Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn ($5-$10) per week with P2P

Anybody who wants to achieve great things must show desire four great things. There must be some level of consistency and seriousness in your path to become successful.
You have stated it all, if you don't have the desired knowledge I don't think you can get what you want, a lot of people don't get this they ended up losing money in the process.

Advertisement Placeholder
P2P ← link

P2P is an application that lets you sell your internet traffic for some cash.

It's really easy to use and you can earn $5-$10 a week (or even more, depending on the amount of traffic you use).

There's other alternatives (Honeygain, IPRoyal Pawns) but P2P is the most profitable.

The min withdraw amount is $1 and you can withdraw with Crypto.

The more devices you add, the more money you earn. You can also invite referrals and you receive a 50% fee. Meaning if you invite 5 guys and they make a combined total of $20, you’re payed $10. Scale this up and you get the idea.

I run this on my phone and all of my computers on a home network. If you have an unlimited data plan (which nearly everyone does on a home network, and most on a mobile hotspot), then this is beer money you aren’t collecting.
it really depens on you
P2P ← link

P2P is an application that lets you sell your internet traffic for some cash.

It's really easy to use and you can earn $5-$10 a week (or even more, depending on the amount of traffic you use).

There's other alternatives (Honeygain, IPRoyal Pawns) but P2P is the most profitable.

The min withdraw amount is $1 and you can withdraw with Crypto.

The more devices you add, the more money you earn. You can also invite referrals and you receive a 50% fee. Meaning if you invite 5 guys and they make a combined total of $20, you’re payed $10. Scale this up and you get the idea.

I run this on my phone and all of my computers on a home network. If you have an unlimited data plan (which nearly everyone does on a home network, and most on a mobile hotspot), then this is beer money you aren’t collecting.
It really depends on your internet connection and things like that for me; I can't even earn one dollar from Honey Gain or other similar platforms. It also depends on your country, and I don't really feel comfortable doing that, but yeah, I heard some people do earn good money.

Anybody who wants to achieve great things must show desire four great things. There must be some level of consistency and seriousness in your path to become successful.
I agree with you. There needs to be a diligence and effort that you put in which will enable you to supersede your peers and competitors who are also into a certain business venture.

I agree with you. There needs to be a diligence and effort that you put in which will enable you to supersede your peers and competitors who are also into a certain business venture.
If you don't want to have a competitors in your business I'll advise you to learn a less competitive skills set, this just the best way to take care of this kinds of situations.

You have stated it all, if you don't have the desired knowledge I don't think you can get what you want, a lot of people don't get this they ended up losing money in the process.
Probably, it is impossible for you to succeed online if you do not have the necessary knowledge. The right orientation is the thing people need to understand things properly.

Actually, I do not fit the description of someone who would wish to sell their information online. As opposed to the websites selling my information, there are other trustworthy and safe websites where you may make money online.

Actually, I do not fit the description of someone who would wish to sell their information online. As opposed to the websites selling my information, there are other trustworthy and safe websites where you may make money online.
i personally do not mind selling my informations online for money, as i know some people would are making a lot of money from doing this, and since it is a digital product, it is scalable.

Making money with the P2P feature requires good money or capital for starting. You won't really make much but it's possible for you to be making up to $1 or even two on daily basis. I have checked out information on this before

Making money with the P2P feature requires good money or capital for starting. You won't really make much but it's possible for you to be making up to $1 or even two on daily basis. I have checked out information on this before
it is very possible to make more than the stated amount on binance p2p platform but as you rightly said you would need a lot of capital because it is capital intensive if you want to make anything tangible.

it is very possible to make more than the stated amount on binance p2p platform but as you rightly said you would need a lot of capital because it is capital intensive if you want to make anything tangible.
I don't really think you can really make much , probably the highest you can be making from the business should be about $5 to 10 and not more than that . Even the 10 dollars is likely unachievable.

i personally do not mind selling my informations online for money, as i know some people would are making a lot of money from doing this, and since it is a digital product, it is scalable.
If you have a very good information about online money making you can make a lot of money for me to selling it. There are so many people on Facebook you can sell those information to.

I actually I am not of that type of folks who would want to sell their information and through the internet. There are other safer and good websites that can you money online rather than selling my information through the websites.
My information and date is very personal to me,that is why i personally would not like a situation were i have to share my data with a third party for me to earn for my participation.

My information and date is very personal to me,that is why i personally would not like a situation were i have to share my data with a third party for me to earn for my participation.
Selling your information does not really make sense because it is a breach to your privacy and security. Sometimes I see a lot of survey platforms asking some crucial questions and I find out absurd.

I don't really think you can really make much , probably the highest you can be making from the business should be about $5 to 10 and not more than that . Even the 10 dollars is likely unachievable.
It is very achievable if you know what you are doing and you can potentially make more on the long run as well, you just need mastering and endeavor to be very good at what you are doing.

It is very achievable if you know what you are doing and you can potentially make more on the long run as well, you just need mastering and endeavor to be very good at what you are doing.
This one doesn't really have anything to do with being expert on how to make money on the P2P market , it is just a simple thing like buying at a low price and selling at a high price, but the price difference is so minute that you won't really make much except you are very much ready to dedicate a whole lot of your time

I was actually thinking that you're talking about paid to post websites. Is that really an example of P2P method of earning? Well, I am really not a big fan to that as I have tried it in the past and it wasn't profitable.

Probably, any business venture on the internet that has a capacity to give you about $10 can give you more money. All you need is to put more effort because it is very much achievable.

Probably, any business venture on the internet that has a capacity to give you about $10 can give you more money. All you need is to put more effort because it is very much achievable.
Yes, it is very much achievable if you put in the required effort, but truthfully not all business has the capacity to give you so much money as some of them are limited by time constraints.

Yes, it is very much achievable if you put in the required effort, but truthfully not all business has the capacity to give you so much money as some of them are limited by time constraints.
Probably, you must put in a lot of effort if you want to be successful on the internet. The internet is filled with limitless opportunities and anybody can become successful as long as they acquire the necessary knowledge and they have the resources.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds