Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to earn ($5-$10) per week with P2P

If it is a similar website to honeygain, it is extremely impossible to make $10 to $5 in a week.
I am not being judgemental but I think you cannot make such amount in a week.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a few ways to potentially earn $5-$10 per week with peer-to-peer (P2P) platform
Investing in P2P lending platforms: Many P2P lending platforms allow individuals to lend money to borrowers, and earn interest on their loans. Depending on the platform and the risk level of the loans, returns can range from a few percent to over 10%.
Renting out a spare room on a P2P lodging platform: Platforms like Airbnb allow individuals to rent out their spare rooms or entire homes to travelers. Depending on the location and amenities offered, renters can earn a few hundred dollars per week.
Providing services on a P2P marketplace: Platforms like Fiverr and Upwork allow individuals to provide services such as graphic design, writing, and programming. Depending on the skills and experience of the provider, they can earn a few dollars per hour or more

Investing in P2P cryptocurrency lending platform: Platforms like Nexo, Celsius, and BlockFi allow individuals to lend their cryptocurrency and earn interest on it
Keep in mind that earning $5-$10 per week with P2P platforms is not a guarantee and the amount of money you can earn will vary depending on your location, the platform you choose, and the services or investments you make. It's always a good idea to thoroughly research any platform or investment before committing your money.

There was a time when I was making $5 per day just by posting on forums, but these days it is difficult to make even a dollar per day because of lack of high paying sites. In order to make just $1 you will have to work 2-3 hours.

Any website that involves sharing of the data to earn is not what I would like to join.
I've got a couple of bad experiences with one of such website . It drained all my data after accumulating little amount of money.
I think you talking honeygain. The website is probably for those who have access to free Wi-Fi every single day. If not you may end up wasting your data.
If it is a similar website to honeygain, it is extremely impossible to make $10 to $5 in a week.
I always try as much as possible to avoid such kind of website because at the end of the day you will not make something reasonable. A lot of people have complained about honeygain.

Last edited:
I think you talking honeygain. The website is probably for those who have access to free Wi-Fi every single day. If not you may end up wasting your data.

I always try as much as possible to avoid such kind of website because at the end of the day you will not make something reasonable. A lot of people have complained about honeygain.
It will be beneficial to those who have free access to data.
It will be awfully ardous for people who do not have access to free data because due to the amount of data consumption on this apps.

I had a bad experience with Honeygain, it was collecting my bandwidth and I managed to accumulate $15 or so in it, but sometimes I do surveys online, and many of them after completing them were being rejected by a supposed Proxy, After investigating I realized that Honeygain was altering my IP or something like that, I uninstalled it and the problem ended.

I think you can earn at least $1 per day on this site. If you post on 4 other sites like this one, you might be able to make $5 perhaps through forum posting, however, in order to post on 5 sites, you will have to spend 6-7 hours

Making that much money through Honey gain may not be possible, but I think that when you make money through Honey gain, you may need to consider the fact that you may earn more if you live in a certain location. Companies like Honeygain need more data from certain locations.

It will be beneficial to those who have free access to data.
It will be awfully ardous for people who do not have access to free data because due to the amount of data consumption on this apps.
That is very true. if you want to do anything online you should calculate how much it will cost you and how much you will make a return. That is how to determine if it will be successful for you on the long run.

That is very true. if you want to do anything online you should calculate how much it will cost you and how much you will make a return. That is how to determine if it will be successful for you on the long run.
It is necessary to estimate the amount you gained from a particular venture before you rove in it.
When I joined honeygain the data I consumed was more compared to the amount I received.

You have a very important point because if you really want to make money from honeygain you need to have access to free wifi.
People who are making money effortlessly from honeygain are those who spend less on data subscription.

You have a very important point because if you really want to make money from honeygain you need to have access to free wifi.
People who are making money effortlessly from honeygain are those who spend less on data subscription.
That's very true, you always need access to free Wi-Fi when you are working on the platform so that you can be able to make profit at the end of the day. It is just an extra way of making money because it is a passive income source.

That's very true, you always need access to free Wi-Fi when you are working on the platform so that you can be able to make profit at the end of the day. It is just an extra way of making money because it is a passive income source.
It is a way to make passive income and no one could dispute that but if you spend a lot of money on data subscription, you are going to run at loss using this application.

It is a way to make passive income and no one could dispute that but if you spend a lot of money on data subscription, you are going to run at loss using this application.
the essence of signing up on the website is to make money at the end of the day and if you are spending more money on data subscription in order to work on the platform then it is no longer profitable. It is something that should be put into consideration before signing up.

the essence of signing up on the website is to make money at the end of the day and if you are spending more money on data subscription in order to work on the platform then it is no longer profitable. It is something that should be put into consideration before signing up.
Sighning up on the website that does not give you a remarkable profit will be a waste of time and I notice that I would even be making losses using such application.

Sighning up on the website that does not give you a remarkable profit will be a waste of time and I notice that I would even be making losses using such application.
Yeah, the essence of signing up or working on any platform is to make money. If you are the one losing money then it is of no need to you. That is why I try to avoid you some certain platforms like that.

Yeah, the essence of signing up or working on any platform is to make money. If you are the one losing money then it is of no need to you. That is why I try to avoid you some certain platforms like that.
This calls for proper monitoring of any applications that you downloaded on your phone because it is what will indicate to you if you are really making profit or not from the activity.

This calls for proper monitoring of any applications that you downloaded on your phone because it is what will indicate to you if you are really making profit or not from the activity.
Any application that is not profitable to you should be deleted from your mobile phone. This is if you wish though. For me I do not like to keep applications that are of no use to me.

Any application that is not profitable to you should be deleted from your mobile phone. This is if you wish though. For me I do not like to keep applications that are of no use to me.
Initially, I thought I'm going to make a reasonable amount of money from the app but as I continue to go deeper, I understand that the application is more or less like a scam.

Initially, I thought I'm going to make a reasonable amount of money from the app but as I continue to go deeper, I understand that the application is more or less like a scam.
it is good that you have deleted the application and moved on to something reasonable. you should try as much as possible to be conducting a lot of research before you sign up on any kind of application.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds