even let it reach the masses. It is the government that is even making things quite difficult for her citizens.
I have witnessed the exact type of Grant been given to people during the pandemic , instead of allowing the Grant to be given to the poor masses , the riches and the powerful government are diverting it to themselves and their relatives.

I have witnessed the exact type of Grant been given to people during the pandemic , instead of allowing the Grant to be given to the poor masses , the riches and the powerful government are diverting it to themselves and their relatives.
This is the things. These people are just so dead to the cry of the masses , why will they even have to take so little of what was donated to help the masses even when they have loaded so much from the government.

Actually applying for any business grant eith international or locally it has to follow procedures most especially try to be more informed about making of grand proposal and making all the necessary documents of what you want and intend to.

It might actually be difficult for you to get grants for your business internationally , but in all the same you can be checking out online for any available grants for you to apply. You may be lucky to get one

This is the things. These people are just so dead to the cry of the masses , why will they even have to take so little of what was donated to help the masses even when they have loaded so much from the government.
Imagine the Grant that's suppose to go to the poor masses to help them start something , the riches will be diverting #30,000 , #50,000 into their own account when they have billions of Naira in their account.

This is one of the thing, in fact it is even the government of our country that should be giving grants to people who are interested to start up a business. But all the money that could have been used for all this thing are looted by corrupt politicians.

Your assessment might appear blunt to some people, but it is actually the truth. Grants can only be gotten from international organizations and it's very difficult to get support or aid from the government.

This is actually a very good thing but you should know that you have to strategically position yourself by stating exactly what your business is doing and how you are going to handle investors money.

it is quite difficult for you to get international Grant in order to venture into a business. I think this can be possible if you have a very good business idea and people were able to see it and have some kind of interest in investing in it.

Imagine the Grant that's suppose to go to the poor masses to help them start something , the riches will be diverting #30,000 , #50,000 into their own account when they have billions of Naira in their account.
The greediness of some of our politician is nothing to write home about, the point is that they can never be satisfied. I don't even know the best way to deal with these people if I have to be the president and I am willing to stop corruption.

What you are supposed to be more focused on is how you can be able to put your business in the public eye because once you are able to do this it is going to get public and international recognition.

have been researching on the web and in many countries these opportunities are published from time to time. What you should do is to be aware and have at hand everything related to the business you want to undertake.

have been researching on the web and in many countries these opportunities are published from time to time. What you should do is to be aware and have at hand everything related to the business you want to undertake.
That's true you have a point there, making a research is very important it will help you to have the perfect result of whatever you want, I like this your idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds