Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to gain back lost customers

If you are a business man or a young entrepreneur either big or small, and you have a lot of customers but most of them are no more patronising you, how do you convince them to come and buy from you again.
Is there any way to do that or you have lost them forever.
To regain your lost customers wouldn't be very easy. The customers might might be very difficult to convince that is why it is good to maintain your customers. I think you can only do this through a discounted price of goods and products

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to gain customers back is to improve its service to customers because customers are the soul of a business. Try to let them know that you have a good product and quality service. This is how one can easily keep customers attached to his/her business. And maybe old ones will patronize again.
Improved customer service is one major factor that keeps your customers very happy with your business products and services, even if they costly but once they are served well in such a way that they felt impressed, they will keep coming back to buy more.

I think the best way to get customers confidence is to create a bridge where they can have a direct contact to you in reporting poor customer service or a reporting system in place that can always check poor customer relations which will instill confidence in a customer especially when their complaints are well attended to and corrections made.

I think the best way to get customers confidence is to create a bridge where they can have a direct contact to you in reporting poor customer service or a reporting system in place that can always check poor customer relations which will instill confidence in a customer especially when their complaints are well attended to and corrections made.
Exactly, customer relations is very effective in making your customers happy and valued. It gives them the feeling that it's not just only their money that your business is after but also their happiness and satisfaction with whatever products you offered them to purchase.

Having a little data about your customer or being in a situation where you have access to customer data can also be helpful. I have been in a situation where a business i patronise called me over the phone to check up on me in my absence and that gesture really touched my soul and i have a retainer with them for their service.

If peradventure you lose a customer or some customers, I guess the first thing to look towards is to get to the root cause of the sudden setback, make your personal amendment on the error part in your business, then from there you can now proceed by seeking for the customers' attention.

For you to gain back your lost customers , firstly there are some things that you do to , there are some strategies that you will add to your business that will make it attractive he or she and you can also start to give them phone calls

If peradventure you lose a customer or some customers, I guess the first thing to look towards is to get to the root cause of the sudden setback, make your personal amendment on the error part in your business, then from there you can now proceed by seeking for the customers' attention.
Exactly, no business ever losses their loyal customers without any good reasons. Our people used to say that the frog doesn't run in the day for nothing, either that there is something chasing it or it's chasing something. So, knowing that root of the problem is what will help you fix it and get them back.

Winning back your lost customers is a huge work you need to plan properly. Those customers lost because of different reason and situation which you will need to look up to either they find a different business or something that gain their interest or lost their patronage because of something wrong on your management.

I think that the first step to winning back lost customers is to find the reason why they stopped patronising you. After finding out, you can try to find a solution to that issue. Then you try very hard to provide the best goods and services to your customers so as not to loose them. You should treat them well by good communication and listening to their problems and suggesstions.

Getting a lost customer back can be pretty hard in the sense that the customer might be receiving a good service from other business or organization and this will be very hard to get the customer back. The best thing to do is keep in touch with such customer and reduce their former price for the product. You must also put into consideration what made the customer leave.

If you are a business man or a young entrepreneur either big or small, and you have a lot of customers but most of them are no more patronising you, how do you convince them to come and buy from you again.

Winning back your lost customers is a huge work you need to plan properly. Those customers lost because of different reason and situation which you will need to look up to either they find a different business or something that gain their interest or lost their patronage because of something wrong on your management.
When such a thing like losing your business customers happen, there may be something which you are not seeing clearly and it may have to do with your competitors in the same line of business and services. Find out exactly what your competitors are offering your customers that you are not, it may be the key to winning them back.

I have seen that many of the shopkeeper deal their customer very badly so they avoid coming back to their shop so if you want to visited them again and again do try your best to give them best offer and discount and ask them to join again and again and to sell your products and items full of quality without inspire date and work for long time in this way people always visited the same shop again and again and even for long time and they ask other to join them as well this is the best way to continue your business growing they are many more methods but I have seen that many people are following this and growing well.

I have seen that many of the shopkeeper deal their customer very badly so they avoid coming back to their shop so if you want to visited them again and again do try your best to give them best offer and discount and ask them to join again and again and to sell your products and items full of quality without inspire date and work for long time in this way people always visited the same shop again and again and even for long time and they ask other to join them as well this is the best way to continue your business growing they are many more methods but I have seen that many people are following this and growing well.
As a store keeper, you have to be the enduring kind of person because you would get to meet lots of people who are very annoying and crazy in your office. What matters is your money, anything they like to say, just allow them and say sorry ma'am or sir.

There is this guy I used to supply but I could not supply him one time like that because of delivery constraints so we stopped talking for a while and after I noticed that i just sent him a disco offer and that was it

To gain back customers that you have lost you have to do things that other competitors are not doing ,and more also you can also reduce the price of the market are you sealing also buy produce quality good so that the customer can go for the original.also you can also repacked your good like changing the look

To gain back customers that you have lost you have to do things that other competitors are not doing ,and more also you can also reduce the price of the market are you sealing also buy produce quality good so that the customer can go for the original.also you can also repacked your good like changing the look
Rebranding and repackaging is a great tool that you can use to give your business products a new different unique look from what others are regularly selling in the market. It would make your product to stand out in a distinct way and fetch your business more customers.

The very first thing you should enquire about is, what made you lose the customers?. Once you know why you lost your customers, you can then improve on it. This is the importance of customer feedback. Always make sure your customers provides feedback for a product so or a service rendered.

The very first thing you should enquire about is, what made you lose the customers?. Once you know why you lost your customers, you can then improve on it. This is the importance of customer feedback. Always make sure your customers provides feedback for a product so or a service rendered.
I have just made it a habit to keep on checking in on my business customers from time to time, at least every two weeks. This helps me to keep track of how they still feel about their last purchase and most times it makes they buy again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds