Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn money in a professional way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, I will talk about the most important fields of work on the Internet.

It is doubtful that you have heard the term profit from the Internet and have seen many advertisements about this and believe in this, but in fact, there is no such thing as profit from the Internet, rather there is work from the Internet that brings experience, intelligence, and hard work
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Best way Here!​
semp.net​

We offer you the most important areas of work on the Internet:

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Earning money Here!​

semp.net​

• Earning Money
  • Videos
  1. Managing social networking accounts.
  2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  4. Selling training courses.
  5. Self-employment ( Freelancing jobs).
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
  7. Programming and design of websites and applications.
  8. Publishing and selling electronic books.
  9. Professional consulting.

In this thread, I will talk about the most important fields of work on the Internet.

It is doubtful that you have heard the term profit from the Internet and have seen many advertisements about this and believe in this, but in fact, there is no such thing as profit from the Internet, rather there is work from the Internet that brings experience, intelligence, and hard work

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
I prefer number 3.It is more successful during coving 19. You can easily earn in home without hesitation.

Advertisement Placeholder
For a while now I've been making plans of publishing ebooks and professional courses which are health related because that is my field so that I can sell them online.... From my findings it brings in a lot of money especially when your book contains so much value... I will start that up very soon

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
I think I can relate to 5 and 6, but they are not that easy. However the moment you grab them, they can make you loads of money. Most importantly the affiliate marketing, you need a lot of follower base to make real money out of it.

Programming is certainly way up there! But Lord, not everyone can do it - you need to be a real techie. Anyway, I'm just glad that graphic design made the list because my husband and I own a small graphic design company. I'm not the designer, he is and even if I say so myself, he really is skilled at what he does and he's the driving force behind our company.

Programming is surely the best for me. I just finished HTML and CSS, I stared java script two months ago. Hoping that before the end of April, I will have finished completing front end developing of a website. After which I would face learning back end programming language. Also I will try to work with other programmers for more updates

These are all good areas to work and earn on line. You need to be specific about this.. Their are many good ways in making a professional money. When you have a good job its a means of making money professionally

If you're a passionate closet writer who wants to be published but can't find a way to do so, make each keystroke your way to wealth by penning your own blog. Starting a blog doesn't require extensive technical skills but it's important that you have expertise in the field you are writing on. This will attract visitors to your site.
You can also try to read up on the my sentences to come. Have you ever wondered how some of the most popular Nigerian websites stay afloat? Obviously, for all the engaging content they generate, their reward must be more than traffic. At a very basic level, owners need to be able to pay to handle all that traffic and also compensate the people creating the content.

I think number 2 is the best way at this time of pandemic. E commerce have proved to be helpful this days , I myself will want to venture into that , cause its a good marketing strategy that meets customers need and the owner of the business does it with less stress

I like number 3. I have called about graphics designing but I want to be active online to earn more money from online, though I have registered to Fiverr but i have not received approval yet. So, I'm waiting approval so that I will start the working on it,

I would like to learn from each of these courses published in this thread, but the one I love the most is Graphic Design. I do not have the necessary knowledge, I have only watched videos and read a lot about Graphic Design and I am on my way to dedicate part of my time to investigate more about it.

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
I will choose option 7 because it seems like it is the only way you can earn like a professional. It is also one of the trending ways to make money online and there is high competition in this section but I would give it a try.

It depends on which discipline you are in. Regardless of the discipline, you must be skilled in a particular skill set to solve peoples problem. For example, in medical line you can be a surgeon or cardiologist

Nice insights into online jobs, out of all the under-listed online job, freelance job is the most appealing option for me, I would love to learn a skill that I can freelance on, I will be an independent worker not being controlled by anyone, working at my own time and tempo, I hate working under pressure. These all makes freelance jobs more appealing to me

One of the most popular ways to make money is to take online surveys in your spare time. Research companies around the world are constantly recruiting new members to respond to surveys and test new products. Such as noice.cash, bizdustry etc.

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
I have already participated in affiliate marketing for Amazon, it was much valuable and effective. And now I am doing socail marketing and graphics designs on fiverr, a freelancing platform. It is the most erning platform for me.

No doubt programming has been the most difficult but the most successful online presence job. Technology is seen as the future and a lot of people are going into programming and design of websites. Also it pays a lot and you can work from anywhere around the world.

An increasingly popular way for students to make money is to fill out online surveys in their spare time. Research companies are always recruiting new members worldwide to answer surveys and test new products.Today there is no need to fund the yachts of Wolf of Wall Street style stock brokers. You can do it all yourself with the help of online market trading platforms.

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
Honestly I will definitely be interested in earning money online through affiliate marketing Platform.

Please I need the website where can learn some of this professional skill to earn money online.

Another popular and legal way to earn money is to become a freelance writer for organisations. If you're that good and you can establish a good relationship with editors, you will achieve more and earn as much as possible.

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
Difficulty in getting traffic? Get Up To $45 In Ad Credit. Increase your website traffic. Show ads to more customers on Adwords when they search for your products or services. Appear On Google Search. Only Pay For Results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds