Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn money in a professional way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
In this thread, I will talk about the most important fields of work on the Internet.

It is doubtful that you have heard the term profit from the Internet and have seen many advertisements about this and believe in this, but in fact, there is no such thing as profit from the Internet, rather there is work from the Internet that brings experience, intelligence, and hard work

We offer you the most important areas of work on the Internet:

1. Managing social networking accounts.
  2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  4. Selling training courses.
  5. Self-employment ( Freelancing jobs).
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
  7. Programming and design of websites and applications.
  8. Publishing and selling electronic books.
  9. Professional consulting.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think number 2 is more succesfull spiecially in during the covid-19 time

I prefer number 7 option, cos I have some enormous knowledge about web fldesign, and graphics design. I'm hoping to explore more and more in developing an eye catching web and graphics designs in the near future.

All of this are perfect way to make money online, most especially affiliate marketing. It's easy to setup if you've a blog or website you can direct your users to read review before buying with your link

These are all good areas to work and earn on line. Affiliate marketing is one that became so saturated thanks to the lockdown.

for me number 7, Programming and design of websites and applications, is a challenging job and big income

for me number 7, Programming and design of websites and applications, is a challenging job and big income
yeah but it's not easy to learn hahaha especially if you don't have time and study another domain at the univeristy.

it depends on which field you are the best. you can be very good as a designer and earn $ 300-500 on a good job at a small company or much more at a larger company. I would choose number 3.

I prefer option 3 the graphics designs,a graphics designer can earn decently on a good day though all the listed have a prospect.

You need to be specific about this.. Their are many good ways in making a professional money. When you have a good job its a means of making money professionally

Affiliate marketing is one huge money making source that one needs to be thoroughly learned. I am actually trying get a head start if possible but I have no idea on how to go about it.

Very good options . Online business seems to be a growing trend with the existence of the pandemic.

I prefer number 6 because that is obviously what i want to try since i love marketing product and sales

I prefer number 7 option. Online can make you earn more in your profession way

If you're a passionate closet writer who wants to be published but can't find a way to do so, make each keystroke your way to wealth by penning your own blog. Starting a blog doesn't require extensive technical skills but it's important that you have expertise in the field you are writing on. This will attract visitors to your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds