Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get a long term loan from any organisation or bank

Long-term loan sometimes may not be suitable though it depends on what you want to do with it because it comes with a high interest rate. In most cases people are advised to avoid getting loans as it may requires a lot of things most especially a collateral, national id, and other valid documents which in most cases may not be easy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Long-term loan sometimes may not be suitable though it depends on what you want to do with it because it comes with a high interest rate. In most cases people are advised to avoid getting loans as it may requires a lot of things most especially a collateral, national id, and other valid documents which in most cases may not be easy.
Well if you can do something meaningful with it I think it will be a good idea, all the maters here is for you to find the right place to invest that amount of money.

Since collateral is required to obtain a long-term loan from a bank, small businesses cannot apply for loans. The interest rates are also very high. I don't suggest anyone take out a loan from a bank.

Since collateral is required to obtain a long-term loan from a bank, small businesses cannot apply for loans. The interest rates are also very high. I don't suggest anyone take out a loan from a bank.
You are right, if you are having a small business I don't think it will be a good idea for you to take loans, this not a good idea especially if you don't have experience on the business you are venturing into.

Well if you can do something meaningful with it I think it will be a good idea, all the maters here is for you to find the right place to invest that amount of money.
I don't know something meaningful that can be done to be able to earn up to that amounts to pay back the loan you have collected. Starting up a business or whatever you are interested with the loans is not always easy.

The amount of time it requires to get your loan approved depends on many different things such as your business and your ability to pay the loans back. Your mortgaging also plays a big role.

You emphasized a point in your statement. However, I believe that only large-scale businesses or organizations may benefit from this, and I do not support obtaining a long-term loan from a bank because it is not recommended. Although doing business might be risky.

I don't know something meaningful that can be done to be able to earn up to that amounts to pay back the loan you have collected. Starting up a business or whatever you are interested with the loans is not always easy.
That's true, taking loans to start up a business you don't have experience about will not be a good idea, I'll not advice you to start up a business with loans.

That's true, taking loans to start up a business you don't have experience about will not be a good idea, I'll not advice you to start up a business with loans.
Exactly , it is risky since we can't tell the future of the business , it will be much more dangerous most especially when research has not been done about the location of the business. That also plays an important factors.

Exactly , it is risky since we can't tell the future of the business , it will be much more dangerous most especially when research has not been done about the location of the business. That also plays an important factors.
Taking risk is also a good idea, if you know how to take risk you can earn a considerable amount of money, but in the contrary you'll lose money if you don't have the right knowledge.

Taking risk is also a good idea, if you know how to take risk you can earn a considerable amount of money, but in the contrary you'll lose money if you don't have the right knowledge.
I might take a risk to start up a business without any fear of having failure if I have my own personal savings to start with, not all risks should be taken as some are too risky.

I might take a risk to start up a business without any fear of having failure if I have my own personal savings to start with, not all risks should be taken as some are too risky.
That's true, if you are good at taking risk you'll definitely reach to the core end, but not all risk are meant to be taken because most of them will result you to failure.

collateral which will insure the loan and then a feasibility plan that will convince the organization that they are making the right choice by giving out the loan

collateral which will insure the loan and then a feasibility plan that will convince the organization that they are making the right choice by giving out the loan
Taking loans in my own opinion is a good idea as long as you now what you are doing, if you have the good knowledge of what you are doing you can go ahead and take loans.

Just forget about composing any thing, if the loan you want to get is a huge amount then you should also prepare something substantial as collateral to stand for the laon

Since you are getting the loan from a bank , you need something huge and tangible to stand as a collateral do you to be able to get a long term loan from a bank.

I have some couple of tips and tricks which can assist you When you are about to advance for a loan in a bank or a Financial Association.

1. Compose a letter or a proposition to the association or bank about an advance. Take it there yourself.
  2. Have a Composed Plan. Ensure it gives each insight regarding your business or what you are intending to utilize the cash for.
  3. Have a guarantee. In the event that the advance you need to get is worth millions.
  4. Try not to be excessively Demanding.
  5. Make sure the cash you need to get is truly worth the proposition you brought.
  6. Try to meet with the manage about the advance.
All these points mentioned above are quite perfect but I think if you give them any one solid reason for the loan they will definitely give you loan for long term but try to return your loan on time to get once again for your time of difficulties.

We may never know about the future of a business, but we may atleast try to assess the conditions. Sometimes, our future is dependent on our present conditions.

We may never know about the future of a business, but we may atleast try to assess the conditions. Sometimes, our future is dependent on our present conditions.
Your credit report is very important in getting a long term loan from a bank and like you just said , we need to always plan for the the future of the business ahead .

You mean assessing the condition like how ? because if you are a business owner there is no how you can predict the success of a business except you practically engage in the business and understand what the business is all about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds