Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn ($5-$10) per week with P2P

All these indirect way of making money is not appealing to me. If I am interested to make money anywhere and on any platform , it must always be a direct stuff without complexity.
That's true, everything that sounds so easy I consider it as a scam, you need to work hard before you can earn the good amount of money you want, earning money online is not easy.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, everything that sounds so easy I consider it as a scam, you need to work hard before you can earn the good amount of money you want, earning money online is not easy.
Yea, I agrees to your comment Immilash. When things are too easy it is like a trap that is being set by people to Lure in others . Most of the easy get-rich-quick scheme will always promised a huge return on investment.

Yea, I agrees to your comment Immilash. When things are too easy it is like a trap that is being set by people to Lure in others . Most of the easy get-rich-quick scheme will always promised a huge return on investment.
You have get it right sir, that what I noticed while working online, most people don't understand this especially newbies, they easily fall for scamming platforms some even invest there money.

You are right, if you don't take your time and learn you are definitely wasting your time because you will not have the good results you've always wanted, learn and you can earn.
I've always said that the amount of knowledge you have will determine the amount of money you are going to make on the internet and that is very true. Without enough knowledge you cannot succeed in a particular venture.

If you don't bring out your time to learn, there's no way you can be able to properly learn. one of the major reason a lot of people fail on the internet is because they don't want to learn.
That's just the truth, if you don't have the proper knowledge you'll definitely not earn properly, if you want to earn money properly You expected to chase knowledge.

That's just the truth, if you don't have the proper knowledge you'll definitely not earn properly, if you want to earn money properly You expected to chase knowledge.
knowledge is always the most important thing when it comes to making money online. When you have proper knowledge and strategy about a business venture online you will make profit on the long run.

I've always said that the amount of knowledge you have will determine the amount of money you are going to make on the internet and that is very true. Without enough knowledge you cannot succeed in a particular venture.
That's just the truth, if you have a good amount of knowledge on something it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money, going after the knowledge is very important, that's the first step that we need need to take.

That's just the truth, if you have a good amount of knowledge on something it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money, going after the knowledge is very important, that's the first step that we need need to take.
Yeah, having enough knowledge of how something works should be Your focus if you really want to make reasonable money. Without enough knowledge you cannot succeed on it.

You have get it right sir, that what I noticed while working online, most people don't understand this especially newbies, they easily fall for scamming platforms some even invest there money.
Well, I wouldn't blame them because I was somehow at their shoes sometimes ago when I was newly introduced into the online space. they will probably learn from their experience. I just hope they don't lose so much money.

It is one of the business that I plan to venture into later this year.
If you have chosen one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges to exchange crypto currencies on their platform, you will make huge profit.
Well I wasn't aware to this kind of online earnings. However this is quite interesting or look profitable. I would like to try my luck there as well. And will share my experience here.

knowledge is always the most important thing when it comes to making money online. When you have proper knowledge and strategy about a business venture online you will make profit on the long run.
You are right, if you don't take note of this it will be a big problem to you, no matter how prepared you are if you don't have the knowledge you'll definitely waste your time and even money.

Well I wasn't aware to this kind of online earnings. However this is quite interesting or look profitable. I would like to try my luck there as well. And will share my experience here.
If you really want to make huge amount of income using this medium, you will need to pass the KYC verification on the cryptocurrency exchange, then you would choose the cryptocurrency that you want to trade on the peer-to-peer platform . After that, you will make deposit and set your transaction limit.

Yeah, having enough knowledge of how something works should be Your focus if you really want to make reasonable money. Without enough knowledge you cannot succeed on it.
That's just the truth, but it's obvious that lot's of people don't understand this, before you can get the good results you want You have to have the proper knowledge.

That's just the truth, but it's obvious that lot's of people don't understand this, before you can get the good results you want You have to have the proper knowledge.
It is very important or necessary to understand it clearly. You need to bring a lot of time to acquire necessary knowledge of anything you want to go into if you really want to succeed.

It is very important or necessary to understand it clearly. You need to bring a lot of time to acquire necessary knowledge of anything you want to go into if you really want to succeed.
That's just the truth, if you don't have the good knowledge there's no way you can gain what you want, having the proper knowledge and experience is very important.

The best advice you could give anyone that is yearning to make reasonable amount of money online is to try as much as possible to acquire skills that is needed in the online domain.

That's just the truth, if you don't have the good knowledge there's no way you can gain what you want, having the proper knowledge and experience is very important.
even if it is going to take you a lot of time to acquire knowledge so be it. You need to try as much as possible to learn the necessary things in order to make profit in whatever you are doing.

even if it is going to take you a lot of time to acquire knowledge so be it. You need to try as much as possible to learn the necessary things in order to make profit in whatever you are doing.
That's just it, I think it will be better for you to spend most of your time learning than to do something that will hurt you, if you don't have the good knowledge you might hurt yourself.

it is easier said than done, i am not a pessimist but i have tried so many p2p sites and i always find out that in a couple of months or max 2 years they are no where to be found, and all your hardwork gone for nothing.

Personally I sometimes have instinct that not everything that works for someone can really do for us. we have different ways of earnings and I will prefer something different from the usage of P2P.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds