Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn money in a professional way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are lots of work to do professionally to make money which will bring in a lot ooof money things like amazon FBA is really good affiliate marketing is also a too area one can look into then the old time blogging is still in existence web development and graphic design

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like to experience managing a social networking account. Not really for the money but just for the experience. For online work I am doing okay with paid forum posting and I am enjoying it even if sometimes there are issues like delayed payments or deleted post. My own plan for online work is a workshop for film making. I can utilize my friends in the movie industry for such a workshop. But I am still hesitant because of the pandemic era. The workshop I have in mind is a hands on so it is not good if done in video conferencing.

Graphic design is very profitable. Lots of freelancing graphic designers make a lot of money on fiverr and upwork. Sometimes a rich company can pay as much a thousand dollars for a good logo.

Number 5 is definitely a great way to make money being self employed comes with a lot of benefits you don't really need to depend on anybody for your source of income but yourself and that'll make you have a very high self esteem.

From my our opinion, I think E-commerce is the best because it is a market for everyone from every works of life. Such e-commerce sites are amazon, ebay and others. They create a lot of convenience for people while at home without been to the shopping mall.

If you're a passionate writer who wants to be published by seeing each keystroke as an individual way to make money, make each keystroke one by one as a way to maximize your wealth. Even if you don't have comprehensive knowledge in the area you are writing about, you will need a lot of practice at doing something like writing a blog for your blog catcher material to be highly rated. This will encourage people to come to your web.

I will prefer number 7 .I think it is very challenging job making designs websites .online business seems to be growing during pandemic. I think online business is better . We create programing websites no doubt programing is difficult online job but it is better .A lot of people going onto programing and making designs of websites.

You can be a blogger a YouTuber, create videos or even tutorials for students. You earn money. You can even earn by writing articles or doing projects for people. You can buy and sell domains. Or even get a job

As for me I think the best way to earn money professional is when your writer who wants to published can do that and more over in all your key point you listed I will say
5. Self-employment
6. Affiliate marketing and
9. Professional consults
This are what's most important when you want to earn money professional ways

In this thread, I will talk about the most important fields of work on the Internet.

It is doubtful that you have heard the term profit from the Internet and have seen many advertisements about this and believe in this, but in fact, there is no such thing as profit from the Internet, rather there is work from the Internet that brings experience, intelligence, and hard work

We offer you the most important areas of work on the Internet:

1. Managing social networking accounts.
  2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  4. Selling training courses.
  5. Self-employment ( Freelancing jobs).
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
  7. Programming and design of websites and applications.
  8. Publishing and selling electronic books.
  9. Professional consulting.
Thank you very much. You have mentioned very important areas to do online business on the Internet. But I think number two and number seven are very beneficial and successful areas to work on the Internet. E-commerce is an area that helps you sell things online. This is the fastest and safest way to sell things online.

All the points mentioned by OP are great ways to make money from home by using world wide web. But I think, easiest ways to make money online by launching user generated content site. Well, you need some back up funds, but once you have some users you start earning well.

In this thread, I will talk about the most important fields of work on the Internet.

It is doubtful that you have heard the term profit from the Internet and have seen many advertisements about this and believe in this, but in fact, there is no such thing as profit from the Internet, rather there is work from the Internet that brings experience, intelligence, and hard work

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
My opinion is that if you and anyone who wants to earn money like a professional way then you want to have more skill in your field and growth on this field is very important to do excellent work and you your are manage thing in your life easier and professional.

You can become a software programmer. I hear they are one of the most sought after professionals nowadays. You can study to become a programmer at school or you can study online and receive certification at the end of your course. Programming is very profitable.

Top ways to make money online and offline

No risk betting. The fastest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ... Online Surveys ... Paid to Search the Web ... Online Market Trading ... Start Your Own Website. ... Review websites and apps for cash. ... The secret of 'Disney Vault' ... 'Pay' on sites.

I think you can make good money from online business and this is right for you.People are making a lot of money from online business these days. People are working on Amazon and making millions of dollars. Amazon is very popular in big countries like USA, Canada, Australia, UK etc.I think in the coming years, this shop will be closed and only online business will go online. America's business is online.

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
I really wish I could do most of the job you posted here right now,but I think I need a tutor that will guide and out me through most of it,so if there is anyone out there willing to teach for free and I promise to serve he or she well without no misunderstanding,you are free to quote me here or send me a direct messages ..

There are different means of earning money in a professional way,starting a registered business music studio,registered as an uber agent or driver,buying and selling of legitimate products and services are some of the ways one can earn professionally.

2. E-Commerce.
  3. Graphic design.
  6. Affiliate Marketing.
@Anis Boukezzoula what an insightful information passed. I agree with all areas of work listed above, but I was really watching out to see if copy writing would be on the list. Also, managing social media account is highly in demand with no sign of drop in demand in the nearest future.

I always prefer no 5 and 6. Both are very beneficial and you need no capital or physical location for doing your business. Freelancer can easily done their work from home at any time and with zero cost. While for affiliate marketing you also need not money or capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds