Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to gain back lost customers

The process that one can use to regain back lost customer is to make sure that the following are put into consideration:
Ensure that your product is the best in the society and community.
Ensure that your product give the society some forms of satisfaction.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there is anyway to bring back a customer who have gone to another shop or market. All we need is to not to compromise on our quality ever, give handsome relaxation to customers in the form of regular and special offers. This is how, one can easily keep customers attached to his shop. But I don't think there would be any trick to bring back to customers.
@Zubair Yes you can win over your customers who actually dished your product or brand for another. All you have to do is take note of the previous complains by the said customer or note the difference in products or brand with that of your competitor. Having done that, upgrade your brand with additional benefit and present your brand to such customers. He or she won't say No.

This is the reason why it is good to take inventory of your customers in order to know the one that is not patronizing you anymore. Once you discovered this the first step is to reach out to them personally. Ask him the reason why they are not patronize you anymore and how you can improve on it. Follow the recommendation they give you and make sure you work towards it. Ways that you should be able to recall those customers.
Gaining back your customers, this simply means you have to do the things you haven't been doing before. You work on the areas you are lagging behind, make sure u offer them a quality product. Most importantly, you have to review your price, make sure your products are not too costly.

You can gain back your lost customer in many ways by: (1). Advertising your goods and services through the Media house e.g it can be through radio station or television station.(2). you can gain your lost customer back through by social media such as Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube and soo on(3). you can gain your customer back by beating down the price of your goods.(4). You can gain your lost customer back by messages or call them
[automerge]1612776858[/automerge]
You can gain back your lost customer in many ways by: (1). Advertising your goods and services through the Media house e.g it can be through radio station or television station.(2). you can gain your lost customer back through by social media such as Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube and soo on(3). you can gain your customer back by beating down the price of your goods.(4). You can gain your lost customer back by messages or call them

One of many ways that I know through which a business loses customers is when you don't treat your customers well that is bad customer service. So to regain them (which means to regain their trust) you will have to change your policies, offers in short you repackage the business such that the lost customer will see a new development in the business and have a reason to come back.

I have just made it a habit to keep on checking in on my business customers from time to time, at least every two weeks. This helps me to keep track of how they still feel about their last purchase and most times it makes they buy again.
That's the way to go. Ensure you are consistent with this and I can assure you that your customers would always patronize you no matter the situation. They'd would even bring along their family and friends. Most business owners should improve on their customer service skill if they want their business to grow.

you have to you have to you have to apologize for your misconduct during the business .find a better way to improve your services to them to encourage them .you can do that by setting up some bonuses and incentives .

How to gain lost customeris to do the following:
Ensure that your product is the best in the society In such a case that the lost customers will come back to buy your product.
Ensure that your product will solve some problems in the society.

Research your sales, which you previously won, and what it is about satisfied customers who get them for choosing your business over others. After that, you can dig into the lost customers and learn why they left. It is the right time to focus on increasing brand promise as well as nurturing the customer experience. Also, you can make only a few changes which will have a better impact on your business profit. For example, you can use various email pop-up apps, like Sumo, Tada, TrustPulse, to attract and engage both old and new subscribers.

A commercial letter to win clients back must be personalized and must mention benefits that will encourage clients to trust the company again. As every letter, it must be printed on a sheet with the company´s letterhead, and signed by one of the company's top executives.

All we need is to not to compromise on our quality ever, give handsome relaxation to customers in the form of regular and special offers. Your support required today and your personal experience will send you money for your own time and money. Try to let them know you have quality products, goods and services. Make sure it's easy for customers to get in contact with your company.

That's the way to go. Ensure you are consistent with this and I can assure you that your customers would always patronize you no matter the situation. They'd would even bring along their family and friends. Most business owners should improve on their customer service skill if they want their business to grow.
Exactly, it's a good customer service skill which I learnt from my last work place. I doubted if that would yield any positive proof when my former employer told me about it, and I was wrong. Now, I'm the one teaching other people of its importance.

If you are running a hotel, you can get your customers back. Especially if they are good customers like they obey the rules and regulations guiding the hotel , first know the reason why they stooped coming. Find the way forward and then get back them back. (you can actually do this by gifting them wine or ask them to pay price of their room choice)
[automerge]1612780890[/automerge]
If you are running a hotel, you can get your customers back. Especially if they are good customers like they obey the rules and regulations guiding the hotel , first know the reason why they stooped coming. Find the way forward and then get back them back. (you can actually do this by gifting them wine or ask them to pay price of their room choice)
Getting back a customer would depend on the type of business that you have. If you are operating a store I don't think it is wise to try in getting back your customer because you do not know them. For a special product like computer you have the client's name and address and more likely you have provided after sales service. In that case then you can probably check on the customer to offer your new products again with a discount maybe.
You are right but if you running a hotel or barbing saloon you can actually want your customers back..

[automerge]1612780890[/automerge]

You are right but if you running a hotel or barbing saloon you can actually want your customers back..
I'm very aware that hotel business is a very lucrative business in my country Nigeria now. It's as if the people of Nigeria no longer like staying in their respective homes. Most of the time when you get to most hotels especially during the weekend, you will discover that all rooms are booked. Is there another thing going on I don't know?

You have to gain back their trust. Find more ways to improve the quality of your product or service. Offer bonus sales to attract them. Look out for what your competitors are using to win against you.

Considering the topic, you can get back your lost customers if only you can identify what made you lose them in the first place. What did you do wrong? Make correction of that thing and do a little research more.

improve the quality of the services you are offering and you might gain back the trust of your lost customers, by improving your quality, people will spread the idea that your quality has been improved

You can regain your lost customers back by first resolving what took them away. And you can also rebrand your business in a way that will catch there attention. And by changing your package to more attractive one.

To gain back lost customers you have to trace the root of the problem, what really affected the transaction,you should also boost your communication level with customers as this is mostly the reason people loose customers.

To win back lost customers, you may need to rebrand, fFindout exactly why they left. If they are a customer that you want back, find out exactly why they left, adjust your offer, take responsibility, askfor permission to send them industry information.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds